885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Dear Applicant,

My case didn't update since 36 days submitted the document.

Reply from support India

Your application is pending under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) for administrative processing.The Department of State is continuously working to improve processing and expedite visas, and we appreciate your patience. Please be assured that we will contact you as soon as processing is complete.

Filed: Timeline

Today My Status update in CEAC tracker after 36 days with same AP.. No change ..Administrative Processing

Case Creation Date: 26-Mar-2012

last status update on 22 jan 2013

Status Updated Date: 28-Feb-2013

Dear Applicant,

My case didn't update since 36 days submitted the document.

Reply from support India

Your application is pending under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) for administrative processing.The Department of State is continuously working to improve processing and expedite visas, and we appreciate your patience. Please be assured that we will contact you as soon as processing is complete.

same answer also send to me so many times

Timeline

Today My Status update in CEAC tracker after 36 days with same AP.. No change ..Administrative Processing

last status update on 22 jan 2013

Status Updated Date: 28-Feb-2013

same answer also send to me so many times

What's the reason for your AP. mine is for PCC. when was your interview date?

Timeline

221g for missing documents expect to be cleared between 40 - 60 days of document submission. you are almost there.

Timeline

221g for missing documents expect to be cleared between 40 - 60 days of document submission. you are almost there.

Past 70days the submission of the documents and nothing has been done.:-(.

On 24th feb the case status changed to 'ready' and today it is back to administrative processing. It was jus one document.:-(

Timeline

Pawan ji.. 70 days since the submission of documents and nothing has been done yet. My case status changed to 'ready' on feb 24th but today it changed back to 'administrative processing'. This is getting me tensed. What does that mean?

Timeline

Past 70days the submission of the documents and nothing has been done.:-(.

On 24th feb the case status changed to 'ready' and today it is back to administrative processing. It was jus one document.:-(

changed to AP is good, it is about to be changed as Issued very soon...

Timeline

changed to AP is good, it is about to be changed as Issued very soon...

Really.??? It was previously in administrative processing till 24th feb. Then it changed to ready. And today it is back to administrative processing..

Filed: Timeline

Not For PCC. AP For Domicile Proof of my wife and Sponsor...My interview on july 2012 then document submited on 19th sept -second 221g on 19 Dec medical second time -submited on 2nd jan thennn no replay....

Timeline

AT 2:43PM My status come with

Issued

Immigrant Visa Case Number:

Status Updated Date: 01-Mar-2013

what it means??? ISSUED ... please Help... Minie\Pgupta\gkanki

Congratualtions dear! You got Visa!!! :):dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Timeline

My Status update today with Same AP, this conti.. Update is good or not..please suggest Minie\Pgupta\gkanki

Administrative Processing

Immigrant Visa Case Number: Case Creation Date: 26-Mar-2012

Status Updated Date: 01-Mar-2013

Congratulations..:-). Your visa has been issued too..:-)..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.