JE06

Dr. Charles Krauthammer's opinion on Barack Obama

64 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

People on this board are for some reason always VERY defensive.. no matter what the post is in regards to! I never asked you to agree nor to criticize OR speculate the reasons why I believe Barack Obama is a detriment to this country. Read the article, add your 2 cents about the article, and keep it moving. Voice your opinion with your vote and may the best interest of our country win. ROMNEY 2012!

It's not us. it's the moderators that have a problem with the truth.

I blissfully have neither husband nor children. That is my CHOICE! And I have one photo up on my profile. Because that is MY CHOICE!

I think putting pics up in the gallery is a) asking for people to accuse you of general wankery and b) just people saying "look at meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" That is my CHOICE TOO!

I love choice!

Funny thing. I use to have a picture or two and a common handle. My wife told me.. Honey please stop making Foolery on Visa Journey when you are bored. I have good friends that hang out in the regional forum. LOL I do enjoy this forum and I often mix humor with a point, and I never take myself or any of this too seriously .

I basically see politics as comedy, most of you who lean heavy one way or the other beat Bush up for the same things you defend Obama for, and on the other spectrum beat Obama up for things you defended Bush for.

However Bush is not President and Obama did have both houses of congress most of his first two years. 2011 economy is worse than 2010 and 2012 is so far worse than 2011. Really and truly i get tired of hearing about Bush, Clinton and Reagen when debating what is going on now, yes that made mistakes but they are no longer in office. Obama had his turn at bat and struck out. He ran against Bush on the economy, by saying he could fix it. he has not. it is worse.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

Well said run herschel run! This forum I enjoy as well.. All the diff. Opinions and its a great boredom killer :) hawkeyes I kind of agree... No offence to the mods but I think sometimes they get a tad carried away with what is "moderated" :)

"if I cant fix the economy in 4 years, call me former president obama!" :) no problem, sir! I will help you pack.

05/02/12 - I-129F sent

5/04/12 - I-129F NOA1

11/15/12 - Approved I-129F NOA2 (6.5 months!!)

11/29/12 - NVC Received

12/10/12 - USEM Case Received

12/12/12 - Packet 3

12/21/12 - Packet 4

1/16/13 - Medical Exam

1/17/13 - Interview- computers crashed.... or so they claim!

1/28/13 - New interview date- Admin. Processing

2/4/13 - Denial- No waiver can apply

July 14 2013 - Moved to Vienna with my dog and 3 suitcases!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

And on that note since I have NOTHING better to do, I will be watching 2016 obamas america tonight.. Lol

05/02/12 - I-129F sent

5/04/12 - I-129F NOA1

11/15/12 - Approved I-129F NOA2 (6.5 months!!)

11/29/12 - NVC Received

12/10/12 - USEM Case Received

12/12/12 - Packet 3

12/21/12 - Packet 4

1/16/13 - Medical Exam

1/17/13 - Interview- computers crashed.... or so they claim!

1/28/13 - New interview date- Admin. Processing

2/4/13 - Denial- No waiver can apply

July 14 2013 - Moved to Vienna with my dog and 3 suitcases!