G and S

Passport Delivery after Visa Approval

22 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Congrats! Did you pickup your passport or get the passport delivered to your home? If the passport was delivered, how did you select that option at the US travel doc site? I can see only the pickup option. Please let me know. Thanks.

To register for passport to be delivered home, it can only be done after interview at the consulate. when you walk out the consulate there is the counter where you can pay 300Rs and fill the form for passport to be delivered home.

But till your interview, maintain your registration that you confirmed for VFS pick up of your passport via USTRAVEL website.

Timeline

To register for passport to be delivered home, it can only be done after interview at the consulate. when you walk out the consulate there is the counter where you can pay 300Rs and fill the form for passport to be delivered home.

But till your interview, maintain your registration that you confirmed for VFS pick up of your passport via USTRAVEL website.

Thanks for your immediate response.

Timeline

I am having difficulties registering the pickup location for passport in US travel website. It is asking me to schedule an appointment for the interview first before I can proceed to enter the IV Address Registration. Since I already have the scheduled interview date of Jan 10th, I do not want to proceed to schedule another one. Could you please help on how to register the pickup location?

Thanks.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I am having difficulties registering the pickup location for passport in US travel website. It is asking me to schedule an appointment for the interview first before I can proceed to enter the IV Address Registration. Since I already have the scheduled interview date of Jan 10th, I do not want to proceed to schedule another one. Could you please help on how to register the pickup location?

Thanks.

Hey try from the scratch. Log in and the first step would be your visa type, 2nd step would be Mumbai (if that's where your interview is scheduled), then third step select your visa category and a couple of more stages of personal information and then the documents drop off location offices would show up. It's easy.

Removal Of Conditions

02/17/2015 - I-751 package sent to USCIS California Center via USPS

02/19/2015 - NOA issued

03/17/2015 - Biometrics

08/24/2015 - New GC produced

09/04/2015 - 10 Year GC in HAND (199th DAY)

Naturalization N 400

03/07/2016 - N 400 package sent to USCIS Phoenix, AZ Lockbox via USPS

03/15/2016 - NOA issued

04/04/2016 - Biometrics

07/20/2016 - Interview for Naturalization

08/25/2016 - Oath Ceremony (I'm a CITIZEN of United States)

"Though patience be a jaded mare, yet she will plod" - Sir William Shakespeare

Timeline

Hey try from the scratch. Log in and the first step would be your visa type, 2nd step would be Mumbai (if that's where your interview is scheduled), then third step select your visa category and a couple of more stages of personal information and then the documents drop off location offices would show up. It's easy.

Thanks for your reply. It is asking me to schedule an appointment and select the visa category. Only K1 and K3 are listed. My husband's visa is CR1. It is not letting me proceed with out selecting the visa type. If I skip this "Schedule an appointment" step and click on IV Address registration, I am able to see the steps and proceed but the tab is not highlighted in red. Please help.

Timeline

Also after I selected the pickup location, it says your transaction is complete. When I come back to the home page, the document delivery information is blank but the visa type is listed as NVC scheduled appointment. The IV Address Registration tab was not highlighted in red when I selected the pickup location. Please help.

Edited by AugHem

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.