885 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I observed the same.....date on case change as inquiry.

I believe 221g cases are being cleared by last wednesday of each month, since embassy is close last wednesday of each month to public.

End of December, they cleared most Sep & few Oct cases. I guess end of this month, there will be Oct/Nov cases to clear.

you mean they try to complete cases in 60 days. i will be very happy if they do my case in 60 days.

Timeline

yes even i observed the same whenever we ask them about our case ,,the status date is changing ,,otherwise its same date for days .and on the day of inquiry the date changes ,,,has anybody else noticed this change.

I want to observe the change of status. Since I didn't notice that. On Jan 9, they updated my status date and I have send a mail to ustraveldocs as well about my case. Lets see how the changes goes....

Timeline

I want to observe the change of status. Since I didn't notice that. On Jan 9, they updated my status date and I have send a mail to ustraveldocs as well about my case. Lets see how the changes goes....

i also sent an email to ustraveldocs to check.

Timeline

Payal, did they change your status or does it still show as "ready"

Dinank, the status is showing Ready asusual but the status date updated to Jan 9.

its good pawan to send them mails often as Mkaurd said yesterday that Dos told him" keep sending the mails to the ustraveldocs

Timeline

Pawan, dinank and everyone on this forum, who wants to chat with ustraveldocs guys...

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/in-main-contactus.asp#

Chat: To chat with a customer service representative, please click here

Timeline

Pawan, dinank and everyone on this forum, who wants to chat with ustraveldocs guys...

Chat: To chat with a customer service representative, please click here

i am chatting right now, but nothing came out, usual status only, but he says 60 days something will happen

Timeline

i am chatting right now, but nothing came out, usual status only, but he says 60 days something will happen

ok gr8..lets see..my intuition is also saying that within 60 days everyone's fate will be decided :)

Timeline

Payal, did they change your status or does it still show as "ready"

Dinank, I have something to share with you. Today (Jan 10) afternoon I had chat seesion with the employee of US visa help desk. I have already sent you the link for chatting. As usual they took my details and everything...the same common thing...I said I want to know the status of my 221(g) case. after inquiring every details, they send me the DOS website link for checking the status. I said its showing my pre-interview status i.e Ready but status date updated on Jan 9, 2013. that guy checked as well and he himself told me, that " unable to understand why your ready status is showing" even I can see that? I didn't understand this thing, I said I am confused as well. He said payal, your profile states that your passport and documents are with the consulate and it is under processing but here why it is showing ready? He said I will escalate this thing and you will get a case number. So next time, when you communicate with us, you have to provide this number. After 20 mins wait online, (as he said to be online), I was there and he escalated my case and I got one case number from them. He said they will revert back to you. I think they means from Consulate, I guess within 24 to 48 hours.

They are confused as well that why the status is showing "Ready" :) :) :) :) :) up till now

he asked me that did you get any mail from Embassy? I said no, after getting 221g, I didn't hear from them..

Hope it helps you Dinank because as I think your wife's case is also showing Ready right??

If they revert me, I will post that too as well.

Dinank I think you also start chat with them and let them know that your wife's status is also showing Ready. Give the complete information whatever they ask..

Again giving you the details:

Contact Information

If you need help with your visa application or want to learn more about obtaining a visa to travel to the U.S., please contact us via any of the means shown below. Visa application services call center agents are able to assist you via email, telephone or chat.

Email: To reach a customer service representative via email, please write to support-india@ustraveldocs.com.

Telephone: Please contact a customer service representative using one of these telephone numbers:

Callers in India: Call +91 120 6602222 or +91 22 67209400.

Callers in the United States: Call 1 310 616 5424.

Chat: To chat with a customer service representative, please click here.

Skype: To use Skype to speak to a customer service representative Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., India Standard Time (IST), and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., IST, please add a new contact to your Skype account with the Skype name ustraveldocs-india.

I really want to know why it is still showing Ready in my case because in pawan's case it is showing Administrative processing..atleast they can change status of mine as well because now there are no holidays..

Edited by Payal Sharma

I observed the same.....date on case change as inquiry.

I believe 221g cases are being cleared by last wednesday of each month, since embassy is close last wednesday of each month to public.

End of December, they cleared most Sep & few Oct cases. I guess end of this month, there will be Oct/Nov cases to clear.

so this means dec cases are cleared by feb end .....ohhh noooo again wait and only wait...i will die

They mailed to the VFS office and they called my wife to pick up the letter

thanks diamik ,, my interview was on 12th dec and the vo she told me she will send me mail after the AP IS FINSIHED AND THEN U CAN SUBMIT UR PASSPORT. i was wondering is there some one who is stucked with AP ,,and later figured out ur wife is also stucked with Ap and she got letter on dec 4 to submit passport after 70 days of her interview.

Timeline

It has been 90 days today since interview...64 days for document submission. :dance::bonk:

your should be coming anyday, they count days since they receive the document, usually it is after 1 or 2 days after we submit document at OFC.

so no worries.

Alll is Well. :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.