PSM

DENIED

60 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have an UPDATE. My fiance was contacted by the embassy by phone around 4pm. They called him, blocked number, it was a man. He said that he was sorry about today and they are going to generate a new interview date for him to come back in. The "system" will print it off and it will be mailed to him, he should receive his new appointment date letter within 2 weeks. He said that he will need to return with more proof and bring more pictures. Make sure to write the dates on them. He said just bring pictures and it does not necessarily have to be pictures of us together, it could be ones of me alone at my house that I send to him. He does not have to do any of the forms or fees again; only pictures or proof. I do not understand and I do not get it, but hey, at this point, we will take anything they want to give us. So now, more waiting...

Praise God!, OK the oppositional defiant me says to resend the same pictures and then put dates on the back of those plus those that are new. Please keep us updated, will still pray for your Peter to get through.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

I have an UPDATE. My fiance was contacted by the embassy by phone around 4pm. They called him, blocked number, it was a man. He said that he was sorry about today and they are going to generate a new interview date for him to come back in. The "system" will print it off and it will be mailed to him, he should receive his new appointment date letter within 2 weeks. He said that he will need to return with more proof and bring more pictures. Make sure to write the dates on them. He said just bring pictures and it does not necessarily have to be pictures of us together, it could be ones of me alone at my house that I send to him. He does not have to do any of the forms or fees again; only pictures or proof. I do not understand and I do not get it, but hey, at this point, we will take anything they want to give us. So now, more waiting...

Wow! Good luck! I hope everything works out!! Sending strong positive vibes your way :)

07/10: Met online, began exchanging emails, texts, and Skype
10/22/10: First time meeting in person!

03/17/12: Officially engaged in London!!

I-130 (IR-1/CR-1 Visa) Journey:

04/14/12: Married in front of the Bellagio Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada!!
04/23/12: Mailed I-130 to Phoenix, AZ Lockbox
04/25/12: NOA 1, Priority Date, Routed to CSC
04/28/12: Check for petition cleared bank account
07/23/12: NOA 2
07/27/12: Petition arrived at NVC
08/15/12: NVC Case Number received over the phone, DS3032 email sent
08/16/12: IIN assigned
08/22/12: AOS Bill Invoiced and Paid, Sent DS-3032 email again
08/24/12: DS-3032 Accepted (email received from NVC)
08/27/12: IV Bill Invoiced and Paid
08/28/12: AOS Bill Shows PAID
08/28/12: Mailed AOS Packet
08/28/12: IV Bill Shows PAID
08/28/12: Mailed IV Packet
09/07/12: AOS Packet Received and Accepted by NVC
09/05/12: IV Packet Received and Accepted by NVC
09/07/12: Case Complete
10/09/12: Medical
10/15/12: Interview! APPROVED!!
10/19/12: Visa in Hand, Delivered at 2:55pm GMT
10/20/12: POE at LAX, Flight arrives at 7:15pm
10/23/12: Went to local SSA office, applied for SSN
10/27/12: Social Security card arrived by mail
11/6/12: Green Card arrived in the mail!

I-751 Journey (Removal of Conditions)

07/23/14: Sent ROC Paperwork to CSC

07/25/14: NOA Received

07/29/14: Check for application & biometrics cleared bank

08/18/14: Biometrics Completed

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

The CO's suck big time, there are a bunch of illegal immigrants staying in States unlawfully and whenever you wanna go to States by the right procedure the CO's stop you. BTW you shouldn't lose faith or hope, if you truly love him a piece of paper that says visa approved ain't gonna stop you to marry him.

Removal Of Conditions

02/17/2015 - I-751 package sent to USCIS California Center via USPS

02/19/2015 - NOA issued

03/17/2015 - Biometrics

08/24/2015 - New GC produced

09/04/2015 - 10 Year GC in HAND (199th DAY)

Naturalization N 400

03/07/2016 - N 400 package sent to USCIS Phoenix, AZ Lockbox via USPS

03/15/2016 - NOA issued

04/04/2016 - Biometrics

07/20/2016 - Interview for Naturalization

08/25/2016 - Oath Ceremony (I'm a CITIZEN of United States)

"Though patience be a jaded mare, yet she will plod" - Sir William Shakespeare

Filed: Timeline

The CO's suck big time, there are a bunch of illegal immigrants staying in States unlawfully and whenever you wanna go to States by the right procedure the CO's stop you. BTW you shouldn't lose faith or hope, if you truly love him a piece of paper that says visa approved ain't gonna stop you to marry him.

I know they have a tough job to do BUT denying an approved petition because of dates seems silly to me.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This is good news. All the best.

