Shoot Em Straight

Thank U VJ

63 posts in this topic

3 Hungarians? odd but cool.

Anyone speak it?

Erika I noted it that we cant pm...maybe they can fix it.

Happy Friday to everyone in Mena (cous cous day!!)

Oh cool, I hope they can fix it! I was going to say maybe become FB friends, but I couldn't even tell you my FB name n private haha Did I miss it, or when are you and hubby coming home to the states? How exciting!

hamigirl, yep close enough...the flag looks similar if youre scrolling quickly ;) Hey, they are all Muslim anyway.

Oh, you know who else is Magyar? Henia!! She's married to an ALgerian, but that makes 4 of us that I know of...wow, what a trend! LOL

Edited by ErikaAndHamit
389672_3802055654913_1108709116_n.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Oh cool, I hope they can fix it! I was going to say maybe become FB friends, but I couldn't even tell you my FB name n private haha Did I miss it, or when are you and hubby coming home to the states? How exciting!

hamigirl, yep close enough...the flag looks similar if youre scrolling quickly ;) Hey, they are all Muslim anyway.

Oh, you know who else is Magyar? Henia!! She's married to an ALgerian, but that makes 4 of us that I know of...wow, what a trend! LOL

oops I guess I missed that one lol blame it on my blonde roots :D:rofl: both red and have a star so kinda close? I guess not :bonk:

Edited by hamigirl710

event.png

event.png

Marriage: 7/12/10
Filed I-130: 9/10/12
NOA1: 9/17/12
Transferred to NBC: 9/19/12
Sent to local office for adjudication: 9/21/12
RFE for Beneficiary BC received 12/13/12
Mail BC in response to RFE 12/17/12
NOA2: 12/20/12
NVC case number assigned: 1/29/13
Sent DS-3032 email: 1/31/13
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill: 2/1/13
Pay I-864 Bill: 2/5/13
NVC Accepted DS-3032: 2/12/13
Received IV Bill: 2/13/13
Send Completed I-864: 2/16/13
NVC Received I-864 Package: 2/19/13
AOS Package accepted: 2/26/13
Pay IV Bill: 2/28/13
IV Packet Sent: 3/2/13
NVC Received IV Packet: 3/4/13
Case Completed at NVC: 3/13/13
Interview date: 4/30/13

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POE: pending

oops I guess I missed that one lol blame it on my blonde roots :D:rofl: both red and have a star so kinda close? I guess not :bonk:

Close enough lol

389672_3802055654913_1108709116_n.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Close enough lol

OOOOOOHHH we fly on the 21st!!!! Praise GOD.

He will have thanksgiving dinner the next day with the family.

Never going through this did I think it would happen this sweetly.

I am so grateful.

BIG SMILE.

I sent you my email via Hami

event.png

event.png

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hello arrived home. Hope everyone is well

Had an interesting time through POE in Atlanta. Almost 3 hours. :wacko:

They liked my husband especially well (sarcasm) it was hard but they did their job.

missed the second leg of our flight and Thank GOD Delta rescheduled us smoothly.

All worth it in the end.

I will write a review soon on the POE and hope it is helpful

BTW Atlanta has a greatly planned airport for smoother travel that just reopened in May 2012.

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Nice to hear about Atlanta. I have a lay over there.

I am glad you are home and I do pray the transition goes as smoothly as possible for you two.

RFQ [uSA] & SIMA [EGYPT]
Sima Applies for B2: 12/2012
5yr B2 approved: 02/2012
Married: 03/09/2012
NAO1: 04/25/2012
NAO2: 07/26/2012
8/8/2012: NVC Case Received
NVC #: 8/29/2012

1/24/13: AoS and 230 accepted
01/31/13: Rec'd checklist (expectedly)
02/14/13: Item @ NVC

CASE COMPLETE: 2/24/13
03/15/13: Interview date received
03/17/13: Medical
INTERVIEW: 4/03/13
"Approved Pending AP"
11/07/2013: Request for Updated Documents (via Egyptian consulate AP page)

12/20/2013: Request for return of Passport to Embassy (phone call)
01/13/2014: Passport returned to embassy

01/15/2014: Status Changed (CEAC) Visa Printed
VISA RECEIVED: 1/17/14 dancin5hr.gif

POE: JFK on 3/12/14 CLEARED!
Baby1 1/2015 Baby2 8/2106 isA

2016 Beginning naturalization process later this year, isA

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

They liked my husband especially well (sarcasm) it was hard but they did their job.

missed the second leg of our flight and Thank GOD Delta rescheduled us smoothly.

All worth it in the end.

BTW Atlanta has a greatly planned airport for smoother travel that just reopened in May 2012.

Congrats!

Did you have a stop in Europe?

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

All worth it in the end.

Welcome home ! :dance: :dance: :dance:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

The cooking conversation made me smile. I found an easy lobia recipe on YouTube Moroccan dishes by Alia, my hubby rushed out of the shower when he smelled it lol I made his night more special by making him coconut and almond trouffles oh he was in heaven. I also found Ras el Hanout seasoning for tagines and I made him a fish tagine boy was he happy. I can only find instant couscous, I can't eat it after having the real thing.

I have to learn some more dishes interesting enough when I was in Morroco I cooked all sorts of American dishes. I cooked dinner everyday lol mom loved that lol and my brother-in-laws loved lasagna, meatloaf and enchiladas. They miss my food :)

Timeline

It is the Mexican food I wish I could have cooked and shared with the family in Maroc. Good you got some enchiladas going there. YUM.

Here now my mother has been cooking and I dont think he will go back to mine....hahaha. I am a good cook but she has the finesse I am attempting to achieve. So be it. It makes the days hanging out easier.

Thank you mimi. It is a great feeling.

Went to the Mall yesterday and got some Levi 501's. He had bought a pair in Rabat for 150 dollars. So he was stoked to find them here.

event.png

event.png

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE

WENT TO THE BEACH With my HUSBAND FOR THE SUNSET ON X MAS EVE

Hope everyone has a wonderful 25th tomorrow

DSC00376_zpsc4a26ba1.jpg

event.png

event.png

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

Beautiful pic, inluvn !

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.