885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

thank u so much and how long u have been waited after u received this email? or after ur status has been updated?

Sam, today I got email after sending email to ustraveldocs but strange only in one line that my immigrant visa application is under AP..thats it...

Timeline

wat up guys? any new news. ? i wrote to ustravel and today i got this reply Dear Applicant,

Thank you for writing to the U.S. Visa Service Desk.

With regards to your concern, your case has been already escalated and is still in the process of being reviewed. We will contact you as soon as we receive a response, alternatively, you may contact us again at a later date. can PLEASE anyone tell me is this a good this or what they inted to say or do?..

The word "Escalated" means they have made the effort to let the supervisor of the Stanley team know of your situation.

But I am not sure if the supervisor will make the effort to speed up your process or not. I don't think stanley team has anything to do with approving visa.

good luck

Timeline

The word "Escalated" means they have made the effort to let the supervisor of the Stanley team know of your situation.

But I am not sure if the supervisor will make the effort to speed up your process or not. I don't think stanley team has anything to do with approving visa.

good luck

Mitu,

Today I have sent ustraveldocs an email regarding my status and I got only one line reply " your immigrant viasa application is under administrative processing." That's it..

Any indication of this good sign? I mean once you mention about your email's one line reply from ustravel docs..

Timeline

Mitu,

Today I have sent ustraveldocs an email regarding my status and I got only one line reply " your immigrant viasa application is under administrative processing." That's it..

Any indication of this good sign? I mean once you mention about your email's one line reply from ustravel docs..

No, b/c my single line message was last month. My visa came last week. so its hard to tell if a single line message is a good sign or not.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Sam, today I got email after sending email to ustraveldocs but strange only in one line that my immigrant visa application is under AP..thats it...

man i send those mail twice in 1st got replied about that escalated " and second one came late in afternoon abd it says that its under 221g ......ap process crazy ######

Timeline

man i send those mail twice in 1st got replied about that escalated " and second one came late in afternoon abd it says that its under 221g ......ap process crazy ######

Ha ha I know but these ustraveldocs ppl replies are going me mad and crazy nowadays. 2/3 days they wrote escalated and today they wrote AP :(

Timeline

Ha ha I know but these ustraveldocs ppl replies are going me mad and crazy nowadays. 2/3 days they wrote escalated and today they wrote AP :(

yea yea same like they did to me today.crazy s#|t

Timeline

let me tell u another thing remember i said in one of my prev post that they trying to get hire some people... but 2 days back i dont see any job opening and those old wanted jobs are gone from there so i thing that hope fully needed people got the job and needed people will getting the visa soon lol

Timeline

let me tell u another thing remember i said in one of my prev post that they trying to get hire some people... but 2 days back i dont see any job opening and those old wanted jobs are gone from there so i thing that hope fully needed people got the job and needed people will getting the visa soon lol

Ok gr8..so lets see how it goes..So you again has visited vfs, mumbai :)

Timeline

Ok gr8..so lets see how it goes..So you again has visited vfs, mumbai :)

I am really upset and yelled at DOS....It has been 120 days....How much more pain?

My trust has been shattered....UStravel doesn't even pass information to Embassy for details.

I kinda want to leave US forever.

Timeline

I am really upset and yelled at DOS....It has been 120 days....How much more pain?

My trust has been shattered....UStravel doesn't even pass information to Embassy for details.

hey mkaurd, don't lose heart please..I know its painful but have patience. I am sure they will decide something good in the feb end and march..

Timeline

They will never ever pass our problem. We have to wait only for the consulate's decision. Just think, the senators are helpless in front of the consulate..

Timeline

hey mkaurd, don't lose heart please..I know its painful but have patience. I am sure they will decide something good in the feb end and march..

I hope it is true....otherwise I kinda done with this process.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.