virgo2012

why pakistani govt is unable to speak..

20 posts in this topic

Why would Pakistan want to pressure a government to take one of its citizens? Presumably the Pakistan government paid to educate this person and now that person will go to another country that will then get the benefit of that persons lifetime of work.

Also, why would a government employee in Pakistan be in a hurry to dig through paper records so someone else can have a visa to go to the US? It's a safe bet that the pain and suffering of someone else not being with the love of their life is insufficient motivation.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Also, why would a government employee in Pakistan be in a hurry to dig through paper records so someone else can have a visa to go to the US? It's a safe bet that the pain and suffering of someone else not being with the love of their life is insufficient motivation.

Correct.. Maybe the first month or two they cared but then it just became paperwork.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iran
Timeline

It's not just Pakistan it's all the countries. Part of the problem is some countries use different alphabets so when the name is "translated" to the English alphabet all variations have to be considered. Look at the various spellings of Osama bin Laden for an example of this. A lot of the names are common, rather than having to sift through 20 John Smiths, they are having to sift through 300,.000 Mohammadis, and not all countries have high tech ways to disseminate information, they may have to go to a hospital that burned down so all the records were lost, then have to interview the nurse who worked there to obtain the information. Or maybe the paper they need is lost in an office basement filed in the wrong place.

Hang in there and don't feel discriminated against (unless you are a male Muslim) AP will end eventually and the wait will be worth it.

Hang in there and don't feel discriminated against by the US government (because the discrimination comes from your own country) AP will end eventually and the wait will be worth it.

Fixed that for ya.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

hello all vj pakistani members.this is really a serious topic that is iam going to start.iam also in AP from last 30 days,not only me but as far as im aware 98% of my brothers and sisters from pakistan,despite completing all the requirements,as per USA laws,from uscis,nvc and atlast embassy islamabad,still go to the AP process,just for nuthing only they have one reason just to check security back grounds.they check everything before when we submit our application to uscis,they check all the documents and security checks then arrange a interview.but after passing the interview at islamabad embassy,the embassy have only one answer that we need to work more on your case so we will let you know when we done it,it might take some time starts from 15 days to 6 months may be more than that.

my point is that why this AP is only for pakistani immigrants.i know they do AP for other embassies aswel but average AP for others is 45 days the most.who is responsible for this,i think one and only govt of pakistan,because we and govt of pakistan are right hand of usa in war of terrorism and usa have to have a smooth and fast visa policy for pakistan,but sorry to say that our pakistani govt is really scared to talk to usa govt,our govt can only talk on one issue that is AID in shape of dollars..there was only one person who used to talk with other govts on visa issue and that was gen parveez musharaf,i rememberd that in the year of 2005 when UK GOVT announce that they will no more issue asylums or student visa to pakistanis,very second day he called the british prime minister TONY BLAIR,and spoke to him in hard words that we pakistanis are ur partners in war of terriorsm,and we are not expeting this from your govt.so result come the british govt took their decision back and increased the visa ratio for pakistanis and on priority basis.

so now i can only say that we pakistani people are facing AP becoz of our govt,if they talk to the usa govt on this matter than atleast we can get some benefit,but no way our govt need only DOLLARS not benefits for people of pakistan...................

AP is not only for Pakistan, it is for most males from MENA countries, and most are for more than 60 days. I understand that Pakistan has very long AP for a good number of people, but don't think Pakistan is being singled out, that just isn't true.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.