885 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My Passport status changes to Issued on 26th Feb. I emailed UStraveldocs to confirm yesterday and got a reply saying that my passport is ready to pickup. I had the following query's

1) Are VFS locations open for pick up on Sat & Sun. If yes what r the timings

2) What documents do I need to take as proof when I go for pick up

Congrates brother.......please share ur time line...n how long uawzs in.ap

Edited by SAM_LEO

Hey guys.. Did anyone try contacting the traveldocs support desk recently?? Previously about 2 months back I talked to an operator. But now there seems to be no option as to how to talk to a person. I keep hearing the same recorded message. Am I doing something wrong or have they removed the option of talking to an operator.?

minne you dont worry by tomorrow that is on third day of visa status changed you will get atuomatic email on the email-id registerd with travel docs. so just you keep checking the email id and you will get email by 12.00 pm to 5.00pm so if you get email by 2.00 pm you can go get collect your passport by tomorrow itself. as timmings for VFS OFFICE 10.00am to 4.00pm only .

so just keep checking your email id

minne you dont worry by tomorrow that is on third day of visa status changed you will get atuomatic email on the email-id registerd with travel docs. so just you keep checking the email id and you will get email by 12.00 pm to 5.00pm so if you get email by 2.00 pm you can go get collect your passport by tomorrow itself. as timmings for VFS OFFICE 10.00am to 4.00pm only .

so just keep checking your email id

so just keep checking your email id tomorrow and also you can check status of ur passport on us travel .com website just enter passport no it will show mesg ready to pickup and then just go to VFS and pick up

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

My case was in AP for 60 days and it took a total of 90 days as my Interview was on 27th Nov 2012 and status updated to Issued on 26th Feb 2013.

congratulations....enjoy your time, what's your reason for 221g, when did you submit your document? when was your case update first time?

Timeline

All of you guys status changed to issue...congrats....Please update your status for other people like us for reference. :dance::dance::dance:

Payal this month it is yours'and mine turn for visas.

Yes mkaurd....I am waiting for the good news!

Timeline

All of you guys status changed to issue...congrats....Please update your status for other people like us for reference. :dance::dance::dance:

Payal this month it is yours'and mine turn for visas.

Hey mkauard, when the case has been completed then the consulate people will send a letter to the mailing address right through blue dart courier? (Because their official carrier is blue dart). It should be like this that your case has been completed and you are requested to submit your passport in the nearest OFC? I mean this kind of letter right?

Correct me if I am wrong!

Timeline

Hey mkauard, when the case has been completed then the consulate people will send a letter to the mailing address right through blue dart courier? (Because their official carrier is blue dart). It should be like this that your case has been completed and you are requested to submit your passport in the nearest OFC? I mean this kind of letter right?

Correct me if I am wrong!

I am not sure but I believe we will get e-mail from US travel that your documents ready for pick up.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.