Saylin

NVC Filers - November 2012

1,098 posts in this topic

that is not interlay true , i know the embassy sends out interview letter along with the medical stuff ad documents needed to bring to the interview .. at least thats the case for my wife's country (Egypt ).

in Egypt you will not be allowed inside the embassy without that letter witht he interview date and time stated on it . i don't know about other embassies .

You receive that information from NVC, not the embassy (unless you're doing DCF).

Really? Does the vision exam really counts? I'm really worried my husband's medical exam is a week from now. And he has vision problems he wears lenses. Will he be asked to remove them?

Vision exam doesn't matter. Obviously, as I failed laughing.gif Does he have a pair of glasses he can wear to the medical?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I have so many questions I guess it's because I'm super nerveous and stressed about this almost last part of this journey!!!

Yet you promised me you'd find a pc with internet access, and study all the content of the links on post #1 and post #2 utilising that PC.

When you gonna do that? You miss 80 percent of stuff when you use a handphone web-browser.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

:) i did read everything hahaha but I think I just have an anxiety attack!! I need to relax a little bit!! After making questions I just realize I did read about it!! LOL

By the way!! The IV PAckage can I send it from my country?? or my husband the us citizen has to send it?

nice updates dear :thumbs:

that was really sweet sending flowers to school for his baby :D

ummm what you gonna buy on amazon? :P

It was very sweet of him luv.gif

And haha, I have so much on my wishlist for Amazon laughing.gif

:) i did read everything hahaha but I think I just have an anxiety attack!! I need to relax a little bit!! After making questions I just realize I did read about it!! LOL

By the way!! The IV PAckage can I send it from my country?? or my husband the us citizen has to send it?

Answer's in post 2 ;)

Timeline

all of this laughing has me crying into my beer. I'm sad, cause it's a great beer.

So, the information is already 'presented' to you and you're not remembering what yer reading. OK.. I get it.

Perhaps if you copied out, pen to paper, all of this stuff, it will stick a bit more, this next time?

anyone that 'lol' s about missing something that's already written , really makes me question what's going on with the school system in your country. Sure, that's rather harsh, coming from me, but then 'to miss things' is also rather harsh.

regardless of the DS-3032 chosen agent, the IV packet can be sent by your or your husband.

oh, btw... lol and SMH !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

all of this laughing has me crying into my beer. I'm sad, cause it's a great beer.

So, the information is already 'presented' to you and you're not remembering what yer reading. OK.. I get it.

Perhaps if you copied out, pen to paper, all of this stuff, it will stick a bit more, this next time?

anyone that 'lol' s about missing something that's already written , really makes me question what's going on with the school system in your country. Sure, that's rather harsh, coming from me, but then 'to miss things' is also rather harsh.

regardless of the DS-3032 chosen agent, the IV packet can be sent by your or your husband.

oh, btw... lol and SMH !

Haha I was reading the part in the post # 2

Now everything is so clear :)

Now I'm just going to put updates here :D

Enjoy your beer.. And I will enjoy my hot chocolate because I'm freezing ;)

Timeline

anywhere from 2 days to 90 days, depending on your place in the queue for scheduling and the availability of slots on the calendar.

quote name='Saylin' timestamp='1352919292' post='5822164']

Unless the operator took the time to check the schedule for your specific embassy for that specific month, do NOT listen to them. There could still be openings. And even if it was full, there could always be a sudden opening due to someone canceling. Don't give up hope!!

Thanks Saylin :thumbs: That gives some hope. So do you suggest still calling NVC every other day or so? Or calling DOS?

guyne8c.png

Haha I was reading the part in the post # 2

Now everything is so clear :)

Now I'm just going to put updates here :D

Enjoy your beer.. And I will enjoy my hot chocolate because I'm freezing ;)

Chris and Laura chill out (should be easy since your freezing lol). I know its a stressfull time but over-analyzing things can make then seem more difficult than they actually are. Read the guides, take a breath. Looking forward to your "updates" :)

guyne8c.png

hi guys!

I posted on another topic regarding my questions but I can ask in here too since you guys are nice and answering questions :) I saw the uscis site and we were approved last nov 13. My question is when can we start calling nvc and can we assign my husband's (petitioner) mom as choice of agent coz my husband is in here with me and planning to stay here until we can both fly back to the states. :) and another is he has a business so he really doesn't have w2 or 1099. What will suffice those requirements? Thanks and God bless! :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

hi guys!

I posted on another topic regarding my questions but I can ask in here too since you guys are nice and answering questions :) I saw the uscis site and we were approved last nov 13. My question is when can we start calling nvc and can we assign my husband's (petitioner) mom as choice of agent coz my husband is in here with me and planning to stay here until we can both fly back to the states. :) and another is he has a business so he really doesn't have w2 or 1099. What will suffice those requirements? Thanks and God bless! :)

If he has a business, then he still files a tax return on it.

He will need to provide the transcripts of his tax returns.

oldlady.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.