Bosco

MENA BICKERING

342 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I know that my two cents does not matter much and I have to say that I am very reluctant to post on here. But I think it all boils down to respect. Sometimes people assume things and they attack and it is neither necessary nor fair to the individual. We all come here to learn and find some comfort, you know someone that is going through the same that you are. I for one have made very good friends on this board and a lot of the women that are a part of it do not post because they feel like they will be attacked. IF everyone says something is not right, then everyone can not possibly be lying or making things up. After my experience on this board I have learned that only the women how had been in my position understood what was going on. (Which is so nice, thanks Kiyah/CHI!!!!!) It would be nice if we could have some of the information that they provide on here because it could help everyone not just those that get denied.

I for one did not appreciate being called a liar and a fraud. And I think that people try to find all kinds of things. Like someone read my profile- I posted my story, I posted the truth and then someone attacked it. Top of this the people act like I printed out my VJ profile and sent it in. And someone said that I did not understand the visa process; I mean who did before they came to this board? I sat at work and cried for hours after receiving this news and then I notice that when I got a chance to get myself together, I come to the board to share the information and people had said all these things, like why is she not answering the questions etc? Maybe because I have a job???? Why was she asking about this, you said you would get denied a lot, and then people wrote out a whole line about my relationship like they knew the reason why I were where returned. This was funny because they where wrong the only difference me and my fiancé had was that I am black and he is a white looking Arab and the language busy that someone mention. I am not sure how it was but we do both speak English and French but most communication in is French because I am studying it and I want to get better at it. I am currently going to school for French and Arab and my mother is from Louisiana and they speak Creole a dialect of French. (this must have bothered me because I am still talking about it.) If you see some of my writing you will see what I am saying and I asked someone about this and they assumed that I did not know anything. This was too much and I decided not to reply to people. And one more thing someone told me that I missed spelled some words, well I could not see straight my eyes were watery and I did not know I was being “graded” on my writing. I think what I am trying to say is that sometimes we all need to considerate and respect each other because if we where all in a room together I think some of us would have assault charges.

I am not trying to start anything, I just wanted to get something off of my chest and I do believe this board can be addictive. I have stayed away because the issues that I have are not being address here. However, the forum about bored was good and I enjoyed reading some of the suggestions that you guys gave. I am going to Morocco in about three weeks and if anyone needs a favor let me.

Private, I don't understand the need right now to vent on another issue, but I'll give you my .02

You came on here saying how you felt you were going to be denied. You also said many things that would raise red flags in an interview....IE '90 days to get to know them and decide' or something to that effect. Something like that, if repeated by your fiance would almost surely result in a denial as that is not what the parameters of a K1 are for.

It's not a white/black thing.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Why do people feel the need to be validated by everyone?

It's not a matter of validation. It's a matter of being able to come here for help and comraderie and not be disresepcted merely for loving unconventionally a board full of other unconventional lovers.

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Nope, and thats my opinion. Fun is for the young and beautiful only. ;)

You forgot thin ;)

You got me there! Anything else I missed?

rich?

and HOT :P

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

That's a big ME TOO!! out to Lisa.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's not a matter of validation. It's a matter of being able to come here for help and comraderie and not be disresepcted merely for loving unconventionally a board full of other unconventional lovers.

She has a right to an opinion, as do you. So she was blunt, get over it.

If this is the worst 'offense' you have to take in life, then you are one lucky woman.

Yanno, just as you were saying about being PC and how things are taken re: the ghetto word.....you're using the other side to the argument for the 'age' issue. Either you want to walk on eggshells around others, or you don't.

The bottom line is, we're all not at a dinner in front of each other....real friends wouldn't divulge as much personal info to each other :lol::lol: And since Sarah is so 'young and inexperienced', why does it matter what she thinks?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i don't believe anyone here makes the choice in a SO to please someone else, do they? it's to make themself happy and certainly not you.

Exactly Charles, so stop worrying about Sarah's comments as they have nothing to do with yours and Nessa's happiness.

i'll be sure to point out this post of yours to steven ;)

What's that supposed to mean? I ask this because I'm curious, and it has no tone.

YOU said the bit I put in red, so if you truly believe that, there's no issue here what Sarah thinks.

i'm really not interested in fighting with you lisa, so i'll just let this pass by. you're right, as always.

Edited by charlesandnessa

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

You forgot thin ;)

rich?

I guess that means I need to sit back in my rocker in my materially challenged neighborhood, with my physically challenged face and body, along with my cup of cocoa, and watch all of those that fit in have fun. ;)

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

You forgot thin ;)

rich?

I guess that means I need to sit back in my rocker in my materially challenged neighborhood, with my physically challenged face and body, along with my cup of cocoa, and watch all of those that fit in have fun. ;)

OK :D We will be sure to check in on you every now and again ;):lol::hehe:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

If this is the worst 'offense' you have to take in life, then you are one lucky woman.

Yanno, just as you were saying about being PC and how things are taken re: the ghetto word.....you're using the other side to the argument for the 'age' issue. Either you want to walk on eggshells around others, or you don't.

The bottom line is, we're all not at a dinner in front of each other....real friends wouldn't divulge as much personal info to each other :lol::lol: And since Sarah is so 'young and inexperienced', why does it matter what she thinks?

Thank you for your suggestion, but since this matter doesn't affect nor involve you, it is easy for you to be so nonchalant about it and come to this board and blow people off. I'm blunt too, and will deal with it as I see fit, and you can get over it.

Thank you for your suggestion, but since this matter doesn't affect nor involve you, it is easy for you to be so nonchalant about it and come to this board and blow people off. I'm blunt too, and will deal with it as I see fit, and you can get over it.

I could not have said it better myself.

إركا

[

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

i don't believe anyone here makes the choice in a SO to please someone else, do they? it's to make themself happy and certainly not you.

Exactly Charles, so stop worrying about Sarah's comments as they have nothing to do with yours and Nessa's happiness.

What's that supposed to mean? I ask this because I'm curious, and it has no tone.

YOU said the bit I put in red, so if you truly believe that, there's no issue here what Sarah thinks.

i'm really not interested in fighting with you lisa, so i'll just let this pass by. you're right, as always.

FINALLY someone gets it!!!

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

FINALLY someone gets it!!!

:blink:

materially challenged neighborhood

how ghetto :lol:

:o

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Charles, who's fighting? It's not a 'right/wrong' pishing contest. I made a comment and asked a question...and would love for you to answer it.

What did you mean by you pointing this out to Steven, and how is that relevant?

As far as Sarah's comment, I just was merely pointing out your very wise words which should completely negate any feelings of being offended. Or am I missing something here?

And (((hugs))) to Caroline :)

Edited by LisaD

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Charles, who's fighting? It's not a 'right/wrong' pishing contest. I made a comment and asked a question...and would love for you to answer it.

What did you mean by you pointing this out to Steven, and how is that relevant?

As far as Sarah's comment, I just was merely pointing out your very wise words which should completely negate any feelings of being offended. Or am I missing something here?

And (((hugs))) to Caroline :)

already stated - i'm really not interested in fighting with you lisa, so i'll just let this pass by. you're right, as always.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.