coltoasty

October 2012 I-130 Filers

1,670 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

either you didnt ask a lot of questions or youre not sharing the entire story with us

iam telling u the whole story this guy all he talked about was the history of cuba?! like ####### and then i ask for a supervisor and he stood up and came back with a orange paper wrote down my receipt number and it said inquiry told me to come back in 30 days to see if there's anything new! will that slow down my process??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hey guys,

I think it's my first time posting in this thread! I sent my I-130 in at the end of September, and it was received on October 1st. I filed from overseas (in Japan), where they unfortunately no longer offer direct consulate filing.

My case was last touched on October 11th, soon after it was received (I also received a transfer notice shortly after-- it was sent to USCIS-NBC).

I haven't heard anything since x.x

Are there a lot of people still playing the waiting game?

Edited by klester

Timeline

Hey guys,

I think it's my first time posting in this thread! I sent my I-130 in at the end of September, and it was received on October 1st. I filed from overseas (in Japan), where they unfortunately no longer offer direct consulate filing.

My case was last touched on October 11th, soon after it was received (I also received a transfer notice shortly after-- it was sent to USCIS-NBC).

I haven't heard anything since x.x

Are there a lot of people still playing the waiting game?

welcome my friend yes iam one of them :crying: filed on the 12 of October and got transferred to my local office on the 16 of November haven't heard anything since then there's a couple of us still waiting so nothing to worry about :(

iam telling u the whole story this guy all he talked about was the history of cuba?! like ####### and then i ask for a supervisor and he stood up and came back with a orange paper wrote down my receipt number and it said inquiry told me to come back in 30 days to see if there's anything new! will that slow down my process??

The USA and Cuba don't exactly have good relations. My ex used to buy items from Cuba but he had to make sure they were shipped so that they didn't land in the USA. Maybe things are better now, but there's probably a prejudice there. Did you make sure you talked to the supervisor?

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I guess we are in the same boat.....next monday it's going to be exactly 5 months since NOA1 and yet no sign of NOA 2!! it's very frustrating.... :crying: :crying:

welcome my friend yes iam one of them :crying: filed on the 12 of October and got transferred to my local office on the 16 of November haven't heard anything since then there's a couple of us still waiting so nothing to worry about :(

Timeline

The USA and Cuba don't exactly have good relations. My ex used to buy items from Cuba but he had to make sure they were shipped so that they didn't land in the USA. Maybe things are better now, but there's probably a prejudice there. Did you make sure you talked to the supervisor?

i asked for the supervisor but he just stood up and got a orange paper stamped the date on it wrote receipt my number and i saw it said inquiry on it i guess its like a physical service request note he told me to come back like 30 to 20 days to see if their is anything new i just dont know if that paper is going to slow my process now because he seemed mad that i asked for a supervisor. and cuba and the united sates don't get along i know everything about that i left Cuba when i was child but yea its a burden all of us cubans carry around we have to separated :crying:

i asked for the supervisor but he just stood up and got a orange paper stamped the date on it wrote receipt my number and i saw it said inquiry on it i guess its like a physical service request note he told me to come back like 30 to 20 days to see if their is anything new i just dont know if that paper is going to slow my process now because he seemed mad that i asked for a supervisor. and cuba and the united sates don't get along i know everything about that i left Cuba when i was child but yea its a burden all of us cubans carry around we have to separated :crying:

What a jerk. mad.gif

I hope you get your answers soon.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

omg!!!! im so happy guys i came back from school and i checked my phone and i got a message saying to look at my case it has been updated and i went online and there it was iam officially APPROVED!!!! I HAD TEARS OF JOY COMING OUT!! IM SO HAPPY!!! APPROVED AT LAST!!! THANK YOU GOD!!! hang in there guys and have faith god will listen to you and help you :thumbs::dance::dance::no::lol::luv:(L) so whats next?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

omg!!!! im so happy guys i came back from school and i checked my phone and i got a message saying to look at my case it has been updated and i went online and there it was iam officially APPROVED!!!! I HAD TEARS OF JOY COMING OUT!! IM SO HAPPY!!! APPROVED AT LAST!!! THANK YOU GOD!!! hang in there guys and have faith god will listen to you and help you :thumbs::dance::dance::no::lol::luv:(L) so whats next?

Congrats!

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline

hello to all VJ members,I'm so so so .......so happy today

my husband got a mail that our petiton was approuved on Feb 25...........we're end SEP filer and got our NOA1 on Oct 08

THX GOD

:dance::dance::dance:

"the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

hello to all VJ members,I'm so so so .......so happy today

my husband got a mail that our petiton was approuved on Feb 25...........we're end SEP filer and got our NOA1 on Oct 08

THX GOD

:dance::dance::dance:

Congrats to you too!

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Timeline

How can i apply for a meeting at my local office?

Timeline

How can i apply for a meeting at my local office?

just got to uscis.gov and click on infopass its in the bottom of the my case status tap. and it will ask u for ur zip code and other address related stuff. and i recommend u go and try to get a i-130 supervisor i went this week and i think it helped so go and give them hell :devil: goodluck

Edited by dyno305

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congratulations... very happy for you. Im optimistic mine is about to be approved too hahaha

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.