dare448

NEED ADVICE! EX-GF THREATS TO RUIN THEIR LIVES!

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

She really isn't worried about USCIS doing another investigation because I told her that she has all the evidences that there marriage is real. She's just stressed out having gone all the preparations and now that it's all over, here comes the ex stirring the pot and giving her things to think about. She told me that her only concern is that even though their marriage is real, if the ex pursues to call USCIS, their names might get tainted and might cause them some problems when they apply to remove the conditions 2 years from now.

Neither USCIS nor ICE care about anyone's suspicions, personal opinions, or gut feelings except for their own. They get accusatory letters from bitter ex-boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses all the time. They don't take them seriously unless they are accompanied by verifiable evidence. If the ex-girlfriend doesn't have any evidence of fraud then any correspondence from her will go into a file and promptly be forgotten.

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Neither USCIS nor ICE care about anyone's suspicions, personal opinions, or gut feelings except for their own. They get accusatory letters from bitter ex-boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses all the time. They don't take them seriously unless they are accompanied by verifiable evidence. If the ex-girlfriend doesn't have any evidence of fraud then any correspondence from her will go into a file and promptly be forgotten.

We had malicious internet stalkers who tried making silly complaints. Although the "crime" was marrying someone 30 years younger, they spiced it up with lies about buying her as a "child" from her parents against her wlll. It wasn't just USCIS. It was a concerted campaign with numerous agencies spanning years.

The agency with the most experience in this kind of malicious attack is USCIS. They didn't give them the slightest credence.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

We had malicious internet stalkers who tried making silly complaints. Although the "crime" was marrying someone 30 years younger, they spiced it up with lies about buying her as a "child" from her parents against her wlll. It wasn't just USCIS. It was a concerted campaign with numerous agencies spanning years.

The agency with the most experience in this kind of malicious attack is USCIS. They didn't give them the slightest credence.

Wow! I'm glad I don't have any enemies like that! :blink:

12/15/2009 - K1 Visa Interview - APPROVED!

12/29/2009 - Married in Oakland, CA!

08/18/2010 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

05/01/2013 - Removal of Conditions - APPROVED!

Filed: Timeline

We had malicious internet stalkers who tried making silly complaints. Although the "crime" was marrying someone 30 years younger, they spiced it up with lies about buying her as a "child" from her parents against her wlll. It wasn't just USCIS. It was a concerted campaign with numerous agencies spanning years.The agency with the most experience in this kind of malicious attack is USCIS. They didn't give them the slightest credence.

Kudos to our friend over at USCIS!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I showed this thread to my friend last night and she is gathering evidences to file a restraining order against the bitter ex.

see if her county or state has laws on the books about cyber bullying. If so, then it's a different world, for the ex-girlfriend.

ya, there's that realm of 'third-party-correspondence' but my knowledge of it is at the Consulate level, not the USCIS level.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Instead of the restraining order, I would have an attorney write a cease and desist letter. That usually takes care of it, without having to go to court. If she still continues, then take it to court because she is obviously unstable.

Like everyone has said, I doubt USCIS would care about an ex-girlfriend.

Edited by sethless

Day 0 - 2 May 2012 Mailed AOS package overnight delivery
Day 139 - 17 September 2012 Interview & APPROVED on the Spot!! :)
Day 145 - 23 September 2012 Received Green Card!

ROC - Eligible June 19 2014

Day 0 - 18 June 2014 Mailed ROC package via 2 day priority

Day 42 - 29 July 2014 Approval and Card Production Email

Day 49 - 5 August 2014 Received Green Card

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.