K1
VSC NOA1 --- March 8, 2012
NOA2 --- October 11, 2012
Visa Approved --- December 17, 2012
POE --- December 22, 2012

AOS
AOS/EAD/AP NOA1 --- March 4, 2013
Biometrics --- April 3, 2013

EAD/AP received --- May 16, 2013

AOS Interview --- August 9, 2013

GC in production --- August 9, 2013

GC received --- August 17, 2013

N400

Approved May, 2018

Oath May, 2018

I130 - Nebraska SC

NOA1 - August 30, 2018

Case approved - August 28, 2019

NVC -

Interview -

I am the USC who brought my fiancé here on a K1,  who's now a USC and is now filing for his mother - whose case just got approved :)

Great news. Get as many pictures as you can. Bombard them. Also, affidavits from family and friends would help. Personally, I would be there for the second interview... they couldn't keep me away. Fight for it; it's yours and you're almost there!!

Pictures of you, pictures together, a picture of your cat... also, perhaps what others have said about him answering the questions might help. I know it's nerve wracking, but make sure he answers with confidence.

Edited by Tigerflower

K-1
03/09/12 - NoA1
10/04/12 - NoA2 (210 days)

AoS

01/25/13 - NoA1
08/15/13 - NoA2 (199 days)

RoC
05/21/15 - NoA1

11/02/15 - NoA2 (164 days)

N-400

08/18/16 - NoA1
03/14/17 - Interview

03/16/17 - Oath Ceremony (217 days)

US citizen

Total time start to finish: 5 years, 12 days (1,838 days)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:wow: im really happy for you. Send as much pictures as possible this time, they not gonna keep them so you dont have to worry about losing them. Good luck

AOS

10/16/2012 Mailed I-485, I-765, I-131
10/19/2012 NOA1
11/09/2012 Biometrics Apt @ 3pm
12/25/2012 EAD/AP Approval
01/05/2013 Received EAD/AP in mail

06/20/2013 AOS APPROVED!!!!!

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

3/23/15 Mailed I-751

3/25/15 NOA1

3/28/15 NOA1 Received in the Mail

4/28/15 Biometrics Apt.

11/13/15 ROC Approved

11/18/15 Approval Letter Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Really feel happy and relaxed for you. I am sure you both have a good fortune this time. Do they identify their fault automatically or you emailed them?

They did. I had not done anything yet.

November 19, 2010 - Met for the first time on first trip to JA

February 2011 - Second trip to JA

May 2011 - Third trip to JA

February 10, 2012 - Engaged on Fourth trip to JA

February 13, 2012 – I-129F Mailed: VSC

February 22, 2012 – NOA1

August 10, 2012 – NOA2

August 17, 2012 - NVC received

August 23, 2012 - Jamaican Consulate received

August 30, 2012 – emailed DS-230

August 31, 2012 - Consulate verified receipt of DS-230 by email

September 17, 2012 - Packet 4 received

October 4, 2012 - Medical Appointment

October 19, 2012 - Interview

Timeline

Next time(NO WESTERN UNION RECIPS) it does not look good to anyone for a women to send Money to a Men. This was part of your denial.

I know this has been said before but I just don't get it. Yes, I am a woman who sends money to a man. My man. The love of my life and the man I am with. Of course, I am going to send him money to help him out. Just as I would any another family member. I, the female, am the breadwinner, that's the way it is and we are fine with it. It's 2012 and its ridiculous that we are still playing these gender roles. So I don't think it's fair to say that it does not look good to anyone for a woman to send money to a man. Just because he is a man does not mean he has to be the head of the house and the breadwinner. There are plenty of families were the man is actually the homemaker and stays home to take care of the kids while the female works and brings home the bacon. This does not mean that he is using her. It only means that this is what works for them and their family. Come on people. It's time for everyone to open their eyes and realize this isn't "Leave it to Beaver" and we are not The Cleavers!.... Otherwise we wouldn't all be here!

February 22, 2012 – NOA1

August 10, 2012 – NOA2

Timeline

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all of the well wishes and positive vibes. It actually really does help. I needed to take yesterday to cry, whine and moan, and just get it all out. Now, I am ready to fight again. I am gathering up affidavits from friends and family members. I have three from friends that have all met my fiance and then my mother is going to write one. I am going to have the kids write/draw up something as well. Pinkrlion, I am doing exactly what you said, out of spite to them, I am sending back all of the same pictures with the dates and places wrote on them, plus some of my cat and us around the house. This is ours for the taking and we will own it!! Once he gets the letter with the date I am going to try to go. Maybe fly in to Kingston and stay there... which hey, I have not been to Kingston. YET. Thank you all!!!

February 22, 2012 – NOA1

August 10, 2012 – NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.