nan2

June 2012 Vermont Filers

152 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Just approved!!!! RIGHT NOW!!kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif I was about to call the USCIS, I had checked my status online 20 minutes ago and nothing had changed, then checked again before calling the USCIS, and there it was, approved! Now we just have to wait for the actual hard copy of the NOA2

Good luck to all those who are still waiting, it is going to come out eventually. (And it is totally ok to crack down, loose it, and cry yourself out while waiting for it... actually I did all 3 today)

Good luck in your visa journey!

From the day we sent I-129F to the day I recieved my K-1: Exactly 9 months
I am the benifeciary

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congrats caro!!!

AOS to K1

04/30/14 RECEIVED

05/15/14 ACCEPTED FINGERPRINT FEE

07/12/14 EAD/AP

08/13/14 NPIW

04/03/15 RFE FOR MEDICAL AND VACCINATION (I-693)

06/29/15 RFE DUE DATE

07/11/15 EAD/AP EXPIRATION

Timeline

Just approved!!!! RIGHT NOW!!kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif I was about to call the USCIS, I had checked my status online 20 minutes ago and nothing had changed, then checked again before calling the USCIS, and there it was, approved! Now we just have to wait for the actual hard copy of the NOA2

Good luck to all those who are still waiting, it is going to come out eventually. (And it is totally ok to crack down, loose it, and cry yourself out while waiting for it... actually I did all 3 today)

Hooray! :dance:

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Yay !! Congratulations :)

Timeline

Yay !! Congratulations :)

Thanks Nan. I cross my fingers for you! I can't wait to see your happy message on this board!!!

I am the benifeciary

event.png

Timeline

Thanks Nan. I cross my fingers for you! I can't wait to see your happy message on this board!!!

That's very nice of you. Thanks !

My fiance called USCIS yesterday and she was on phone for an hour trying to put in service request. They didnt do it. We will try again later this week.

Hope your next steps are super fast like the flight of felix baumgartner back to earth from edge of the space :)

Congrats Great News!

That's very nice of you. Thanks !

My fiance called USCIS yesterday and she was on phone for an hour trying to put in service request. They didnt do it. We will try again later this week.

Hope your next steps are super fast like the flight of felix baumgartner back to earth from edge of the space :)

I am still wondering why your not approved. The should be doing it now man, it will come soon man, hopefully today. My fingers crossed for you :)

Our Journey

06/12/12 - K-1 Sent

06/19/12 - NOA1

12/15/12 - NOA 2

02/11/2013 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!!!!

"Complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind." - Philippians 2:2

tumblr-love-quotes_large.jpg

event.png

Timeline

Congrats Great News!

I am still wondering why your not approved. The should be doing it now man, it will come soon man, hopefully today. My fingers crossed for you :)

Thanks my friend! You were right. We got approved today.

Timeline

Yay!!!! Congrats Nan!!!

Is anybody else still waiting or are we all good?

AOS to K1

04/30/14 RECEIVED

07/12/14 EAD/AP

08/13/14 NPIW

06/29/15 RFE DUE DATE

Timeline

Sending good luck vibes to you Lhen and Chris!!!!

AOS to K1

04/30/14 RECEIVED

07/12/14 EAD/AP

08/13/14 NPIW

06/29/15 RFE DUE DATE

Thanks my friend! You were right. We got approved today.

O my God so wonderful!!! my congrats!!!!!!!!!!

We also sent our documents 13 June (i 130) maybe we also will be approved soon!!!!!!!!!

Anybody knows what approve faster i 130 or i-129?? or the same time?

Timeline

Still waiting!!! :(

it's gonna come out, don't loose hope, you'll have it so soon.

I am the benifeciary

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Also still waiting with a NOA1 date of 6/6. I called and asked for a service request, but the person on the other end said nothing can be done because the site still shows they are processing from 5/28 (as of 10/30 I reminded them to no avail). I sent a letter last week to one of my state's senators requesting assistance with our case. I'm really hoping something will happen soon.

Congrats nan2 on your approval!

Edited by tylerilyn

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.