Saylin

NVC Filers - November 2012

1,098 posts in this topic

lolzz ya you did :luv:

now what I can do to speed up my interview? tell me the secrets plz :D

and is there anything else I can or should do other than WAIT? thanks!

blink.gif I just realised that in my last post congratulating you I accidentally put headbonk.gif instead of kicking.gif

laughing.gifheadbonk.gif

And there's nothing to speed up your interview :P All you can do is call up NVC and DOS every day and ask :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Congratulations....we r still stuck at NVC for police clearance issue hopefully our case will complete soon too...

well hurry and send it in am sure you will get complete soon as they process it!!

blink.gif I just realised that in my last post congratulating you I accidentally put headbonk.gif instead of kicking.gif

laughing.gifheadbonk.gif

And there's nothing to speed up your interview :P All you can do is call up NVC and DOS every day and ask :)

yea I was wondering why you hitting me on my head lol :devil:

Ok I forgive you coz you helped me alot :P

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

[...]

yea I was wondering why you hitting me on my head lol :devil:

Ok I forgive you coz you helped me alot :P

I swear, I clicked on the dancing emoticons. VJ is messing up for me headbonk.gif

Glad you forgive me though blush.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

I guess you have to wait the NVC. Gave you an interview date!! Then you can call the embassy or send and email :) one friend did that the NVC gave her an interview 2 months before case complete!! But she called to the embassy and she your an interview earlier just 28 days after case complete!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I guess you have to wait the NVC. Gave you an interview date!! Then you can call the embassy or send and email :) one friend did that the NVC gave her an interview 2 months before case complete!! But she called to the embassy and she your an interview earlier just 28 days after case complete!!

laura,

any mail from NVC about acceptance of your DS-3032? We are just waiting on it (we have all documents ready for the IV packet)

Edited by sunayana

Timeline

USCIS

04/20/2012: I-130 Sent

04/23/2012: NOA1 Priority Date

04/30/2012: I-797 Rec'd Hard copy

11/01/2012: NOA2 E-mail & Text

11/05/2012: Received NOA2 hardcopy

NVC

11/06/2012: NVC received case(Checked by calling)

11/06/2012: Got Case number/IIN from NVC (Over the phone)

11/07/2012: Provided Petitioner/Beneficiary email addresses to NVC

11/07/2012: Sent DS-3032 (EMail version)

11/08/2012: Received email from NVC (AOS Invoice and DS-3032)

11/08/2012: Paid AOS Bill(Status: InProcess)

11/08/2012: Beneficiary emailed Signed/Scanned copy of DS-3032

11/13/2012: AOS Bill Status Changed to PAID

11/13/2012: Sent AOS Package

11/15/2012: NVC Received AOS Packet

11/20/2012: Beneficiary received email from NVC that DS-3032 is accepted

11/21/2012: Received email from NVC about IV Invoice

11/21/2012: Paid IV Fee (Status: InProcess)

11/23/2012: IV Bill Status Changed to PAID)

11/23/2012: Sent IV Package

11/27/2012: NVC Received IV Packet

11/29/2012: NVC Accepted AOS

12/11/2012: NVC Accepted DS-230 partI & II

12/12/2012: Received Interview Date

12/12/2012: Case complete at NVC and Transferred to India

CONSULATE

12/18/2012: Embassy received

12/20/2012: Medical

01/15/2013: Interview

01/18/2013: Visa

03/07/2013: POE

Timeline

hi laura, thanks for the congrats :D

well yea I am hoping I get a date soon then I will at least try the embassy to see if they can move it up. you mailed out the DS230 yet?

hey must update me on the spreadsheet plzzz, looks like I took almost 1 month at NVC guess I didnt break the record of 8 days which seems quite unreal :bonk:

I know, I've fallen so far behind on that spreadsheet due to school and work laughing.gif One day I'll catch back up on it!

And yeah, that 8-day one was unreal. I saw it unfold in that month's thread and couldn't believe how fast it was!

Alright, rade, don't make me go through this entire thread, when did you send the IV package? And you didn't get any checklists, right? *updating the spreadsheet for you*

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

laura,

any mail from NVC about acceptance of your DS-3032? We are just waiting on it (we have all documents ready for the IV packet)

No any acceptance yet!! But I'm waiting it next Tuesday :) :) I also have ready the IV package!! Did you put an apostille to the birth an marriage certificate?

Timeline

Alright, rade, don't make me go through this entire thread, when did you send the IV package? And you didn't get any checklists, right? *updating the spreadsheet for you*

hey I sent it 10/30 and it was signed for at NVC 10/31

I got that false checklist after they reviewed my AOS which was last wednesday or thursday.

hey I sent it 10/30 and it was signed for at NVC 10/31

I got that false checklist after they reviewed my AOS which was last wednesday or thursday.

Updated!

And false checklists don't count :P

ok kool I took 29 days. I knew those false checklists dont count but u ask me trick question lol

Sorry for the trick questions :Plaughing.gif

thanks for relplying saylin! :)

sorry for asking so many question just dont want to get an rfe! :P anyway so it means we really don't need to appoint his mom to be our choice of agent since all of the documents will come from here? (My husband is here with me now until we I get approved and we can fly back together) can we use fedex or dhl to send the packets?

Another thing, do we need to submit his proof of domicile even if he's just vacationing here? Thank you very much! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.