885 posts in this topic

Yea even I don't understand this...But you know Doc one thing is very confusing...sometimes they say, the mumbai consulate/ embassy and sometimes DOS...so not sure about this answer. My husband told me actually they don't have any correct news of inside office..these are just like general public responses...Yea already had a word with my husband regarding senator earlier, when mkaurd involved senator in her case.

But unfortunately, the senator is not able to help her except the same boring statement Admn Processing..So my husband said wait for this month and then we will contact Senator..Let the case be little old otherwise you didn't get the importance from the senator....What I learnt from Mkaurd's case that the case should be atleast 7-8 months old then you get the value and importance from the Senator..So lets see how it goes Doc...

Even my husband called the DOS for 3 times on friday on three diff times...but they have same sh********** replies...I think the immigration unit of the Mumbai Embassy has the correct reply and no one has....but it is very hard to contact the immigration unit department..

as you wish payal..but don't you think 7 -8 months are more than longg. do you have so much patience? what i thought i said and i guess if i will be in your shoes i would definitely do without wasting much time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

hey minne ....where are you ? any updates missing you on the forum.

Hey naina.. I am still here in hyderabad..:-p. Sorry.. Some internet snags here coz of those untimely rain so couldn't get back..

Past the 60days limit and no visa.! But my case status was last updated on 15th feb..

Timeline

Hey Minie, gkanki .. Any update on ur cases .. Mine is still the same :-(

My case status was last updated on 15th feb but it still says it is in under administrative processing. Was hoping something might happen this week as it is past 60days..

Timeline

what they told about your pcc....

hi

guys , i got the 221g for PCC. I just submitted my documents on 22nd january, Keep it positive....we gonna get visa ...i know its easy to say.....patience is key....but difficult to handle....more and more frustration....day by day..HOPE....only one document, my wife say you will get easily as soon as possible HOPE SO...

US consulate :Bombay.
29th January 2012:marriage
9th April 2012: i130 sent.
17th April 2012: NOA1 received...
13th December 2012:NOA2 received......
08th January 2013: Case number assigned by NVC
08th January 2013: paid AOS and IV bills.
28th January 2013: Sent AOS and IV packages to NVC..
20th February 2013: NVC sent checklist about our PCC ....
25th February 2013: We responded to checklist.
26th February 2013:Case completed....
4rth April 2013: Interview date...
Interview result: Approved

06th June 2013 : Reached USA

29th june 2013: Received conditional greencard...

14th March 2015: I-751 package sent to VSC.

18th March 2015: USPS delivered my package.

22 nd September: Approved for Permanent Residence Card.

25th July: NOA1 for N-400.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi guys,

my fiancée had received 221g for missing PCC on dec 28, 2012 and she submitted her documents on dec 31, 2012. So, I just called DOS today just to see if there was any update and they told me that the consulate has not yet received her documents. VFS people tell me that the documents have been delivered to post. This is the first time I called DOS for update so I don't know if they are right or not. Did anyone has or have this same problem? What should I do?

Timeline

HI guys we just wanted to let u know that we received our passport with the VISA. my husband and i went to the embassy and decided to inquire what was happening why we havnt recieved our visa... the lady leaves for 30 minutes and says come back around 1:30pm and collect your passport we were soo surprised and regret why we didnt come earlier... We were put under admin processsing for soo long! but overall good ending!

Timeline

HI guys we just wanted to let u know that we received our passport with the VISA. my husband and i went to the embassy and decided to inquire what was happening why we havnt recieved our visa... the lady leaves for 30 minutes and says come back around 1:30pm and collect your passport we were soo surprised and regret why we didnt come earlier... We were put under admin processsing for soo long! but overall good ending!

Congrats.......Were you both allowed to enter embassy? I am planning to visit India in April.

Filed: Timeline

Did they just let you without any kind of appointment letter? What did you tell them so they let you in the consulate? I am visiting india next month and hopefully I can go into mumbai consulate to speak with them. Please let me know so I can make arrangements.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.