Saylin

NVC Filers - November 2012

1,098 posts in this topic

Thanks Saylin :thumbs: That gives some hope. So do you suggest still calling NVC every other day or so? Or calling DOS?

I suggest calling both NVC and DOS every single day.

hi guys!

I posted on another topic regarding my questions but I can ask in here too since you guys are nice and answering questions :) I saw the uscis site and we were approved last nov 13. My question is when can we start calling nvc and can we assign my husband's (petitioner) mom as choice of agent coz my husband is in here with me and planning to stay here until we can both fly back to the states. :) and another is he has a business so he really doesn't have w2 or 1099. What will suffice those requirements? Thanks and God bless! :)

Since you were just approved (grats by the way), start calling NVC up the start of next week, then every day afterwards. You can only send the DS-3032 once a case number has been assigned.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

We have requested new birth certificates from Sweden. This time in both Swedish and English and my husband told them to stamp it extra hard so that you can tell which is the original and which is the copy. They claim we sent a copy and not the original, totally not true. Hopefully, we will receive them any day now and send them via DHL. There is no reason why we shouldn't have a case complete at NVC already. :whistle:

I hope to hear of some more cases completed around here. It gives me hope. :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Since you were just approved (grats by the way), start calling NVC up the start of next week, then every day afterwards. You can only send the DS-3032 once a case number has been assigned.

Yes!!! Congradulations! Big step complete! We hope to be there soon too!!

Not that we are anywhere near complete on our Visa Journey, but I do want to thank those that have been through this frustrating and sometimes confusing process and take the time to help those of us still on the path. :thumbs:

As for my Wife and myself I have serious doubts we would have accomplished as much as we have without the patient and clear information provided here. Just getting to the wedding process was no simple task either!

One of my Co-workers has been through this twice! He is now married to a very kind Singapore lady and I have been keeping him informed of the changes that have been set in place since his last journey. Without this website I am pretty sure I would have been sent into the wrong direction.

Nuff said.. Bless you all of you and we are praying and hoping soon you will be with your loved ones and get moving forward in life again!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just called both nvc and dos and was told that they are done scheduling for the month od december all slots are filled I swear as soon as I heard that I got depressed I guess I won't be seeing my husband until next year right now I'm crying because I'm so frustrated I don't even want to tell him that we won't have a december interview he is going to be dissapointed

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Just called NVC for the first time only two days after approval, (anxious much??) I was told to give around 15 business days for them to receive my case from USCIS.

Just a little clarification, I can send the email DS3032 from my wifes email as soon as I get the BGT# ? Or do i need to make sure they get my and her email on file before? I thought some time back I read a post that suggested I dont send the DS3032 without them getting our emails and sending the 3032 email.

Also, how much of the process can really be done in parallel, I want to make sure I am not being a singleton if more than one thing can be paid and submitted to NVC in parallel.

Is there some where on the site where I could find timelines for NVC steps, case arrivals, DS3032 acceptance, bill acceptance, etc. ?

Thanks,

C&C

USCIS:

06/06/2012: Sent I-130 to VSC (as LPR)

06/08/2012: NOA1 (Priority Date)

06/12/2012: Touched

08/20/2012: Mailed VSC request for Upgrade to CR1

08/23/2012: Opened Request with USCIS for Upgrade to CR1

08/27/2012: Got Email confirming upgrade to IR1/CR1

11/13/2012: NOA2

NVC:

11/16/2012: NVC Received (NVC # not ready)

11/19/2012: BOG number/IIN - Gave emails

11/19/2012: Choice of Agent email sent

11/20/2012: AOS bill invoiced

11/20/2012: AOS bill paid shows in process

11/21/2012: AOS package sent

11/21/2012: AOS bill shows PAID

11/21/2012: Choice of Agent email sent (again)

11/21/2012: Choice of Agent email accepted

11/23/2012: IV bill invoiced

11/23/2012: IV bill paid

11/26/2012: IV package sent

11/26/2012: IV bill shows PAID

12/07/2012: AOS accepted

12/10/2012: IV Accepted

12/10/2012: Case complete

12/13/2012: Interview scheduled

US Embassy Bogota:

01/25/2013: Lab Visit

01/28/2013: Medical

01/30/2013: Interview

02/05/2013: Email Waybill (5PM)

02/06/2013: Visa in hand

02/08/2013: POE JFK, NY

Just called NVC for the first time only two days after approval, (anxious much??) I was told to give around 15 business days for them to receive my case from USCIS.

