JE06

Dr. Charles Krauthammer's opinion on Barack Obama

64 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Oh no! Not like Canada! Now we're doomed! Everyone knows those damn Canuckleheads ruined everything!

Fact. That is why we have so many refugees from the Great White North,...or, is it a precursor to an invasion? Nah, if all the military left Canada to conquer America, that would leave all the Vietnam era draft dodgers and Asian contract workers in charge of the place.

Hey, Canada and Great Britain are suffering a great deal right now. They're collapsing! Aren't they? No? Nevermind then.

I do have a bone to pick about the price of alcohol in the Great White North! I dropped a $100 at the LCBO the last time I was there and all I got was a case of beer and a bottle of Crown Royal. What's up wit that?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh god, the LCBO. Memories. :cry:

Now I buy my alcochol at the grocery store like a fcking savage.

You miss paying $40+ for a case of beer? :lol:

I hated visiting my wife. The beer/liquor prices were terrible there in Ontario.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Oh god, the LCBO. Memories. :cry:

Now I buy my alcochol at the grocery store like a fcking savage.

The LCBO is nice, the prices not so much. Everytime I walk out of that place I feel like I've been villified, not to mention I'm walking lopsided because my pocket is weighed down with Looneys and Tooneys! It takes me a 12 pack to starighten up.:lol:

I'm in a "I miss everything about Canada" funk lately, so don't mind me. :lol:

I even found myself missing Ottawa's horrible bus service the other day.

I'm in a "I miss everything about Canada" funk lately, so don't mind me. :lol:

I even found myself missing Ottawa's horrible bus service the other day.

Did you have your Thanksgiving dinner?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Everyone's biased towards their candidate. To call it being "insightful", however, is incorrect.

But thanks for linking me to Fox News and proving my point. :lol:

The scientific study mentioned was widely reported from a variety of sources worldwide both "conservative" and "liberal". For example: Here's the same story reported by ABC News, hardly a "conservative" agency.

Genes May Determine How We Vote

And here's yet another report from The New York Times, again, hardly a "conservative" agency.

Some Politics May Be Etched In The Genes

Here's the original scientific study as published in Trends In Genetics Of note: The authors of this study are from Brown University and Penn State University, again, hardly what could be considered "conservative" institutions.

The Genetics of Politics

I wonder if it was your proclivity to be "biased" that lead you to both dismiss the report from Fox News, as well as to imply that I myself am "biased" simply because I provided it as a reference? I also wonder if you'll even bother to read the report at all no matter which agency it comes from? Will it suddenly have merit if you happen to read it from a "liberal" source like the ones provided above? I wonder.

We have already established that you are an "expert" when it comes to the subject of bias, are you now claiming to also be an "expert" on the subject of insight too?

Thanks for proving my point. :rofl:

"We Are The Art"

The scientific study mentioned was widely reported from a variety of sources worldwide both "conservative" and "liberal". For example: Here's the same story reported by ABC News, hardly a "conservative" agency.

Genes May Determine How We Vote

And here's yet another report from The New York Times, again, hardly a "conservative" agency.

Some Politics May Be Etched In The Genes

Here's the original scientific study as published in Trends In Genetics Of note: The authors of this study are from Brown University and Penn State University, again, hardly what could be considered "conservative" institutions.

The Genetics of Politics

I wonder if it was your proclivity to be "biased" that lead you to both dismiss the report from Fox News, as well as to imply that I myself am "biased" simply because I provided it as a reference? I also wonder if you'll even bother to read the report at all no matter which agency it comes from? Will it suddenly have merit if you happen to read it from a "liberal" source like the ones provided above? I wonder.

We have already established that you are an "expert" when it comes to the subject of bias, are you now claiming to also be an "expert" on the subject of insight too?

Thanks for proving my point. :rofl:

I think the article posted was biased and not insightful.

That doesn't make me an expert, that makes me a person with opinions, which (I assume) is why the article was posted. For people to react to it.

I am not stating my opinion as if it's a fact. You should try that approach sometime.

Edited by Evylin

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So you wanted to post this article and only have people who agree with it respond?

Really not the way it works.

I read the article. I said it was biased. Those are my 2 cents. Keep it moving. :)

Sounds like a statement of fact to me. ;) Just sayin'

"We Are The Art"

Sounds like a statement of fact to me. ;) Just sayin'

I said those are my two cents. Not that they should be everyone else's.