Bad_Daddy

Israel's response to the U.N.

242 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Talk about grasping at straws. Bush=U.S. govt. when he was president. Netanyahu= Israeli govt. while he is P.M.

Only in your simplistic fantasy world.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Only in your simplistic fantasy world.

I wonder why we bother selecting a President, if he isn't the face of the US. I mean, some of us may not like Obama for a lot of reasons, but if he puts a weapon in my hand and tells me to get on the plane to kill people in far off lands, I want an aisle seat. And if the Israelis are not standing behind Netanyahu, they need to put somebody else in that position next month.

Edited by The Patriot

Timeline

And if the Israelis are not standing behind Netanyahu, they need to put somebody else in that position next month.

Israel doesn't have a two-party "winner takes all" government system like the US. No party on its own can achieve a majority in the Knesset, so the country is always ruled by coalition governments.

There are rifts in Netanyahu's coalition government, including the loss of the centrist Kadima party back in July.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Israel doesn't have a two-party "winner takes all" government system like the US. No party on its own can achieve a majority in the Knesset, so the country is always ruled by coalition governments.

There are rifts in Netanyahu's coalition government, including the loss of the centrist Kadima party back in July.

It is still a parliamentary system, so if they want Netanyahu gone, they need to elect more members from the other factions, or at least, find another more moderate candidate to challenge him from within the coalition. I can't believe a half million foreign born settlers are able to intimidate the entire Knesset with a few terrorist acts of their own.

Timeline

It is still a parliamentary system, so if they want Netanyahu gone, they need to elect more members from the other factions

They might just do that on January 22, 2013. We'll see.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Have they stopped being bulldozed, moved out, and gunned down? When they have we might just one day get a chance to see. Otherwise barbaric acts done defending your home and family and property are quite different than barbaric acts done while standing with a smoking barrel on property you've taken and want to keep. The first are justified actions defending fundamental rights. The second is just simply robbery and murder.You might flag-wave for armed robbers and murderers up there in new york but we have a special place for that in Texas. That's not who we are down here and it's gotten bad enough and sickening enough to stand up about (that's minus the two Americans killed tryng to do something about it - that's unforgivable).

I truly find it funny how you always like to talk on the behalf of all Texans, or all Americans, when in fact, most Texans and most Americans are nothing like you.

It is still a parliamentary system, so if they want Netanyahu gone, they need to elect more members from the other factions, or at least, find another more moderate candidate to challenge him from within the coalition. I can't believe a half million foreign born settlers are able to intimidate the entire Knesset with a few terrorist acts of their own.

I personally am not gonna vote for Netanyahu, but chances are he will be the next prime minister.

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Which part specifically do you feel my American colleagues disagree with? Because I sure didnt get any argument except of course from you and in your case who cares about the opionons of those flag-wave for thieves and murderers who kill unarmed people then call "self-defense"?

I know this and this is for dam sure - you're sure gonna learn how to respect other people and their property over here - LOL. No bulldozers for you.......

I truly find it funny how you always like to talk on the behalf of all Texans, or all Americans, when in fact, most Texans and most Americans are nothing like you.

I personally am not gonna vote for Netanyahu, but chances are he will be the next prime minister.

Edited by himher

i don't get it.

Timeline

Which part specifically do you feel my American colleagues disagree with? Because I sure didnt get any argument except of course from you and in your case who cares about the opionons of those flag-wave for thieves and murderers who kill unarmed people then call "self-defense"?

I know this and this is for dam sure - you're sure gonna learn how to respect other people and their property over here - LOL. No bulldozers for you.......

Dude, lay off Islamic Jihad and Hamas Radio for a while. Book a flight to Tel-Aviv, maybe you'll realize that not all Israelis are bulldozing murderers. Sheesh.

LOL Hamas radio was prolly plastered to bits a long time ago. I mildly suspect that freedom of the press for the palestanians probaby has about the same value as their other basic rights.

The bulldozer was a joke dude. Relax.

Dude, lay off Islamic Jihad and Hamas Radio for a while. Book a flight to Tel-Aviv, maybe you'll realize that not all Israelis are bulldozing murderers. Sheesh.

i don't get it.

Here is some sick %@$@% we don't believe in. Read carefully and get this straight: Americans and America do not believe that this viewpoint about others is right. Hope you left these twisted beliefs back home sport

Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God."

Talmud: Bammidber raba c 21 & Jalkut 772

Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therefore he will be served by animals in human form."

Midrasch Talpioth

A pregnant non-Jew is no better than a pregnant animal."

