Tough_Era

I got an email from consulate.

69 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Sorry for the news Zagray, but have you asked your fiance why she doesn't want to come here to VJ so maybe we can help her to help you? You shouldn't have to do all of this by yourself, it's also her responsibility to be informed and proactive since she's your sponser.

best wishes :star:

01-04-09 - Married in Egyptian Embassy - Qatar - honeymoon in Egypt (Ahmed's home country)

05-04-09 - I-130 Sent

12-13-09 - INTERVIEW PASSED (Qatar)....Spent 12 weeks in AP

03-03-10 - VISA IN HAND :)

03-06-10 - AHMED COMES HOME :)

03-12-10 - SS# card received

03-19-10 - GC received

05-15-10 - First job

06-01-11 - Better job!

03-2012 - Started our business

Removal of Conditions/10 yr GC

02-15-12 - Sent I-175 ROC

07-17-12 - approved!....card production ordered!!!!

07-21-12 - 10 yr card arrived in mail :)

03-2013 - Apply for Naturalization

Through all of this, I don't understand why your fiancee did things so sloppy and carelessly? Why is she taking her sweet time sending you the paper they needed anyway? It's all so weird. Is she serious or not about this visa? I know I was careful.

389672_3802055654913_1108709116_n.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

one post making personal insults towards the op removed, along with one quoting. if you can't assist the op with his question, don't post.

further infractions will result in administrative action.

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

sorry to hear about that my friend :(

Thank you Mounir..

I knew this could happen cause i had all probabilities, so i'm not shocked and disappointed about it.. There's enough time infront me and chances i won't let them slid, indeed i gained a lot of experience through many things i've been through so far and i won't do the same mistakes again.

I'm not the last and first who's going through all these.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

No, i didn't let them know i'm waiting for the I-134 that fiancee sent to me.

That's a part of your current problem, alas. It has some consequences, but it wasn't the only problem that you faced. It was a piece of the overall problems, but we tried to warn you. Judging by the outcome at CASA IV, you ignored the warnings we gave you. QED.

what do you mean by waiting game for me?

There are choices now:

1. USCitizen requests that the file is held at Casa IV until the I-134 arrives and asks for another adjudication or

2. USCitizen waits to hear back from USCIS after the casefile is returned. once She Hears Back, she has others choices:

a. if she's allowed to rebut the decision, she will be told what to submit.

b. if she's not allowed to rebut the decision, she will be told the petition is revoked.

Regardless, YOU must wait, as the other things to occur are on the USCitizen Petitioner, not you.

Good Luck!

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

OK, but what i will need to file again?

and how i'll be able to find out the specific reasons for denial? how can i contact them to address the reasons for denial?

You don't file, your fiance' files. You will have to wait until the case gets returned to USCIS and you get the NOIR or NOID to find out the reason(s) for the denial. Why are you doing all the work and not your fiance'? Seriously, if she had done her homework to begin with she would have known to send you the I-134 in the first place and not the I-864. I feel bad for you to an extent. She is the US citizen it is HER responsibility to make sure everything is done in full and correctly. This is a very serious and detailed process, it would be far easier for her to understand than for you considering your first language is not English. I wish you the best of luck and I hope that your fiance' snaps out of it so you can at least figure out how to proceed.

I would suggest to all going through the Casablanca consulate to have the 134 and 864 on hand the day of the interview. It seems one month the ask for the i864 as they did with me and then the next year they wanted the i134. The i864 has been used since 2010, just recently, they started asking for the i134 and many of us used the I864 and told zagray to use this form.

So be prepared to use either for those going to interview, as you may be asked for either of them on the day of the interview.

Or they could go back to not using either one!

In early 2007, neither were required for K-1 there. But there were people out of Casablanca 6-12 months before us that needed one of the two, I don't remember which. They are fickle, to say the least.

I would suggest to all going through the Casablanca consulate to have the 134 and 864 on hand the day of the interview. It seems one month the ask for the i864 as they did with me and then the next year they wanted the i134. The i864 has been used since 2010, just recently, they started asking for the i134 and many of us used the I864 and told zagray to use this form.

So be prepared to use either for those going to interview, as you may be asked for either of them on the day of the interview.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

That's a part of your current problem, alas. It has some consequences, but it wasn't the only problem that you faced. It was a piece of the overall problems, but we tried to warn you. Judging by the outcome at CASA IV, you ignored the warnings we gave you. QED.

There are choices now:

1. USCitizen requests that the file is held at Casa IV until the I-134 arrives and asks for another adjudication or

2. USCitizen waits to hear back from USCIS after the casefile is returned. once She Hears Back, she has others choices:

a. if she's allowed to rebut the decision, she will be told what to submit.

b. if she's not allowed to rebut the decision, she will be told the petition is revoked.

Regardless, YOU must wait, as the other things to occur are on the USCitizen Petitioner, not you.

Good Luck!

