885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Call US TRAVEL DOCS Help Desk and ask for blue dart tracking number, its possible that your passport with visa already arrived at pickup location.

similar thing happened in my case as well, i called then they gave me tracking number for blue dart and my wife was able to pick the package, we did not received any email or text message from us travel docs.

My best wishes to all waiting for 221g to clear.

my wife picked up the visa on 3rd day after CEAC website showed status as Issued.

Pawan

Seriously? OMG, I will let my husband know and make him call US TRAVEL DOCS for tracking info. I hope your words are the light at the end of the tunnel.

THANK YOU.

Timeline

Seriously? OMG, I will let my husband know and make him call US TRAVEL DOCS for tracking info. I hope your words are the light at the end of the tunnel.

THANK YOU.

if you are in US you may call right now:

Callers in India: Call +91 120 6602222 or +91 22 67209400.

Callers in the United States: Call 1 310 616 5424.

what was your passport delivery choice ? home or pickup at OFC? if pickup location is in your city you may go their and check.

Timeline

if you are in US you may call right now:

Callers in India: Call +91 120 6602222 or +91 22 67209400.

Callers in the United States: Call 1 310 616 5424.

what was your passport delivery choice ? home or pickup at OFC? if pickup location is in your city you may go their and check.

We choose to pick it up at nearest OFC. I will let my husband call b/c he was so frustrated that he did not want to talk about 221g or anything related to it, it depressed him a bit. So i'll let him give me a good news.

Thank you, you Mr. Pawan are the best. :)

Is your wife here yet? Wish you best of luck.

Edited by Mitu

Timeline

We choose to pick it up at nearest OFC. I will let my husband call b/c he was so frustrated that he did not want to talk about 221g or anything related to it, it depressed him a bit. So i'll let him give me a good news.

Thank you, you Mr. Pawan are the best. :)

Is your wife here yet? Wish you best of luck.

Yes, my wife arrived on Jan 24th. Now we are in other hassles of school admissions, waiting for SSN and Green card :).

Meeting our beloved after such a long wait is moment to enjoy. You all are going to live that moment very soon.

once you get tracking number you can find location of packet from blue dart web site.

Pawan

Edited by pgupta

Timeline

I really do hope everyone here gets to enjoy those moments real soon.

one more thing visa packet envelop will have 1 corner cut with documents peeking out, so don't freak-out it is normal.

Timeline

I got a 221g for PCC too. Thats exactly what i thought too. Jus one document, they possibly cant take more time than 60 days. But nearing 60 days since i submitted my documents and no update as yet. Not to demoralize you or anything. But yeah. After all the wait, it is so frustrating.!!

I know you are not demoralize. we all r here to help each other, At least by knowing each other status, we can hope for ours, this website is help to me throughout my visa procedure, i hope yours gonna be on its way soon...

Timeline

I know you are not demoralize. we all r here to help each other, At least by knowing each other status, we can hope for ours, this website is help to me throughout my visa procedure, i hope yours gonna be on its way soon...

I say keep emailing Support-India. One time they emailed me with just one line "Your application is pending under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) for administrative processing. We will contact you in order to complete the processing of your visa."

That's all they wrote. But it helps. I emailed every other day.

Timeline

I say keep emailing Support-India. One time they emailed me with just one line "Your application is pending under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) for administrative processing. We will contact you in order to complete the processing of your visa."

You mean support-india@ustraveldocs.com right....

Edited by gkanki

Timeline

Dont congrats me yet. I have to know 100%, that they are not teasing me with glitch, like in Payal Sharmas Case.

Our 221G is for PCC i sent it on 12/3/12 and its been 64 days. So i wont relax till we have visa on hand.

Though, I will keep you posted.

Ha ha! Lol...But before receiving passport, I came to know earlier already That I was gonna get that 221(G) again. Because I got mail on Jan 14 for passport pick up from ustraveldocs and then on that my husband in USA already called up DOS three times and they said that my caase is under administrative processing still so I was kinda sure and my husband as well that they are returning my passport only. But good thing they didn't asked for more documents...so lets see how it goes..This Feb 13 will complete my 30 days of returning passport without visa :( :( :( again I have made a chart of 60days of returning passport and crossed one date daily..

Timeline

How does it help to email them every other day? Does it really works? I also emailed them but not every other day but say twice in every week.....if that is true then I will send them mail everyday.....

Timeline

one more thing visa packet envelop will have 1 corner cut with documents peeking out, so don't freak-out it is normal.

Hi Pawan!

How are you? How is Madhu? Good to hear that Madhu is with you now....Don't worry about admission, it will sorted out quickly......EOD your wife will get SSN and Green card......

Good Luck!! keep posted...Nowadays you hardly visit this forum :)

Timeline

How does it help to email them every other day? Does it really works? I also emailed them but not every other day but say twice in every week.....if that is true then I will send them mail everyday.....

I am not 100% sure, but I did email everyday. B/c, not checking statuses got me more sad. To me, I rather know that nothing is being done and they are acknowledging it, than not check and worry over something unknown. If you know what I mean.

Everyday was something to look forward to. You killed time with shopping, where I killed it by annoying them everyday. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.