PD is Current.

January 2013 Visa Bulletin Prediction

378 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

F2A PD Sept1, 2010, still now interview letter. For consular processing, do you guys receive I/L from consulate or from NVC? Thanks!

NVC sends out the Interview Letters.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: China
Timeline

NVC sends out the Interview Letters.

Thanks for the information! My attorney told me we should receive emails from consulate. Seems like i need to give NVC a call tomorrow.

Anyone didn't receive I/L with PD earlier than Sept 22, 2010?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks for the information! My attorney told me we should receive emails from consulate. Seems like i need to give NVC a call tomorrow.

Anyone didn't receive I/L with PD earlier than Sept 22, 2010?

Yes lots of people have

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

This is weird! Mumbai consulate has posted interview schedule for January 2013; Only 17 total interviews for the month of Jan-13?

http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/interview_appt_schedule.html

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Respected Members!

Interview Date : 19 Nov 2012

Here is my journey. After 2 years and 5 months of wait finally got an interview appointment. Reached embassy at 6am, got the shuttle at about 7am, reached to the consular office at 7:20ish. Security done, finger prints done, went to the interview hall at 7:45. Finally got first call to submit my paper work at 10.30, guy asked me to submit medicals, Passport, asked my contact details, gave me purple token.

Right after an hour got the final call.

Questions was:

1) Marriage certificate in Native ( Urdu ) language. ( YES)

2) Do you have Nadra Marriage Certificate. ( I said no NVC havn't told me to bring that with me.

3) What have u studied in UK? ( I was in UK for 8 years)

4) Where did u worked in UK? ( Work History)

5) Consolur said every thing is fine, but the address of your wife and your brother in law ( Co -sponsor) is not same. (I was like how is that possible, i showed them new I 864 & I 864A they matched the address again and they said perfect.

6) When was the marriage held. ( Pakistan )

7) When you guys met? ( Date we meet)

XXXX HE PRINT THE GREEN 221G Sheet. But still asking me questions.

8) Have you complete all ceremony's like RUKHSATI? ( I said this has been done ages ago, i have a baby)

9) He then asked when was baby born? ( US )

10) Do you have Birth Certificate? ( I showed them US Birth Cert & US PP Copy)

11) Asked about International traveling ( I said UK only).

At the end, Every documents are in order and perfect, we don't need any thing from you but your case is in AP. It will take may be 2 months or 6 months. We will contact you soon.

======================================================================

07 Dec 2012

ALHAMDULILLAH i have got my passport today with VISA.

AP period is 18 days.

I have read this 'ISLAMABAD AP tracker' last week (whole 120 pages), and then i realize that its better to forget about visa bcz few of you are waiting for passport for ages specially (Ebbas, Soccor, Arif and many more) i am not expecting call from AMEX but with the blessings of my family and friends i have got it today. My wife and baby were suppose to fly on 23 nov but they cancelled till january 2013 they want me to go with them to be honest ( cant live without my 6 months old baby ). I am thankful to ALLAH and always pray to all of you.

Just wanted to say on this occasion ' If you cant get something on time that means that particular decision/thing is not suitable for you for that time. ALLAH GRANT best options for all of us on perfect time. No body know's when but believe me that is best for you.

Regards & Dua's

Kashj

PD Date: 22 June 2010

Case Complete: August 2011

Interview: 19th Nov 2012

Result: AP ( Green Sheet & no documents required)

VISA in hand: 07 dec 2012 :)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

congrats bro

Respected Members!

Here is my journey. After 2 years and 5 months of wait finally got an interview appointment. Reached embassy at 6am, got the shuttle at about 7am, reached to the consular office at 7:20ish. Security done, finger prints done, went to the interview hall at 7:45. Finally got first call to submit my paper work at 10.30, guy asked me to submit medicals, Passport, asked my contact details, gave me purple token.

Questions was:

2) Do you have Nadra Marriage Certificate. ( I said no NVC havn't told me to bring that with me.

5) Consolur said every thing is fine, but the address of your wife and your brother in law ( Co -sponsor) is not same. (I was like how is that possible, i showed them new I 864 & I 864A they matched the address again and they said perfect.

8) Have you complete all ceremony's like RUKHSATI? ( I said this has been done ages ago, i have a baby)

At the end, Every documents are in order and perfect, we don't need any thing from you but your case is in AP. It will take may be 2 months or 6 months. We will contact you soon.

07 Dec 2012

AP period is 18 days.

I have read this 'ISLAMABAD AP tracker' last week (whole 120 pages), and then i realize that its better to forget about visa bcz few of you are waiting for passport for ages specially (Ebbas, Soccor, Arif and many more) i am not expecting call from AMEX but with the blessings of my family and friends i have got it today. My wife and baby were suppose to fly on 23 nov but they cancelled till january 2013 they want me to go with them to be honest ( cant live without my 6 months old baby ). I am thankful to ALLAH and always pray to all of you.

Just wanted to say on this occasion ' If you cant get something on time that means that particular decision/thing is not suitable for you for that time. ALLAH GRANT best options for all of us on perfect time. No body know's when but believe me that is best for you.

Regards & Dua's

Kashj

Timeline

Respected Members!

Questions was:

07 Dec 2012

AP period is 18 days.

Regards & Dua's

Kashj

Respected Members!

Questions was:

07 Dec 2012

AP period is 18 days.

Regards & Dua's

Kashj

Congratulation :thumbs: :thumbs:

Timeline

why are we still posting in this thread, move ur "offtopic" bs to Feb thread already geez.

Don't do this. Ppl will post here or anywhere they choose to..it's not your call.

Please unsubscribe yourself from this thread if you are getting too many messages.

Edited by RICARDO4EVA2

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

I am subscribing here...Ricardo and PD Current in one forum is pure enjoyment ;)

NVC case number: 24 June 2013

17 Dec 2011: I-130 sent

21 Dec 2011: NOA1

16 May 2013: NOA2

24 Jun 2013: NVC case number received

25 Jun 2013: DS-3032 sent

27 Jun 2013: AOS bill received and paid

xx Jul 2013: AOS package sent

09 Jul 2013: DS-3032 accepted

11 Jul 2013: IV bill received and paid

21 Jul 2013: IV package sent

11 Oct 2013: Case completed

28 Oct 2013: Interview appointment received

17 Dec 2013: F2A visa interview

I am subscribing here...Ricardo and PD Current in one forum is pure enjoyment ;)

Hi,

My PD is 09/17/2010.

Do you guys think, I should go ahead and the AOS and IV visa fees.

I hope there wont be any retrogression.

Kindly guide me friends

Aamir

Timeline

Hi,

My PD is 09/17/2010.

Do you guys think, I should go ahead and the AOS and IV visa fees.

I hope there wont be any retrogression.

Kindly guide me friends

Aamir

Oh Y.E.S. Do it As Soon As Possible.

Your case is eligible for a visa now.

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.