885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Anyone got any reply from new e-mail ID provided by Rimpz....I didn't get any reply.

Hi Mkaurd,

Any updates? Mine no and even status update date is same for the last month i.e. Jan 25, 2013 :(

BTW sent e-mail yesterday to that email id sent by Rimpz but today got the reply:

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for your inquiry.

All visa processing related matters are handled by the Department of State, Consular Section Office. Their office may be reached directly via email at support-india@ustraveldocs.com for further assistance.

Sincerely,

DHS/USCIS

New Delhi

Timeline

Hi Mkaurd,

Any updates? Mine no and even status update date is same for the last month i.e. Jan 25, 2013 :(

BTW sent e-mail yesterday to that email id sent by Rimpz but today got the reply:

Dear Applicant:

All visa processing related matters are handled by the Department of State, Consular Section Office. Their office may be reached directly via email at support-india@ustraveldocs.com for further assistance.

Sincerely,

DHS/USCIS

New Delhi

:crying: Nothing works....So I'll just pray GOD.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi Mkaurd,

Dear Applicant:

Sincerely,

DHS/USCIS

New Delhi

lol i got the same reply wht the hell?!!Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised that all visa processing related matters are handled by the Consular Section New Delhi Office.   

Consular Section may be reached via their multi-language call center which takes calls from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on Sunday.  Please direct all your telephone and email queries directly with your complete case details at support-india@ustraveldocs.com or +91-120-6602222 and +91-022-67209400, and 1-310- 616-5424 (for calls from the U.S.). Visit our new website www.ustraveldocs.com/in for visa information.

Sincerely,

DHS/USCIS

New Delhi

Timeline

sorry guys. I thought it might work since you guys had been waiting so long but I guess nothing works. If it helps we got a senator involved in our case and we still haven't heard nothing. I am sorry. I wish you guys had gotten positive response

Timeline

sorry guys. I thought it might work since you guys had been waiting so long but I guess nothing works. If it helps we got a senator involved in our case and we still haven't heard nothing. I am sorry. I wish you guys had gotten positive response

No Rimpz don't be sorry...you just tried to help us.. That is fine...don't feel sorry about it..I believe sooner or later we will all get visa...so no worries...You know I have stopped taking worries because I am under medication for severe depression and anxiety due to this Visa only :( and the medicine will continue till next one month...so doctor strictly advised me to stop taking tension and worries...that is why can't take this seriously any more...

The visa monoxide has landed me to severe depression and anxiety and I am getting anxiety prone..day by day so stopped taking worries now about visa...I know this is important but still waiting for the right time to react..

Edited by Payal Sharma

Timeline

no !!! where u read it?

I don't know....what holiday is it? They may be closed to public.

No Rimpz don't be sorry...you just tried to help us.. That is fine...don't feel sorry about it..I believe sooner or later we will all get visa...so no worries...You know I have stopped taking worries because I am under medication for severe depression and anxiety due to this Visa only :( and the medicine will continue till next one month...so doctor strictly advised me to stop taking tension and worries...that is why can't take this seriously any more...

The visa monoxide has landed me to severe depression and anxiety and I am getting anxiety prone..day by day so stopped taking worries now about visa...I know this is important but still waiting for the right time to react..

Do you think you can visit embassy with appointment like Tab-Jas did?

Timeline

I don't know....what holiday is it? They may be closed to public.

Do you think you can visit embassy with appointment like Tab-Jas did?

No I can't like Tab-Jas because for that I have to go to bombay, stay in a hotel and then next day go to embassy...it is a big deal for me. I am not a localite there...and that to not sure about the result as well so all total it will be a financial toll for me as well.

Lets see how it goes!!

Guys i want to go mumbai Us consulate for getting positive answer regarding my 221g letter which i got in first week of jan 2013, it has been 17 months but still my case is in Administrative processing even my dad told me to visit Us embassy once. Please suggest me should i really go or not?? Thanks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.