Sofiyya

Race mixing is gross and abnormal

Is this an ok means of expressing oneself?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes
    • No
    • It's a personal style of expression
    • If you think so, maybe you will grow out of it later

162 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

No kidding, but I'm testing the waters. Several people are saying that it's fine to say such a thing about older/younger relationships. They're not only defending it, but repeating it. I'm wondering if it's ok to say this too. And, if not, why not?

No one said what you are saying here. You have taken everything that was said and summed it up in one sentence which can't be done. People are starting to see through you and apparently you don't like it. Stop trying to use this place to justify the age difference in your relationship. No one here really cares what you do in your personal life and when you open that information to the public you are going to get a mixed bag of reactions which is exactly what you did to VP regarding her marriage not so long ago.

How can you justify what you did to VP if you think what Sarah is doing and saying to you is so wrong?

JP, I'm not particularly interested in your twisty rationalizations.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I simply want to know how it makes sense to defend calling some people's relationships offensive because of their ages, but not because of their races or religion.

As kids, we're raised by older people. That's what qualifies them to raise us... their age. Age brings with it a certain sense of automatically qualifying to do things like babysit and buy a 17 yr old some beer. They're authority. They're our parents, teachers, principals....

And then you fukc one? EWWWWW.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

ah here it is

locked.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Is this ok, or just a style of posting?

Your poll was obviously done out of anger because it makes no sense at all. You are asking 2 seperate questions and only giving the option for one answer. Furthermore you are taking the words that led to this poll out of context for your own personal enjoyment and justification.

The poll is supposed to make as much sense as the double standard does between what can be said about age and what can be said about race or religion. So, not, it doesn't make sense. Ignore it if you want. I simply want to know how it makes sense to defend calling some people's relationships offensive because of their ages, but not because of their races or religion.

Why the taboo on some and not others?

Did you ask how Sarah feels about other so called "taboos"? This poll makes no sense and you know that. I may not agree with the age difference but that doesnt mean I agree with difference in religion. Also you are not specifying how much age difference. Age difference could be 1 year. Sarah made 2 comments that sparked this off and both of them can't be applied to this poll.

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

I simply want to know how it makes sense to defend calling some people's relationships offensive because of their ages, but not because of their races or religion.

As kids, we're raised by older people. That's what qualifies them to raise us... their age. Age brings with it a certain sense of automatically qualifying to do things like babysit and buy a 17 yr old some beer. They're authority. They're our parents, teachers, principals....

And then you fukc one? EWWWWW.

dang, and i always thought i got extra points if i knocked her dentures out :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

No kidding, but I'm testing the waters. Several people are saying that it's fine to say such a thing about older/younger relationships. They're not only defending it, but repeating it. I'm wondering if it's ok to say this too. And, if not, why not?

No one said what you are saying here. You have taken everything that was said and summed it up in one sentence which can't be done. People are starting to see through you and apparently you don't like it. Stop trying to use this place to justify the age difference in your relationship. No one here really cares what you do in your personal life and when you open that information to the public you are going to get a mixed bag of reactions which is exactly what you did to VP regarding her marriage not so long ago.

How can you justify what you did to VP if you think what Sarah is doing and saying to you is so wrong?

As no one here is interested in your ridiculous poll.

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

charles, that's awesome. It's like bowling! For dentures!

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Timeline
This thread will be closed in T minus 10, 9, 8, 7...... :huh:

You're probably right, but it has served its purpose, to bring to the fore the fact that there is a bias that exists that allows for offensives against some people to be endorsed while others are off limits.

As usual, you are missing the point.

Filed: Timeline

I like her ridiculous poll.

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline

You're probably right, but it has served its purpose, to bring to the fore the fact that there is a bias that exists that allows for offensives against some people to be endorsed while others are off limits.

Actually as usual you have no point. You spent countless months chasing down VP to tell her marriage was not real and now you want to do the same thing with Sarah to justify your marriage. I don't think anyone here cares. Get over yourself. :yes:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

You don't get to put your agenda down as the poll's purpose. So far, no one but you has seen it this way. I know some political tacticians who'd jump at the chance for you to train their pollsters.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

There are HUGE differences between interracial/interfaith and age gap relationships, in fact they cannot even be compared.

I am 23 years old. I simply cannot put myself in the position of dating a man 20 years younger than myself. First of all, it is morally wrong to even consider such a thing as my boyfriend would currently be 3 years old. I would be a pedophile and a sick one at that.

The idea that this is morally wrong could cease to exist when he reaches 18 years old. For others (like myself) they carry the idea that it is never right with them forever and think that the younger generation is OFF LIMITS for imtimate relationships.

There is just no way to compare age gaps with interracial and interfaith marriages, that is being rediculous.

and yes... ewww.

Timeline

You spent countless months chasing down VP to tell her marriage was not real ...

Aah yes, the good ol' fornicator witch hunts of 2006. Those were the days.

yeah, those were the good ol days :cry:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Actually as usual you have no point. You spent countless months chasing down VP to tell her marriage was not real and now you want to do the same thing with Sarah to justify your marriage. I don't think anyone here cares. Get over yourself. :yes:

Because of the rules of the board, I cannot disclose what you said about her to me in PM.

Edited by szsz

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.