Bromero

G-325A typos

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I am prone to panic. I joined not too long ago to give myself something to do instead of watching the calendar. Feeling pretty confident, I (in boredom and missing my fiance) was reading through our forms. I noticed two big mishaps with my G-325A.

First, my mother's first name is cut off. She is Thai and has a 19 letter first name and it did not fit. Not sure how worried I should be about that. It's on my birth certificate and let's get real she lives in a small town. Not too many people around with her last name.

Second, in my delirium of all the forms and evidence I somehow missed the fact that I did not type in occupation titles for my employment. I have dates, I have company names, but the only title I actually typed in was my current one. AND omg I left out the addresses. I think I'm going to be sick. x.x

Just worried now =/ I just want to marry him!!!! AHHHH! Lol. Thanks for any input!

Edited by Bromero

Our Timeline

Nov. 6, 2010 ~ Met playing Left 4 Dead 2!

Nov. 21, 2010 ~ Made it Facebook official ;)

Jan. 18, 2011 ~ Held hands for the first time on U.S. soil

July 26, 2011 ~ Met his family in Canada

July 30, 2011 ~ A question, a ring, a puppy, and a YES!

Sept. 19, 2012 ~ Overnighted I-129F packet

Sept. 30, 2012 ~ NOA1 received, dated 9/21

Every day since ~ In love, in waiting, impatient!

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I'm afraid there's nothing you can about it now; and unless they send you an RFE requesting more information, nothing will happen.

If they feel that information is SUPER important, they will let you know; otherwise, just relax.

Edited by Celeste & C

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

thanks friends. i'll try not to lose sleep over it. just can't believe i missed such a HUGE thing ><

Our Timeline

Nov. 6, 2010 ~ Met playing Left 4 Dead 2!

Nov. 21, 2010 ~ Made it Facebook official ;)

Jan. 18, 2011 ~ Held hands for the first time on U.S. soil

July 26, 2011 ~ Met his family in Canada

July 30, 2011 ~ A question, a ring, a puppy, and a YES!

Sept. 19, 2012 ~ Overnighted I-129F packet

Sept. 30, 2012 ~ NOA1 received, dated 9/21

Every day since ~ In love, in waiting, impatient!

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.