djricky4

October 2012 AOS Filers

531 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations..!! :dance: :dance: :dance: i just received updates about my rescheduled interview, i hope it'll be as smooth as yours :thumbs:

How long uve been waiting for u to get another schedule for ur intervw beacuse i re-sched my interview lat dec 18..thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Chicago IL

Date Filed : 2012-10-30

NOA Date : 2012-11-02

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2012-11-29

Didn't receive anything from USCIS in the while. Is it normal since I had my biometrics back on 11/29/2012? Thanx in advance.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guyana
Timeline

How long uve been waiting for u to get another schedule for ur intervw beacuse i re-sched my interview lat dec 18..thanks

I received the update for my first interview on Dec 7th, 2012 for Jan 14th, 2013, i called and rescheduled on Dec 8th and i was told they'll let me know via email or USPS. The update i received yesterday is saying my case is now ready for "Interview Scheduling" so they haven't actually given me a date yet. I'm hoping i receive one soon.

Timeline

I just received an update from them about my cancelled interview, they said they mailed me a notice. Have u since received one about yours..? This is my second update within less than 24 hrs, so hopefully i'll get another about a new date, fingers crossed :unsure:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

whats going on october peeps, who in here is still waiting on EADs?? whats the latest on those interviews updates??

AOS

10/16/2012 Mailed I-485, I-765, I-131
10/19/2012 NOA1
11/09/2012 Biometrics Apt @ 3pm
12/25/2012 EAD/AP Approval
01/05/2013 Received EAD/AP in mail

06/20/2013 AOS APPROVED!!!!!

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

3/23/15 Mailed I-751

3/25/15 NOA1

3/28/15 NOA1 Received in the Mail

4/28/15 Biometrics Apt.

11/13/15 ROC Approved

11/18/15 Approval Letter Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

They said in the website that last Jan 4 they send the documents but until,now i did not get any mail, i got mail from them sent JAn 4th but it's not the card, it's the receipt formy EAD coz since we move it was sent to our old address and sent back to them and resend it to me to our new address. I dnt know if the documents they are talking about in the website is the card or that letter. Im confused again..**sigh***

Timeline

Over the past 3 days i've been seeing activity on my case via the website. The first 2 days i received updates via both txt msg and email, the first was saying my case is now ready for interview scheduling, the second said they mailed me the cancel notice for my interview that was scheduled for monday, and this morning i noticed the date changed online and the status remained the same, so i guess i'm still waiting for a date as well.. :unsure:

I received my EAD/AP card today, but still no word on my interview. I don't mind so much now I can work though :D

N-400:

Applied online - 7/4/19 

Receipt notice - 7/4/19

Biometrics - 7/25/19

Interview - 9/13/19

Oath Ceremony - 10/11/19

We got the EAD but still no word on scheduling of the interview...

Same here.. the USCIS website shows our case number but it's still in the "acceptance" stage at NBC. We received the EAD/AP combo card though, which is good. I have a feeling that I'm one of those people that is going to be waiting a looong time. bleh!

Edited by orangedesk

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Biometric done on Nov. 16th, nothing have heard since then!!! Any idea?? We filed on October 10th!

event.png

event.png

AOS I-485:

Package sent: October 10th

NOA1: October 18th

Biometric Letter: October 20th

Biometric apt: November 16th

Same here.. the USCIS website shows our case number but it's still in the "acceptance" stage at NBC. We received the EAD/AP combo card though, which is good. I have a feeling that I'm one of those people that is going to be waiting a looong time. bleh!

In my own opinion, i think USCIS do take their time with AOS UK filers; i have noticed processing time of 5month+ and interview waiving trend on this forum.

In my own opinion, i think USCIS do take their time with AOS UK filers; i have noticed processing time of 5month+ and interview waiving trend on this forum.

The more I think about it... I'm OK with that :) I'm sure my guy would love to not have to do another interview haha. It's annoying to not have the statuses updated, etc. but, we have the EAD and AP which is really what matters. As long as we get the green card before that expires, we'll be fine :D

Edited by orangedesk

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.