Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Form?

AOS to K1

04/30/14 RECEIVED

05/15/14 ACCEPTED FINGERPRINT FEE

07/12/14 EAD/AP

08/13/14 NPIW

04/03/15 RFE FOR MEDICAL AND VACCINATION (I-693)

06/29/15 RFE DUE DATE

07/11/15 EAD/AP EXPIRATION

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

G-325A

Oh ok. Did you not send that with your original packet?

Has anybody called the USCIS in the last week or so? I am curious what people were told. I know we haven't had lots of June people approved so far, but a couple with NOA1 dates after mine have been approved. I know that means nothing, but still....it makes me curious to see what the USCIS people are saying. Has anybody gotten a service ticket or whatever they are called?

AOS to K1

04/30/14 RECEIVED

05/15/14 ACCEPTED FINGERPRINT FEE

07/12/14 EAD/AP

08/13/14 NPIW

04/03/15 RFE FOR MEDICAL AND VACCINATION (I-693)

06/29/15 RFE DUE DATE

07/11/15 EAD/AP EXPIRATION

Has anybody called the USCIS in the last week or so? I am curious what people were told. I know we haven't had lots of June people approved so far, but a couple with NOA1 dates after mine have been approved. I know that means nothing, but still....it makes me curious to see what the USCIS people are saying. Has anybody gotten a service ticket or whatever they are called?

No, which is why I've been hounding them to find out if I can send it in to attach with my application. However, no one seems to be able to give me an answer.

I was told by my senator's office today that my case is currently with an adjudicating officer and I should expect to hear a response within 30 days. Is that a bad thing? Am I freaking out for no reason? Why would it take one man 30 days to look at a piece of paper and say "oh here's an rfe"?

I love a guy who looks like he could be on Criminal Minds as either an agent or a killer.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

No, which is why I've been hounding them to find out if I can send it in to attach with my application. However, no one seems to be able to give me an answer.

I was told by my senator's office today that my case is currently with an adjudicating officer and I should expect to hear a response within 30 days. Is that a bad thing? Am I freaking out for no reason? Why would it take one man 30 days to look at a piece of paper and say "oh here's an rfe"?

I think it's a good thing, that means they're looking at it. They have to give time-frames. It's just an estimate.

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh man. I check igor's list/ refresh the USCIS status page like 30 times a day. This needs to stop. Now that we are in the June filer approval zone, the wait is unbearable

I saw the estimated dates on your timeline..I'm crossing my fingers you'll get your NOA2 any day!

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Oh man. I check igor's list/ refresh the USCIS status page like 30 times a day. This needs to stop. Now that we are in the June filer approval zone, the wait is unbearable

I know exactly the feeling... Mostly I spend time reading VJ forums to give me some hope... Today the USCIS had our file for exactly 6 months... How much longer is it supposed to take, really?

My fiancé called 2 weeks ago and called today again. This seems to be a pain and definitly useless. They only tell the information that is on the website (case status displayed on the website that we can check ourselves, processing times). I have no clue how to get the service request or whatever it is called. Does any body know?

As for the website information, it seems that even our own case status online is not reliable, never minde the processing times. I read so many poeple got the NOA2, or the NVC number when the case status online was still 'initial review'... So now I just cross my finger everyday thinking this is gonna be our day!

Our NOA2 are just around the corner now! (they have to be, right? whistling.gif)

Edited by CaroSL

Good luck in your visa journey!

From the day we sent I-129F to the day I recieved my K-1: Exactly 9 months
I am the benifeciary

event.png

lol join the club buddy, Come stop keeping us and lets go. I guess it will come when you least expect it. I am just hoping that it won't give me a RFE. That would be crazy.

Our Journey

06/12/12 - K-1 Sent

06/19/12 - NOA1

12/15/12 - NOA 2

02/11/2013 - Interview - APPROVED!!!!!!!

"Complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind." - Philippians 2:2

tumblr-love-quotes_large.jpg

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

They HAVE already started sending out NOA2 to June filers, I know quite a few who have received theirs already. Our timeline said we would hear from them sometime mid December but they informed us last friday (30th nov) that our petition was approved and the mail has been sent out (we have not received the snail mail yet but at least the status was also update on USCIS website.....so I hope that means the bulk of you will start receiving yours too pretty soon. Good Luck and stay positive.

Hi All. We received NOA1 June 6th, and received an RFE this week. It was a simple oversight on my behalf, so my hope is that we will be approved shortly after we respond to the RFE. But, at least our file is open!

Best of luck to all!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.