I'll let the petitioner "fiancee" knows about that, This is very comprehensible and useful.

Thank you so much.

You don't file, your fiance' files. You will have to wait until the case gets returned to USCIS and you get the NOIR or NOID to find out the reason(s) for the denial. Why are you doing all the work and not your fiance'? Seriously, if she had done her homework to begin with she would have known to send you the I-134 in the first place and not the I-864. I feel bad for you to an extent. She is the US citizen it is HER responsibility to make sure everything is done in full and correctly. This is a very serious and detailed process, it would be far easier for her to understand than for you considering your first language is not English. I wish you the best of luck and I hope that your fiance' snaps out of it so you can at least figure out how to proceed.

Everything is done fully and correctly, except the missing form, and I know the petitioner "fiancee" file the first always and then I the beneficiary file the second when the paperwork comes to Casa, this what i did and everything went fine expect i brought the wrong form, remember this is the only mistake i've done, so i do understand every single word people say to me here and I know the scheme of who should file first than the other, This is not the problem i got but people keep telling me this over and over again like i don't know who file the first than the second, fiancee will never be here and she can visit the forum and see what's written and If I asked Vj memebers what i have to file it's like the Petitioner "my fiancee" asks you all since she's not here and i keep telling her what you all tell me to do by copy and past to her when she works with her phone and i always tell her to let me know if she got any question or let me know if she sees something's not clear.. she's busy very busy with her bachelor, work, grandkids and voluntary club. but she can visit now and then the website.. and something that hurt me is what people say about fiancee.. do you really want her to see every single bad word that has been said about her when they don't know a dam thing about her.. i don't think so and she won't never create an acount here be sure of that. and if someone talks ####### about her. i won't respond back.. i will use the button REPORT.

This message is for everybody.

Thank you so much mimolicious. i appreciate your help and i appreciate everyone's help that they offer me. ;)

1352030614[/url]' post='5800309']

Everything is done fully and correctly, except the missing form, and I know the petitioner "fiancee" file the first always and then I the beneficiary file the second when the paperwork comes to Casa, this what i did and everything went fine expect i brought the wrong form, remember this is the only mistake i've done, so i do understand every single word people say to me here and I know the scheme of who should file first than the other, This is not the problem i got but people keep telling me this over and over again like i don't know who file the first than the second, fiancee will never be here and she can visit the forum and see what's written and If I asked Vj memebers what i have to file it's like the Petitioner "my fiancee" asks you all since she's not here and i keep telling her what you all tell me to do by copy and past to her when she works with her phone and i always tell her to let me know if she got any question or let me know if she sees something's not clear.. she's busy very busy with her bachelor, work, grandkids and voluntary club. but she can visit now and then the website.. and something that hurt me is what people say about fiancee.. do you really want her to see every single bad word that has been said about her when they don't know a dam thing about her.. i don't think so and she won't never create an acount here be sure of that. and if someone talks ####### about her. i won't respond back.. i will use the button REPORT.

This message is for everybody.

Thank you so much mimolicious. i appreciate your help and i appreciate everyone's help that they offer me. ;)

Zagray, with all respect...your previous topic that was closed a month prior due to the fact, that YOU were the culprit making remarks about looking at the COs breasts was by far worse than any remark a VJ member has ever said. Most have said things here about your age difference and her having grand kids, but it was your remarks about looking at another woman's breasts and losing your train of thoughts during your interview was enough to make people turn their heads the other way.

So with all due respect zagray, your comments were taken very serious and to blame VJ members for speaking harsh about your fiancé is just another one of those excuses that you are not taking responsibility for, instead your blaming us.

Best of luck on ur next visa journey.....

Edited by foreverwaiting

Zagray, with all respect...your previous topic that was closed a month prior due to the fact, that YOU were the culprit making remarks about looking at the COs breasts was by far worse than any remark a VJ member has ever said. Most have said things here about your age difference and her having grand kids, but it was your remarks about looking at another woman's breasts and losing your train of thoughts during your interview was enough to make people turn their heads the other way.

So with all due respect zagray, your comments were taken very serious and to blame VJ members for speaking harsh about your fiancé is just another one of those excuses that you are not taking responsibility for, instead your blaming us.

Best of luck on ur next visa journey.....

People were saying bad things about fiancee before i got the interview.. Many said i'm troll, scammer, fake etc..

I remember first time i wrote a post in this forum right after i got bullied by a lady cause she doesn't like moroccan guys when someone played with her feelings and some of her friends took the advantage by making joke about fiancee. The forum were that way before i came and they transmitted the infection to me. I never thought i would get to all these. and my intentions were good when i came here. was looking only for help and guidance.

Whoever is here don't have to bully someone if there's gap age or whatever. we're not here for that.

what i wanted to say above in that post is FROM NOW ON, if someone says something bad to me i won't reply back. one click on the button Report everything is gonna be fine later.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.