21 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

this not the same question i would like to ask if the case completed do we have right to follow to join and not fill i130 and english isn t my first language,i use arabic and frensh

and we are her just because we need help for the last step of immigration

im waiting now for my interview and thank u for all help in this forum ill ask in other place ther are more ressources.

u will never find any threath .

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

In the event that you receive your interview schedule and you are still pregnant, chances are you will have to postpone the interview and the medical exam.

You will not be allowed to undergo the medical exam because you are pregnant. (Someone please correct this if I'm wrong :blush: )

You will have to wait until the baby is born.

After giving birth, get the child's birth certificate and acquire a passport for him/her. Then inform your consulate that your child should be included in your F2A petition. After which, you can request a new interview schedule. Of course, you will have to pay the appropriate immigrant visa fee for your child. When you receive your new interview schedule, you and your baby will have to undergo the medical exam. You must bring your baby with you during the embassy interview.

Good luck.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

thank u for your replay so much

what forms should i fill for baby new forms ds230 and i864 with same fee ?because the form are already in the package

will nvc send me new package??

• 11 months later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

me too im in the same situation as both of u,my baby is 1 month old and we are now in the nvc process have to pay the iv fee dont know wht were going to do,do i have to put her name in the biographic form,..

Edited by tiffy01

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.