Immigrant Visa Case Number:

Case Creation Date: 26-Mar-2012

Status Updated Date: 01-Mar-2013

what it means??? ISSUED ... please Help... Minie\Pgupta\gkanki

congratulations................good to go

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

thank you.:-). Feeling so relieved.:-)

yes its really big relief........so your status shows ready couple of days ago that means not only pre interview status...its about to issue.......

Edited by gkanki

Timeline

yes its really big relief........so your status shows ready couple of days ago that means not only pre interview status...its about to issue.......

Yeah.. Possibly.. That's what I thought. But yesterday the status again changed to administrative processing from ready. That got me so tensed. I thought something else went wrong. Wasn't even expecting it to change to issued today.!

Timeline

Yeah.. Possibly.. That's what I thought. But yesterday the status again changed to administrative processing from ready. That got me so tensed. I thought something else went wrong. Wasn't even expecting it to change to issued today.!

i think same was happen with svbhojani...i should have to start reverse counting 65 days mitu, 70 days minie...both for pcc

Edited by gkanki

congratulations minne :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: enjoy and have good time with ur hubby. i wish soon you will taking flight to usa.

best of luck.

Timeline

Hey guys.. Did anyone try contacting the traveldocs support desk recently?? Previously about 2 months back I talked to an operator. But now there seems to be no option as to how to talk to a person. I keep hearing the same recorded message. Am I doing something wrong or have they removed the option of talking to an operator.?

Timeline

when emassy send mail after status change issue any idea... please replay

I don't think they send any mail. We have to call the help desk and find out the blue dart tracking no and find out when it can be collected. This is what Pawan and Mitu have done. I have been trying to call the help desk but nt able to speak to any operator.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.