885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I don't believe white paper is dangerous. Everyone for immigration gets this color paper only. If it is other color paper usually they are on different visa type. Don't listen to relatives, it is gonna make you stressful. My husband is going through same stress in India. All relative/friend drama.

Anyways no update from my side......status stuck on Jan 17th 2013. DOS same as AP. Ustravel hopless as processing passport. We have our passport. Senator is working on this case, they will let me know.

It will be 4 months till interview on Feb 10. Now hoping for March/April.

Yea you are right...My status stuck on Jan 25, 2013...DOS is same telling AP and status in CEAC showing as Ready.......:( :( :(

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

sAME here...even I have depression as well...there is no other way to avoid except when we all get mail from the consulate to submit passport..............then we get a sigh of relief

hey payal did they return ur passport ? and did they give you any slip back with passport and it has a barcode ? coz i seen on many cases within 2 days their barcode appear and most of em wid visa.LMK

Timeline

hey payal did they return ur passport ? and did they give you any slip back with passport and it has a barcode ? coz i seen on many cases within 2 days their barcode appear and most of em wid visa.LMK

Sam I have already received my passport without visa and second 221(g) white on jan 15, 2013 from the nearest OFC location. As far as bar code is concerned, it is for non - immigrants only. That's what I think. I have already checked the barcoded thing earlier but the numbers start with strange initials.. so later i came to know it is for non-immigrant visas..

Correct me if I wrong..

You are right actually, waiting now eagerly for Consulate's mail

Timeline

hi

guys , i got the 221g for PCC. I just submitted my documents on 22nd january, Keep it positive....we gonna get visa ...i know its easy to say.....patience is key....but difficult to handle....more and more frustration....day by day..HOPE....only one document, my wife say you will get easily as soon as possible HOPE SO...

Timeline

Sam I have already received my passport without visa and second 221(g) white on jan 15, 2013 from the nearest OFC location. As far as bar code is concerned, it is for non - immigrants only. That's what I think. I have already checked the barcoded thing earlier but the numbers start with strange initials.. so later i came to know it is for non-immigrant visas..

Correct me if I wrong..

You are right actually, waiting now eagerly for Consulate's mail

did they have ur finger print n all?and may be ur right ceac barcodes are for non -iim,.this feb 10 its going to be 30 days since submission.

Timeline

did they have ur finger print n all?and may be ur right ceac barcodes are for non -iim,.this feb 10 its going to be 30 days since submission.

yes Sam, signature in the Part -11 form and finger prints all.....Yea I know 30 days will soon be over..so lets see how it goes :(

Timeline

hi

guys , i got the 221g for PCC. I just submitted my documents on 22nd january, Keep it positive....we gonna get visa ...i know its easy to say.....patience is key....but difficult to handle....more and more frustration....day by day..HOPE....only one document, my wife say you will get easily as soon as possible HOPE SO...

I got a 221g for PCC too. Thats exactly what i thought too. Jus one document, they possibly cant take more time than 60 days. But nearing 60 days since i submitted my documents and no update as yet. Not to demoralize you or anything. But yeah. After all the wait, it is so frustrating.!!

Timeline

yes Sam, signature in the Part -11 form and finger prints all.....Yea I know 30 days will soon be over..so lets see how it goes :(

man i cant wait already ...i was on the mumbai vfs web n i saw there they needed help prolly thats another possibility that visa work (221g ) are pending, as soon as they will hire this people might be some of em gonaa realise ;)

Timeline

So I checked my case status at CEAC.GOV and I sent Email to passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com this morning.

CEAC states: Issued with last updated date 1/5/13

and passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com states: "The current status of your passport is Origination Scan."

It means US Consulate has filled in your Courier slip but is awaiting Courier Company to pick it / Courier Company is in the process of issuing an AWB/Reference code.

I guess its safe to say ours is now a matter of days before we get our visa on hand.

Just now, I have emailed Support-India to see if any of the above statuses are authentic. If they are, then good. If not, I will curse so freaking loud.

I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Timeline

So I checked my case status at CEAC.GOV and I sent Email to passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com this morning.

and passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com states: "The current status of your passport is Origination Scan."

It means US Consulate has filled in your Courier slip but is awaiting Courier Company to pick it / Courier Company is in the process of issuing an AWB/Reference code.

I guess its safe to say ours is now a matter of days before we get our visa on hand.

Just now, I have emailed Support-India to see if any of the above statuses are authentic. If they are, then good. If not, I will curse so freaking loud.

congratulation to you, how long u have been waited ? what was your reason for 221 g issue?

Timeline

Congratulations..!!! :) you should be receiving yours any moment from now:-) :D

Timeline

congratulation to you, how long u have been waited ? what was your reason for 221 g issue?

Dont congrats me yet. I have to know 100%, that they are not teasing me with glitch, like in Payal Sharmas Case.

Our 221G is for PCC i sent it on 12/3/12 and its been 64 days. So i wont relax till we have visa on hand.

Though, I will keep you posted.

Edited by Mitu

Timeline

Dont congrats me yet. I have to know 100%, that they are not teasing me with glitch, like in Payal Sharmas Case.

Our 221G is for PCC i sent it on 12/3/12 and its been 64 days. So i wont relax till we have visa on hand.

ook ,,, if thats the case just for pcc then ur visa is on ur way fo sho.thats nothing to worry.

Timeline

ook ,,, if thats the case just for pcc then ur visa is on ur way fo sho.thats nothing to worry.

Thank you. My husband and I will miss our First Anniversary together, but, I truly hope we don't miss my birthday celebration together.

So, I do hope that ours is on its way.

Timeline

Call US TRAVEL DOCS Help Desk and ask for blue dart tracking number, its possible that your passport with visa already arrived at pickup location.

similar thing happened in my case as well, i called then they gave me tracking number for blue dart and my wife was able to pick the package, we did not received any email or text message from us travel docs.

My best wishes to all waiting for 221g to clear.

my wife picked up the visa on 3rd day after CEAC website showed status as Issued.

Pawan

Edited by pgupta

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.