2,987 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Thanks be to God who always causes us to triumph in His name! My case was approved today. Thank you to Ssissi,liveurlife,Sandra,lordhelpme,Myjay,dee07,loveme,Macbook and everyone else. There were times I wanted to give up but you guys saw me through. Please guys do not give up. It is always darkest before dawn. Just last week I was thrown out of the house where I lived and did not know where to lay my head but God had a plan for me. I am overwhelmed. I can't even sleep right now. Please feel free to send me a message whenever guys. I will respond once i get the chance. We are family. Love you gouys and God bless!

Filed: Other Timeline

Thanks be to God who always causes us to triumph in His name! My case was approved today. Thank you to Ssissi,liveurlife,Sandra,lordhelpme,Myjay,dee07,loveme,Macbook and everyone else. There were times I wanted to give up but you guys saw me through. Please guys do not give up. It is always darkest before dawn. Just last week I was thrown out of the house where I lived and did not know where to lay my head but God had a plan for me. I am overwhelmed. I can't even sleep right now. Please feel free to send me a message whenever guys. I will respond once i get the chance. We are family. Love you gouys and God bless!

Congratulations.! When did you file?

Edited by Yagana

Filed: Other Country: Barbados
Timeline

Ohh wow congrats soo happy for you. Did u get any RFE. At least some good news here in such a long time. Go celebrate

This month will be 15 months and waiting no RFE waiting for my 4th prima facie lord help us all

Edited by lorphelpme

(I found you guys!)

Congratulations! Iam happy for you ...what a relieve after the thunderstorm there is always sunshine... did u get any RFE?...

Ohh wow congrats soo happy for you. Did u get any RFE. At least some good news here in such a long time. Go celebrate

This month will be 15 months and waiting no RFE waiting for my 4th prima facie lord help us all

Thank you lordphelpme and peanutbutter, I got a RFE for good faith marriage and responded 2 months ago. Lordphelpme, you should be getting a response from them next month or so. I noticed they usually follow the processing time which states now that VSC is taking 16.1 months to process applications as of september,30th 2012.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

so happy for you !.

God is good, indeed !!! :yes:

Filed: Other Timeline

CONGRATULATION BABY !!!!

i hopefully every body is here get approval soon . but have 2 rules

1-rule one : sit tight & never give up

2 rule two : never forget roll one

good luck & have fun

January, 28, 2011 Apply and send WAVA (I-360) And I-485 , I-756, I-131 with fee application
February, 09, 2011 Receive RFE request good moral March,07,2011 mailed RFE
March,14,2011 touched I-360
May,24,2011 touched my case I-131
june,8,2011 EAD received in my hand.
July,26,2011 Travel Document ( I-131) Approved
September,14,2011 Renew second Prima Facie and Revived
October,28,2011 touched I-360 and requesting additional evidence or information case I-360
January,06,2012 sent answer RFE (I-360)
February,08,2012 request renew Prima Facie and February,17,2012 revived 3th Prima Facie ( validate 60 days)
February,27,2012 request renew 2th EAD Card
April 17,2012 Approved my 2th EAD Card and April,23,2012 received my 2th EAD Card
April,27,2012 received appointment letter for fingerprint ( File A # ) from U.S.DHS-ICE ( next month) i request for change location.
may,17,2012 received 4th prima Facie July,24,2012 renew 5th perima
OCT,28,2012 case denied.
-----------------------------------------------
APR 11 2013 Refile i-360 , i-485 , i-756 , i-131,
APR,16 notice received , RFE for good moral and medical exam

Congrats

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!!I told u yours was coming.Looks like from my approval & urs, they are still working on April 2011 filers.So,everyone keep on keeping the faith,its almost over.U all will get urs soon,looks like they are back to work in VSC.

April 2009-Divorced

April 2011-Filed I-360,I-485,I-765(filed few days b/4 divorce was 2yrs which would have made me ineligible)

May 24,2011-RFE(For good faith marriage & Good moral character)

Aug 19,2011-I-485 touched(correspondence from USCIS were returned)

Aug 24,2011 & Aug 26,2011-Attorney called USCIS

Sept 12,2011-Another RFE for I-693 & passports sent

Sept 19,2011-RFE for I-693 & Passport received

Oct 18,2011-I-360 touched(status changed to "Response to RFE review)

Oct 21,2011-Prima facie sent

Nov 1,2011-Prima facie recieved(Still no EAD or Biometrics done)

Dec 1,2011-I-485 touched(still no EAD or Biometrics)

Dec 12,2011-1-485 touched(Interview notice sent-worried cause i don't have the vawa approval yet)

Dec 15,2011-called USCIS about my case

Dec 19,2011-Attorney called to cancel interview b/c we are still waiting for Vawa approval notice

Jan 5th,2012-New EAC #s issued for I-765 & I-485 by VSC(Both were sent back to VSC)

Jan 8th,2012-Attorney faxed in Request to expedite my case

Jan 19,2012(I-485 & I-765 touched)

Jan 25,2012(Biometrics letter mailed)

Jan 26,2012(Biometrics letter received by attorney)

Feb 1,2012(Biometrics letter in hand)

Feb 6,2012(EAD card mailed by USCIS)

Feb 8,2012(Biometrics done,I-485 & I-765 touched,EAD delivered by USPS)

Feb 10,2012(EAD in hand,I-765 touched)

Jul 2,2012(Attorney called cos my case was out of processing time)

July 3,2012(VSC called Attorney back/sent out RFE 4 GFmarriage same day)

Sept 28,2012(RFE received by VSC)

Oct 26,2012(I-360 approved,Oct 13th was actual approval date)

Nov 19 & Nov 21,2012(I-485 transferred to another office)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.