Just a little clarification, I can send the email DS3032 from my wifes email as soon as I get the BGT# ? Or do i need to make sure they get my and her email on file before? I thought some time back I read a post that suggested I dont send the DS3032 without them getting our emails and sending the 3032 email.

Also, how much of the process can really be done in parallel, I want to make sure I am not being a singleton if more than one thing can be paid and submitted to NVC in parallel.

Is there some where on the site where I could find timelines for NVC steps, case arrivals, DS3032 acceptance, bill acceptance, etc. ?

Thanks,

C&C

I suggest you read posts 1 and 2 ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Just called NVC about my case status and lady said CASE COMPLETE!!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

just completed yesterday! Thank god I got no RFE for anything at NVC... I read all the guides and post #1 and #2 like one thousand times lolzzz but it all help

thanks everyone who help my wife and I with answering all my questions especially Saylin, Darnell & dwheels :)

and for everyone else at NVC just be patient and read post # and #2 over and over it certainly help me ALOT.

and NVC received my DS230 on 10/31 so it took exactly 2 weeks to get completed. The storm was passing through same time too so maybe a couple days delay....

ok guess I better call my wife and tell her :D

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Just called NVC about my case status and lady said CASE COMPLETE!!!!! :wow: :wow: :wow::dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

just completed yesterday! Thank god I got no RFE for anything at NVC... I read all the guides and post #1 and #2 like one thousand times lolzzz but it all help

thanks everyone who help my wife and I with answering all my questions especially Saylin, Darnell & dwheels :)

and for everyone else at NVC just be patient and read post # and #2 over and over it certainly help me ALOT.

and NVC received my DS230 on 10/31 so it took exactly 2 weeks to get completed. The storm was passing through same time too so maybe a couple days delay....

WONDERFUL!!! Now the anxious days are almost behind you.....get that interview date and your set to go

thank you maam!

were kind of confused with choice of agent thing. since were thinking of assigning his mom as choice of agent coz shes in the states now so if we do that does it mean that we need to send our packages to her address and then she will send it to nvc? will she receive any mail (hard copy) from nvc or just emails? thank you so much :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

YAYYYYYYY :) :) :) congrats :) :) :) I knew it :)

If he has a business, then he still files a tax return on it.

He will need to provide the transcripts of his tax returns.

thanks for replying! yes he has tax transcripts but no pay stubs or w2s is that okay? will i get an rfe for that? but we have the business certificate that we can submit. is that sufficient? what other documents that we can submit to prove that he has a business and job? thank you very much again! :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Okay have a question about my extra evidence I will be sending with my DS-230 package. I have two photo-books (albums designed on Shutterfly) that I am including . Personally I don't care if NVC takes apart but do you think they will. Anyone ever send in a photobook at NVC and it was intact. It's so beautiful.

Also your original documents do they put the 2 holes in it to put in file> Marriage certificate and Birth certificate especially I am concerned with?

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

Congratulations....we r still stuck at NVC for police clearance issue hopefully our case will complete soon too...

Grats!! headbonk.gifheadbonk.gif I told you you'd get a case complete this week ;)

thank you maam!

were kind of confused with choice of agent thing. since were thinking of assigning his mom as choice of agent coz shes in the states now so if we do that does it mean that we need to send our packages to her address and then she will send it to nvc? will she receive any mail (hard copy) from nvc or just emails? thank you so much :)

The DS-3032 is sort of a moot form at this point. It's still required, but it's kind of pointless. As long as you give both email addresses once a case number is assigned, all correspondence will be sent by email. So, your mom won't receive any correspondence at her address if you choose for her to be your agent.

And no, no packages have to be sent from the agent's address. They can be sent from the middle of the ocean and NVC won't care. All they care about is receiving the packages. That's it.

thanks for replying! yes he has tax transcripts but no pay stubs or w2s is that okay? will i get an rfe for that? but we have the business certificate that we can submit. is that sufficient? what other documents that we can submit to prove that he has a business and job? thank you very much again! :)

As long as you have tax transcripts, that's all you need!

Tax transcripts > tax returns, W2s

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Grats!! headbonk.gifheadbonk.gif I told you you'd get a case complete this week ;)

lolzz ya you did :luv:

now what I can do to speed up my interview? tell me the secrets plz :D

and is there anything else I can or should do other than WAIT? thanks!

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.