885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hi, is it true that consulate updates case every Tuesday and Friday? and if anyone can reply me that after the case completion, whether the consulate send the letter or email to the applicant for passport submission?

or on behalf of us consulate mumbai, does the ustraveldocs sends email? or letter o mailing address?

Edited by Payal Sharma

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Guys, i notice a lot of you dont have timelines. :time: it'll help track how long it takes under AP these days, and other Indian Embassy related statistics.

Thanks. The information in this topic is really helpful.

NOA1: July 18th, 2012

Touched: July 23rd, 2012

No RFE! So Happy :)

NOA2: Jan 25th, 2013 (191 days)

<b> Interview : 15th March 2013 APPROVED</b>

Visa in Hand: 22nd March 2013

congratulations....enjoy your time, what's your reason for 221g, when did you submit your document? when was your case update first time?

My reason for 221g was PCC, I submited my documents on the same day of my interview i.e 27th Nov 2012 and my case was updated first time on 26th Dec 2012.

Timeline

Nope.. No mail from the traveldocs. But passport tracking says origination scan.. so.. Might get it in a few days..

if u have tracking number call blue dart customer service or track on blue dart web site.

Timeline

if u have tracking number call blue dart customer service or track on blue dart web site.

I called up the service desk and she refused to give me the tracking no. Got a wrong operator I guess.:-p. Shall call tomorrow again..

Hey AdiV Congrats! Have a Gr8 time and future ahead :)

I had my interview on Nov 26, 2012 so I hope very soon I will get to hear the good news from the consulate :)

Hi Payal,

I collected my Visa today. Wish u luck and hope u get them soon too, tell ur petitioner to keep calling the DOS every 3 to 4 days, I am not sure if it helps but thats what I told my husband to do.

Timeline

Hey Minie,

Just email on the ustraveldocs email id, if they reply that ur passport is ready for pick up then go and pick it up, thats what I did.

That's what the operator said.. For now it shows origination scan. It was weekend so probably that's why my passport was stuck still at the consulate.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Received a 221g from Mumbai on the 11th Feb 2013.. My fiance submitted the required document on the 13th Feb 2013 at Hyderabad.. On 14th Feb, the status said is under AP.. On 26th Feb the status updated and still said the same thing.. My fiancé's interview was awesome and we provided the proper document too.. Don't know what's taking long now?? Is this normal??

(We have applied for K1 Visa)

Filed: Timeline

Nope.. No mail from the traveldocs. But passport tracking says origination scan.. so.. Might get it in a few days..

Minie Currently i received mail from ustravel. Your document(s) have been collected from the US Embassy/Consulate

The passport number being returned is------------

You have chosen to have your documents delivered to the following location:

Ahmedabad, Gujarat Chambers Building, Ahmedabad, 380009

Please Check your mail..

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

sv patel.........7/05/2012..............Domicile..............10/09/2012(221g 1st submission date)........01/02/2013(221g submission 2nd time) ........03/01/2013(visa issued date) total no days 10months

Congrates Svbhojani....... Wish you a very good luck for your comming future..... Please let us know the dates when u receive ur 1st and 2nd 221g letter

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.