DnA7

Vermont July Filers!

251 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

And after 6 months and 2 weeks....our petition was finally approved...!!!! The website was updated today. I called USCIS To verify and it was confirmed!. Thanks to all of you for the information and support! For those of you still waiting...don't lose your faith! My NOA1 date was July 6th

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

I can't believe it!! At 7:00 PM EST, hours after I'd given up hope of hearing something today, I received a text and email that we were APPROVED!!!

My VJ timeline was right on the money, hang in there guys!

I appreciate all the support so much!

04/2009- Met online

06/2010- K to South Africa

01/2011- Met in Detroit (business trip)

05/2011- M to USA

12/2011- M to USA

06/2012- M to USA, ENGAGED!!!

09/2012- Met in San Jose (business trip)

12/2012- K to South Africa

07/13/12- I129F sent

07/16/12- I129F received at Texas lockbox

07/18/12- NOA1

07/22/13- NOA2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

so today is exactly six months we have been waiting. Still holding the faith but missing hubby more and more each day. Congrats to all who have been approved. All the best to the others who wait anxiously to be with your love one

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I can't believe it!! At 7:00 PM EST, hours after I'd given up hope of hearing something today, I received a text and email that we were APPROVED!!!

My VJ timeline was right on the money, hang in there guys!

I appreciate all the support so much!

congratulations!!!! i bet it really made your day, like it happened to me when i got mine

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

190 days *Sigh* :'(

I feel myself losing it this week. I was so calm for 5 and a half months.

NOA1: July 18th, 2012

Touched: July 23rd, 2012

No RFE! So Happy :)

NOA2: Jan 25th, 2013 (191 days)

<b> Interview : 15th March 2013 APPROVED</b>

Visa in Hand: 22nd March 2013

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

190 days *Sigh* :'(

I feel myself losing it this week. I was so calm for 5 and a half months.

totally the same!

i was being really patient and collected about the wait, you know, because that's just how it was and there's nothing we could do except wait. There's no queue jumping, dream act petitions or whatever that caused the slow down, christmas, no amount of phone calls would give anything but script ad being told to wait... it's just the cards we're dealt.

but oh man, when it passed 6months, i just got peeved off! even if we get approved this week (doubtful), i'm still going to miss valentines, our anniversary and his birthday. if we get an rfe, that's like what at least a month or 2 turnaround. our lives are passing by because of this bs. and wth is happening with csc? you cant just stop approving petitions, surely they coulda left a couple guys on them.

070e8b4bb0.png

Noa1 july 19 2012

Noa2 maybe this week loool

Timeline

Got approved today, it was in line with VJ prediction. Good luck to all of you who haven't gotten approved or have RFE's. Keep us updated!

Timeline

Got approved today, it was in line with VJ prediction. Good luck to all of you who haven't gotten approved or have RFE's. Keep us updated!

oh hey, you have date of 18th july last touched 23rd of july. we are 19th last touched 23rd, presumably that's when we were put in a box, maybe we were in a box with you guys and will be next! that'd be pretty sweet :D congrats anyway wishing you speedy interview stage

070e8b4bb0.png

Noa1 july 19 2012

Noa2 maybe this week loool

Timeline

oh hey, you have date of 18th july last touched 23rd of july. we are 19th last touched 23rd, presumably that's when we were put in a box, maybe we were in a box with you guys and will be next! that'd be pretty sweet :D congrats anyway wishing you speedy interview stage

Haha yeaaa hopefully you'll have your NOA2 early next week. I hope everybody gets done soon this tests your patience so much.

Btw does anybody know what happens now? How do you track your case now? (whether its left for nvc, left for the embassy from nvc etc)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Haha yeaaa hopefully you'll have your NOA2 early next week. I hope everybody gets done soon this tests your patience so much.

Btw does anybody know what happens now? How do you track your case now? (whether its left for nvc, left for the embassy from nvc etc)

We were approved today as well! NOA1 date of July 20th. We were wondering the same thing. Will our NOA2 letter give us new tracking information?

We were approved today as well! NOA1 date of July 20th. We were wondering the same thing. Will our NOA2 letter give us new tracking information?

Congratulations on your NOA2!!! We waited about a week after we got it then my fiancé called NVC and we were given out case number so that I could book my medical. Medical booked for February 5th and just received packet 3 this morning!!

Timeline

Question to all of you veterans and people 'in the know'.... how can you tell when your file has been 'touched'? Thanks in advance, and good luck to everyone still waiting. My adjudication window keeps moving (forard... argghhh) but it has settled into next week.

Timeline

Congratulations on your NOA2!!! We waited about a week after we got it then my fiancé called NVC and we were given out case number so that I could book my medical. Medical booked for February 5th and just received packet 3 this morning!!

Thanks. I hope it moved fast now and I get my medical+interview dates soon enough.

Question to all of you veterans and people 'in the know'.... how can you tell when your file has been 'touched'? Thanks in advance, and good luck to everyone still waiting. My adjudication window keeps moving (forard... argghhh) but it has settled into next week.

Did you make an account on USCIS and add your case number to it? It tells you when your case was last "touched" if you log in.

We got approved too, guys.. Simply cannot believe in it! 6 months and 1 week!

Congratulations! Wishing you a smooth journey here onwards.

Timeline

Did you make an account on USCIS and add your case number to it? It tells you when your case was last "touched" if you log in.

Oh! That's a bit troubling :( I check my case status multiple times every day and haven't seen anything about it being 'touched'. My VJ timeline adjudication window starts tomorrow... July 24th NOA1. Positive thoughts!!!!..................

And as for hitting the 6 month mark, I like many of you above have been very patient and acknowledged the wait is part of the process. But the stress level has notably been on the rise since Thursday. I really don't think anything is wrong, just hope our file hasn't fallen into a black hole somewhere. Big sigh!

Edited by DSP

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.