19 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

-if the baby born after getting my visa what documents should i submit and how much time take to prepare them?-if the baby born in morroco before getting my visa what documents should i prepare in that situation?-i have already submit form i864ez wish sponsor one persone should i prepare new f i864 for new born? or i must fill new form i130?and wait for priority date and ill not benefit for following to join?i realy need help.thank u again.

How many months pregnant are you? It's very likely that your baby will be born before your interview, because you still may have up to a year left. Since the baby's father (presumably) is not a US citizen, the baby won't be entitled to citizenship if born outside the US. In which case you'll need to add your baby to the application. I don't know the procedures in that case. Hopefully someone else with add their knowledge here.

Edited by Jay Jay

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

tree month of pregnancy and we have already filled form i864ez this form sponsor one person not like simple form i864

so if my baby born in morroco i have to do follow to-join that mean nvc will try to add new born in form i864ez and ther will not will be no place in the form to add him . should i complete new form i864 at that time to add him and benefit for following to join or i must follow process of filling new petition

u realy help me thank u so much im sorry for asking u more question but thank u so so much info that u gave me are so important

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

tree month of pregnancy and we have already filled form i864ez this form sponsor one person not like simple form i864

so if my baby born in morroco i have to do follow to-join that mean nvc will try to add new born in form i864ez and ther will not will be no place in the form to add him . should i complete new form i864 at that time to add him and benefit for following to join or i must follow process of filling new petition

u realy help me thank u so much im sorry for asking u more question but thank u so so much info that u gave me are so important

Just curious why do you keep asking the same questions? I answered this twice under different threads you have posted and I know you learned something as you are referring to the benefit to follow I researched for you but you don't recall the sponsorship answer. Read the benefit to follow on the State Department website, it clearly outlines what others have explained to you, green card 2013 and Sunrise USA. We are rooting for you that is why we have answered your questions but don't worry so much in time the baby will be born, you can get his/her documents collected and just request for benefits to follow it is not that complicated.

Good luck,

Edited by MIBEN

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i have already asked that question one day but the ansewer was i can yes , but ther is a defference betwine person who filled before simple form i864 this form can sponsor more than one person and if u need to add new born on it i simple

but we didn t use that type of form we used i864ez if u read this form u will find one case to fill and sponsor one alien relative so i want to know how can nvc add at that time this new born ,we will fill new i864 for baby because if we send i864ez for review ther will find no case to add him ,so benifit of follow to join or we will pass trought process of filling i130 and waiting priority date .i asked this jay jay my be he has ansewer for that question that i didn t find his ansewer until now.

Edited by life america

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.