TucsonBill

Possible fraud situation

85 posts in this topic

JenT,

I'm with you. Beyond that, my wife and I won't even try to link up people we know - two good people do not necessarily make a good couple, and we don't want to be responsible for what might happen when perfectly good water comes in contact with perfectly good phosphorous.

We do tell people who inquire how we found each other, and what worked for us in terms of meeting a good mate. Then it's up to them to do their own searching.

Yodrak

i met a guy online that had just returned from vietnam he said he wanted to meet a good girl and get married and have kids i told him a knew about 5 girls in vietnam that wanted a good man we had cjhated several times about vietnam and so i gave 5 nicks of girls i knew in vietnam .....

And I am wondering what kind of friend you are in giving a complete stranger personal contact information as you did. You put the lives of your friends in danger.

Unbelievable.

Completely agree with you there, Yodrak.

Might wan to ask that Ewok allow you to modify your post and have the ID deleted. While I don't support it, there is some new law that could give him some leverage and recourse.

More evidence of good judgement from GREEN/TRAN :angry:

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

years ago whilst sitting at a bus stop, a young guy under the effects of drugs started up a conversation with me and proceded to tell me how a year before he and some mates were out drinking. One guy in mucking around had inadvertantly pushed another guy and he was hit by a car and was now a quadraplegic. On a recent fishing trip offshore, this same group of young men had pushed the guy in question overboard for causing their friend to be hit by the car. They had supposedly left this guy in the ocean to drown, whatever, and reported him as simply falling overboard. Was he telling me the truth, who knows as his story was a little mixed and far fetched. Did I report it, hell yes. I never heard any more about it so I guess it was BS. The thing is for me, morally I had the duty to report it just in case there was truth to it.

In the case of this restraunt owner. Who is to say he is not part of am immigration ring already being investigated. The information conveyed by Bill to ICE just may help.

Edited by aussiewench

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: Timeline
i met a guy online that had just returned from vietnam he said he wanted to meet a good girl and get married and have kids i told him a knew about 5 girls in vietnam that wanted a good man we had cjhated several times about vietnam and so i gave 5 nicks of girls i knew in vietnam ni told they was very nice girls i i didnt want them hurt he asured me it wasnt sex he was looking for he wanted i good woman to marry .well long story short he ask all five girls to mnarry him he went to hcmc and one girl met him at the airport she came all the way from hanoi he took her to his room made love to her and told her to get out she called me and told me what happened so i alerted the others thye met him anyway thinking maybe they would the lucky one i never heard of any of them since except the first one who claims she got pregnated by him and now had go have it terinated i reported it to the vietnam embassy i gave his name and his adress i got from the white pages but later i found i out he went to vietnam again.i think its a crime to ask those girls to marry him and just go there for sex.my girl says they was adult and could make up there own minds what do you think?

Totally twisted definitions for the new millenium:

Man using green card to lure woman into sex = bad, pervert, morally wrong, evil, etc.

Same woman using sex to lure man into green card = victim of circumstance, looking for a better life, etc.

Filed: Timeline

mawilson,

Agreed, sex tourists are sleazy bastards and are not newsworthy.

TucsonBill's concern - possible immigration fraud in progress - is newsworthy and should be reported to the appropriate authorities to act on or not as they determine.

Yodrak

Women can often tell when a man of their own culture is feeding them a line, even at 18. But not always, especially if they are being told what the want to hear.

A woman raised in a different culture from the man may have an excedingly hard time distinguishing truth from fiction, because the lines and the style are unknown to them.

Precisely why these men go to countries like Vietnam and Thailand -- to get laid!

I'm not defending them in any way -- they are sleazy bastards -- just saying it's

not really newsworthy.

Filed: Other Timeline

I don't see anything at all similar in this situation to many of the age/culture/etc difference couples on VJ.

The restaurant owner was clearly on the plane - Bill saw him. He must have some sort of vested interest in this deal to accompany the cabbie, a loose cannon but warm and breathing nonetheless.

I don't see anything at all similar in this situation to many of the age/culture/etc difference couples on VJ.

The restaurant owner was clearly on the plane - Bill saw him. He must have some sort of vested interest in this deal to accompany the cabbie, a loose cannon but warm and breathing nonetheless.

Also wasn't it implied that the owner paid the plane ticket? This smells of fraud ring!

he was told all he had to do was accompany this restraunt owner to Vietnam, get his photo taken with the girl in Vietnam

K-1 timeline

05/03/06: NOA1

06/29/06: IMBRA RFE Received

07/28/06: NOA2 received in the mail!

10/06/06: Interview

02/12/07: Olga arrived

02/19/07: Marc and Olga marry

02/20/07: DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AOS Timeline

03/29/07: NOA1

04/02/07: Notice of biometrics appointment

04/14/07: Biometrics appointment

07/10/07: AOS Interview - Passed.

Done with USCIS until 2009!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Totally twisted definitions for the new millenium:

Man using green card to lure woman into sex = bad, pervert, morally wrong, evil, etc.

Same woman using sex to lure man into green card = victim of circumstance, looking for a better life, etc.

:lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!