Coschen hamischpat

The souls of non-Jews come from impure sprits and are called pigs."

Jalkut Rubeni gado

Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human."

Schene luchoth haberith

If you eat with a Gentile, it is the same as eating with a dog."

Tosapoth, Jebamoth

If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: "God will replace 'your loss', just as if one of his oxen or asses had died"."

Jore dea

It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah."

Coschen hamischpat 425 Hagah

Edited by himher

i don't get it.

Here is some sick %@$@% we don't believe in. Read carefully and get this straight: Americans and America do not believe that this viewpoint about others is right. Hope you left these twisted beliefs back home sport

Every Jew, who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God."

Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therefore he will be served by animals in human form."

Midrasch Talpioth

Coschen hamischpat

Jalkut Rubeni gado

Although the non-Jew has the same body structure as the Jew, they compare with the Jew like a monkey to a human."

Schene luchoth haberith

Tosapoth, Jebamoth

If a Jew has a non-Jewish servant or maid who dies, one should not express sympathy to the Jew. You should tell the Jew: "God will replace 'your loss', just as if one of his oxen or asses had died"."

Jore dea

It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah."

Let me guess. You found that info on a "Terrorism 101" site. Israel is sewing up some loose ends so get over it.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

Midrasch Talpioth

Coschen hamischpat

Jalkut Rubeni gado

Schene luchoth haberith

Tosapoth, Jebamoth

Jore dea

I guess you missed what I said right here:

On the topic of religion - I'm in the group that doesn't believe in organized religion. I'm not an atheist, I believe in god, so does my wife, but neither of us - her being catholic and me being Jewish just take for granted everything written in the old testament, new testament or the koran. We like to ask alot of questions...and as far as we're concerned and no offence to anyone religious here - if we don't have proof who wrote the bible then it could have been two people wanting to make fun of people thousands of years in the future going 'wouldn't it be funny if they actually believe this?'...who knows who wrote it. I know it's supposed to just be all about faith and that's what she was told by her priest once when she started asking questions...you're just supposed to believe...well we don't work that way. So God yes...religion no...makes life alot easier when you're two different religions, to not believe in a certain specific god...

You can keep posting religion £&"!!$&!*, it means nothing to me. And in case you're not aware, all organized religions have pretty much the same evil stuff written in them. My wife happens to be a non Jew. Who cares? Really? Btw, she makes some awesome pork chops! :dance:

09/14/2012: Sent I-130
10/04/2012: NOA1 Received
12/11/2012: NOA2 Received
12/18/2012: NVC Received Case
01/08/2013: Received Case Number/IIN; DS-3032/I-864 Bill
01/08/2013: DS-3032 Sent
01/18/2013: DS-3032 Accepted; Received IV Bill
01/23/2013: Paid I-864 Bill; Paid IV Bill
02/05/2013: IV Package Sent
02/18/2013: AOS Package Sent
03/22/2013: Case complete
05/06/2013: Interview Scheduled

06/05/2013: Visa issued!

06/28/2013: VISA RECEIVED

07/09/2013: POE - EWR. Went super fast and easy. 5 minutes of waiting and then just a signature and finger print.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

05/06/2016: One month late - overnighted form N-400.

06/01/2016: Original Biometrics appointment, had to reschedule due to being away.

07/01/2016: Biometrics Completed.

08/17/2016: Interview scheduled & approved.

09/16/2016: Scheduled oath ceremony.

09/16/2016: THE END - 4 year long process all done!

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

It's important to remember that this conflict is not over religion, but rather over real estate.

Cuts and pastes of short, disembodied religious passages, without studying their context and meaning within the overall texts, and without studying the consensus of scholars who have spent many years poring over every nuance - this is not really the way to achieve an educated overall understanding of a particular religion. This tactic is most often intended to demonize a particular religion, and has been used here on this forum many times to try to smear Islam as well as Christianity. It's pretty funny that BD would be one to criticize it though, considering what he's posted in the past...

Anyway, there are many Jews in the world as well as quite a few Jewish Israelis who are opposed to the occupation, opposed to the annexation of the West Bank settlements, opposed to the use of bulldozers or other brutal force against protestors, etc. Many Jewish people are dedicated to peace and justice in Palestine and Israel, and some of them are working on the ground in the West Bank and Gaza right now as journalists, photographers, human rights activists, etc.

If it doesn't change anything why was Israel so against it before it happened, and so pissed now that it has?

I have also been asking this question, several times; no reply yet. :clock:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.