morocco4ever

Consulate in Casa

38 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Out with it Morocco4ever!

Did you get an interview date or what!??????

Yes...<hehe> :P

I didn't want to jinx it!!!

YAYYYY! you won't jinx it!

I figured you were waiting for the NVC then today you were asking for the Consulate's number so you must have the date!

YAYYY! Congrats! If you don't want to tell when it's ok but we'll be rooting for you.

Lets just say its soon, I will be flying there again on Sunday. :dance:

Thanks for the support!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Wow! That's exciting! I think it's good you can go and I'm glad to see you going over there!

Have fun and congrats! oh and good luck!

Congrats and Good Luck!

Jun 26, 06 - 129-F filed

Sep 27, 06 - NOA2

Nov 28, 06 - INTERVIEW SUCCESS!!!

Dec 12, 06 - VISA IN HAND

Dec 29, 06 - MARRIED!!

Jan 8, 07 - filed for AOS and EAD

Apr 3, 07 - EAD approved!!!

Apr 7, 07 - EAD card arrived!

May 10, 07 - Interview....APPROVED!!!

May 23, 07 - GC in hand

Feb 10, 09 - I-751 sent to CSC

Feb 12, 09 - NOA1

Apr 20, 09 - Approved!

Jun 12, 09 - Card Production Ordered

Jun 19, 09 - 10 year GC Received

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

I am so very happy for you, Morocco4Ever !!! It's past dayum time !!!

Wishing you a safe, enjoyable trip, a wonderful reunion with your husband, and

MAJOR ME/NA MOJO

for a short, sweet & successful day at the consulate !!! You know we're all cheering you on, so

GO GO GO GO

GO GET THAT VISA !!!

(F)(F)(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline
Thank God we have to keep phone statements. I called this number while in Morocco and got a live person. Tested it again before posting it here, and its still a live person answering promptly with "Consular Section. May I help you?". I got good info at this number when I needed it.

I used that number and didn't work. I spoke to a very rude man who said he couldn't answer my question, and when I asked if I could at least ASK my question first, he hung up on me! I couldnt believe it!!! I am really pissed off right now!! I don't know what to do about getting packet 3, it obviously was lost in Morocco's wonderful mail system, and no one will return my emails or answer my question when I call. :( I finally got through to a nice American woman who said, that while she couldn't answer my question, she would put it on the desk of the person who could and they would answer it by the end of the day. Well it's 6:30 p.m. Moroccan time, and no answer! :ranting:

timeline doesn't matter.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
I used that number and didn't work. I spoke to a very rude man who said he couldn't answer my question, and when I asked if I could at least ASK my question first, he hung up on me! I couldnt believe it!!! I am really pissed off right now!! I don't know what to do about getting packet 3, it obviously was lost in Morocco's wonderful mail system, and no one will return my emails or answer my question when I call. :( I finally got through to a nice American woman who said, that while she couldn't answer my question, she would put it on the desk of the person who could and they would answer it by the end of the day. Well it's 6:30 p.m. Moroccan time, and no answer! :ranting:

Liz,

Did you have your fiance call and get his medical appt scheduled in the meantime? If you still don't have the phone numbers I can email them to you. Casa emailed them to me along with the instructions when I was in your predicament.

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Timeline

He has his medical Wednesday. I was hoping he could get another packet while there. He said he would go over there and see, just in case? We'll see how far that goes! uffffffffffffff. Inchallah everything will work out. It's just a little frustrating.

timeline doesn't matter.

He has his medical Wednesday. I was hoping he could get another packet while there. He said he would go over there and see, just in case? We'll see how far that goes! uffffffffffffff. Inchallah everything will work out. It's just a little frustrating.

Liz,

It's not unheard of people picking up their packets after it got "misplaced" by the Moroccan post. Did you ask Casa via email if this was possible? They usually are more proactive via email since they "don't get paid enough" to deal with us on the phone. I hope all goes well.

Christine :luv:

WBhW.jpgbunbuntdg20060306_-8_Amira%20is.png

REMOVING CONDITIONS

6/30/07 - Mailed I-751 via Priority Mail with Delivery notification

7/02/07 - Delivered to USCIS in Laguna Niguel,CA

7/07/07 - CSC returns I-751 packet because we used an older I-751 version. Mailed I-751 with latest(02/07) version via Priority Mail with delivery notification

7/09/07 - Deliverd to USCIS

7/10/07 - NOA date

7/12/07 - USCIS cashes check

7/21/07 - NOA received(GC extended for one year)

7/24/07 - Biometrics notice received

8/10/07 - Biometrics appointment in W. LA

8/28/07 - Card production ordered

8/29/07 - Approval notice received online

8/30/07 - Approval notice recieved in mail

9/04/07 - 10 yr GC received in mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.