885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Minie Currently i received mail from ustravel. Your document(s) have been collected from the US Embassy/Consulate

The passport number being returned is------------

You have chosen to have your documents delivered to the following location:

Ahmedabad, Gujarat Chambers Building, Ahmedabad, 380009

Please Check your mail..

Hello.. I checked my mail. There isn't anything from the traveldocs.. The status of my passport is still origination scan.

Great.. You can pick up your passport today..! Congratulations.:-)

Dear Sam,,,

After how many days ??? I'm also following this page mine case is here in Kabul embassy it's under AP it's 3 months but no update :( .,..

Remember ....

The moment you truly realize that everything happens by the permission of Allah, all your worries begin to fade away..! In Sha Allah

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Dear Sam,,,

After how many days ??? I'm also following this page mine case is here in Kabul embassy it's under AP it's 3 months but no update :( .,..

its been 57 days, since my subbmition ,...you should contact your embassy or consulate , try to find out why they taking this much long time did u try to call em?

yeah I called to DOS many times same thing it's under AP wait until it's finished , I sent emails to embassy but same replied always .......... second my interview was good the cons... told me everything is O.K we will call you to bring your passport after 2 weeks ...but now I passed 2 months still no call from embassy ...I don't know what's going on ..

Remember ....

The moment you truly realize that everything happens by the permission of Allah, all your worries begin to fade away..! In Sha Allah

Timeline

what you mean is that good or bad? i hope for it to

i meant its scary that it changed to ap because ready just gives people more hope that its just about done. baki i don't know about good or bad but i will pray that it is good

Timeline

what you mean is that good or bad? i hope for it to

its look like good to me, hope for best, When did you submitted your document and what's your interview date? your case is update 1st time after 57 days.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

so happy to share this info to you guys that today on 7 th march my long long long journey has co e to an end . :dance: my wife got her visa . thank you for everything and thanks for help who ever help me in my case . praise the lord. one thing i believe today that nothing is possible without prayers.

Timeline

so happy to share this info to you guys that today on 7 th march my long long long journey has co e to an end . :dance: my wife got her visa . thank you for everything and thanks for help who ever help me in my case . praise the lord. one thing i believe today that nothing is possible without prayers.

congrats

Timeline

Hey Sam, Congratulations! Wishing you a very happy and prosperous life ahead in USA :) Enjoy with your Wiffy :):dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

it is been 62 days I have submitted my documents and the last status updated to Jan 25, 2013...lets see when it changed :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.