885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey mkaurd, you said that consulate has not scheduled any interview for the next week. But I have checked now and they are taking interview till Jan 31...

I didn't see any scheduled interview for immigration cases. There may have been interviews for non-immigrant visas.

Timeline

I didn't see any scheduled interview for immigration cases. There may have been interviews for non-immigrant visas.

Doesn't CR1 category comes under immigration cases because they have scheduled interviews till Jan 31 and there are CR1 cases....I am checking the scheduled interviews from here..

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/mumbai/395145/pereirals/Updated-IVappts-Jan%202013.pdf

Timeline

Doesn't CR1 category comes under immigration cases because they have scheduled interviews till Jan 31 and there are CR1 cases....I am checking the scheduled interviews from here..

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/mumbai/395145/pereirals/Updated-IVappts-Jan%202013.pdf

My mistake....yeah. However; I was check Delhi interviews...

Timeline

my last update was jan 16 but it shows the same Administrative processing message and i asked Ustraveldocs what they changed they dont even know ... instead they say it is many processes they must go through...! Frustrated...

my last update was jan 16 but it shows the same Administrative processing message and i asked Ustraveldocs what they changed they dont even know ... instead they say it is many processes they must go through...! Frustrated...

hello tab-jas ,,,i have read ur post,, can you give the details of AP and that fiance stuff and ,, what is ur visa category ...and have u and ur husband had interview on same date and time.

Timeline

hello tab-jas ,,,i have read ur post,, can you give the details of AP and that fiance stuff and ,, what is ur visa category ...and have u and ur husband had interview on same date and time.

when we went to the interview together at the delhi embassy we were asked about our FIANCE case which was filed in 2011 in dec of 2011 they had rejected the case and sent the case back to the U.s because of lack of proof although we had so much proof and now which i dont understand how much of proof they needed. THe consulate told us that we will be approved but they are going to looking to our old case and see if all matches (AP) i assumed. our visa category is CR-1 immigrant visa now. Me and my husband both had our interview at the same time actually i went with him to the interview. Now it has been months since we heard back and they do have my husbands passport in hand they did not return it which i see a bright side.. but the consulate herself said we are approved! I dont understand why the wait though!

Timeline

Hi mkaurd any update? Today Jan 25, 2013, again my case status date updated. I had word with the ustraveldocs guys, but actually they have no answers to reply except administrative processing and even I have sent e-mail to support-india.....but they also come up with the same thing. Not sure whom to ask. but my status still showing Ready..I tried to find out the meaning of Ready, but of no use...nothing comes up.

Let me know Mkaurd! You know what feeling kinda restless and impatient. I am getting scold from everyone that be patient..

Timeline

So, I emailed Support-India and I letrelly wrote " It's been 50 days since the submission of documents, it should not take this long."

This is what I get for response.

"We understand that the applicants case is pending since 50 days, we understand your situation.

We apologize for the delay in processing.

With regards to your query, we would like to inform you that, most administrative processing is resolved within 60 days of your visa interview. When additional administrative processing is required, the length of processing time will vary based on the circumstances of each case."

I hope I hear something good by the first week of February. I want to give them few days for the benefit of the doubt. :rolleyes:

Timeline

Hi mkaurd any update? Today Jan 25, 2013, again my case status date updated. I had word with the ustraveldocs guys, but actually they have no answers to reply except administrative processing and even I have sent e-mail to support-india.....but they also come up with the same thing. Not sure whom to ask. but my status still showing Ready..I tried to find out the meaning of Ready, but of no use...nothing comes up.

Let me know Mkaurd! You know what feeling kinda restless and impatient. I am getting scold from everyone that be patient..

Date may be changed due to your inquiry. I totally understand your frustration. Going through same thing. I am thinking of calling senator for help.

I have CPA exam end of February which requires so much concentration. I can't think straight anymore. Hopefully we all get visa.

Timeline

Date may be changed due to your inquiry. I totally understand your frustration. Going through same thing. I am thinking of calling senator for help.

I have CPA exam end of February which requires so much concentration. I can't think straight anymore. Hopefully we all get visa.

Yea lets see how it goes..Hopefully February we will all get visa..

Timeline

So, I emailed Support-India and I letrelly wrote " It's been 50 days since the submission of documents, it should not take this long."

This is what I get for response.

"We understand that the applicants case is pending since 50 days, we understand your situation.

We apologize for the delay in processing.

With regards to your query, we would like to inform you that, most administrative processing is resolved within 60 days of your visa interview. When additional administrative processing is required, the length of processing time will vary based on the circumstances of each case."

I hope I hear something good by the first week of February. I want to give them few days for the benefit of the doubt. :rolleyes:

Mitu, nothing new, I have sent mail to them and the same reply I got...Besides this, they don't have any other information except for document pick up and delivery. I have even tried to call the mumbai consulate from the number provided in the website. But when I called up, the answers are all electronically set and no one was there to accept the call. These ustravleldocs site and support-india doesn't have any information beneficial to all of us. I have asked them, why my status is still showing ready instead of Admn. processing. I asked them, is it a technical glitch? He said yes ma'm it is and we are working on that. Not sure what does it mean?..It is really kinda frustrating and not able to concentrate on anything.

Filed: Timeline

Mitu, nothing new, I have sent mail to them and the same reply I got...Besides this, they don't have any other information except for document pick up and delivery. I have even tried to call the mumbai consulate from the number provided in the website. But when I called up, the answers are all electronically set and no one was there to accept the call. These ustravleldocs site and support-india doesn't have any information beneficial to all of us. I have asked them, why my status is still showing ready instead of Admn. processing. I asked them, is it a technical glitch? He said yes ma'm it is and we are working on that. Not sure what does it mean?..It is really kinda frustrating and not able to concentrate on anything.

I agree with you Payal on ustraveldocs ppl that they do not have any beneficial info for us. They give us a canned response EVERYTIME. I sent them an email since my wife still have not received the visa and now they are saying its in mandatory processing again after they sent us a letter on Dec. 4, 2012 stating it was completed?? So frustrating

when we went to the interview together at the delhi embassy we were asked about our FIANCE case which was filed in 2011 in dec of 2011 they had rejected the case and sent the case back to the U.s because of lack of proof although we had so much proof and now which i dont understand how much of proof they needed. THe consulate told us that we will be approved but they are going to looking to our old case and see if all matches (AP) i assumed. our visa category is CR-1 immigrant visa now. Me and my husband both had our interview at the same time actually i went with him to the interview. Now it has been months since we heard back and they do have my husbands passport in hand they did not return it which i see a bright side.. but the consulate herself said we are approved! I dont understand why the wait though!

cousular also told me the same what she has said u during the interview and said that she is carrying AP and will contact me when needed. so dont worry ,, soon they will contact us.they have also put me on ap but i am from mumbai counsalte

I agree with you Payal on ustraveldocs ppl that they do not have any beneficial info for us. They give us a canned response EVERYTIME. I sent them an email since my wife still have not received the visa and now they are saying its in mandatory processing again after they sent us a letter on Dec. 4, 2012 stating it was completed?? So frustrating

dinakk,,,

after your AP completed ,,,,why are they taking so much time...........when the AP is completed long back !!may be its your wife mistake she took a long time to submit her passport ie on 10th dec...she should have done that a very next moment.and then the embassy wont take long to look into her case.

Timeline

dinakk,,,

after your AP completed ,,,,why are they taking so much time...........when the AP is completed long back !!may be its your wife mistake she took a long time to submit her passport ie on 10th dec...she should have done that a very next moment.and then the embassy wont take long to look into her case.

Hi Dinank,

Who has contact your wife for the passport submission after AP, the embassy's email or the ustraveldocs's email? Please let me know..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.