DnA7

Vermont July Filers!

251 posts in this topic

I just e-mailed off my packet 3. Everything seems to be moving so fast now!

I sure hope they are... This waiting thing is life consuming. :wacko:

Goodluck to us!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just scheduled my interview for Feb. 14!!! :luv:

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I just e-mailed off my packet 3. Everything seems to be moving so fast now!

Doesnt the packet 3 that you sent require police certificates/passport clearances also? Did you already have them ready when you received your Packet 3 via email. Or do you need them at the time of the interview only?

NOA1: July 18th, 2012

Touched: July 23rd, 2012

No RFE! So Happy :)

NOA2: Jan 25th, 2013 (191 days)

<b> Interview : 15th March 2013 APPROVED</b>

Visa in Hand: 22nd March 2013

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Doesnt the packet 3 that you sent require police certificates/passport clearances also? Did you already have them ready when you received your Packet 3 via email. Or do you need them at the time of the interview only?

For Canada, I need them at the time of my interview. Every consulate is different though.

I just needed to fax/e-mail my checklist and part 1 of the DS230 to the Vancouver consulate. So, I just scanned and e-mailed them.

Edited by JensJrny2Ray

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

So I'm just over 6 months...how on earth much longer can it be...i'm starting to get really frazzled at this point!! HELP!!!

USCIS website says they're working on June 4 and I have July date I assumed I couldn't call yet because they're going to tell me I'm withing normal waiting times. It's getting so frustrating seeing approvals after our date day in and day out. I just want to cry :crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

USCIS website says they're working on June 4 and I have July date I assumed I couldn't call yet because they're going to tell me I'm withing normal waiting times. It's getting so frustrating seeing approvals after our date day in and day out. I just want to cry :crying:

Yea I touched 6 months on friday also. I dont feel like asking my fiance to spend hours on the phone during work hours because I'm not even sure if calling them will achieve anything. I'm trying to force myself to focus on other things like work, spending time with friends and family while i still can. It helps for a while but then i still end up checking whether we're approved first thing in the morning. I hate that.

NOA1: July 18th, 2012

Touched: July 23rd, 2012

No RFE! So Happy :)

NOA2: Jan 25th, 2013 (191 days)

<b> Interview : 15th March 2013 APPROVED</b>

Visa in Hand: 22nd March 2013

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

ok, i know the website says june 4th, but, how come that igor's list shows petitions from july being approved already. and those petitions are around me too. i'm from the 6th, i've seen petitions from the 19th, 2nd etc...being approved. When is the last time the USCIS updated their website. is it nov 30th? or january....

They put last updated dates on the top of the processing times page on the USCIS site. Vermont page says last updated Jan 4th.

Edited by lost_at_sea

* I-130/CR-1 visa by Direct Consular Filing in London
3rd May 2013 - Married in London

7th May 2013 - I-130 filed
4th June 2013 - NOA2 (approved)
16th July 2013 - Interview (approved)
30th July 2013 - POE San Francisco
29th August 2013 - 2 year green card arrived

* How? Read my DCF London I-130 for CR1/IR1 Spouse Guide

* Removal of Conditions (RoC) via California Service Centre
1st May 2015 - 90 day RoC window opened
6th May 2015 - I-751 filed (delivered 8th May, cheque cashed 18th May)
7th August 2015 - Approved / GC production

27th August 2015 - 10 year green card arrived

* Naturalisation (Citizenship) via Phoenix Lockbox

* San Francisco Field Office:
1st May 2016 - N-400 window opened
20th August 2016 - N-400 filed

26th August 2016 - NOA1
13th September 2016 - Biometrics

12th January 2017 - Biometrics (again)
30th May 2017 - Interview (approved)
7th June 2017 - Oath

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

So I'm just over 6 months...how on earth much longer can it be...i'm starting to get really frazzled at this point!! HELP!!!

According to YOUR VJ Timeline...any day now...see below copy and pasted from your profile.

"Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between January 20, 2013 and January 26, 2013*. "

Yea I touched 6 months on friday also. I dont feel like asking my fiance to spend hours on the phone during work hours because I'm not even sure if calling them will achieve anything. I'm trying to force myself to focus on other things like work, spending time with friends and family while i still can. It helps for a while but then i still end up checking whether we're approved first thing in the morning. I hate that.

We were VSC and we were approved literally 2 days prior to the VJ estimated date(s) of adjudication! Should be soon for you! Best of luck! :)

Mailed package: 6/28/12
NOA1 rec'd: 7/03/12
NOA2 rec'd:/ 12/27/12
Medical: 2/08/13
Interview:3/4/13 Approved!!!!
K1 Visa Arrives: 3/8/13

5/5/2013 MARRIED!!

AOS/EAD Filed 5/14/13

NOA1 5/16/13

Biometrics 6/19/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

I Agree I'm July 9 and have seen people after me get approved it is frustating ..... And nothing we can do about it

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

event.png

as1cJOU-M240000MDAwMDA4fDAwMDEzOThsfGJlY2FtZSBhIGNvdXBsZQ.gif

According to YOUR VJ Timeline...any day now...see below copy and pasted from your profile.

"Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between January 20, 2013 and January 26, 2013*. "

I know what my timeline says...it's gone from Jan.8th to now the 20th it changes nearly everyday! It's horrible! I hope you're right and that it's soon, this waiting and watching those around me with dates after mine is pure torture!!!

We were VSC and we were approved literally 2 days prior to the VJ estimated date(s) of adjudication! Should be soon for you! Best of luck! :)

ok, i know the website says june 4th, but, how come that igor's list shows petitions from july being approved already. and those petitions are around me too. i'm from the 6th, i've seen petitions from the 19th, 2nd etc...being approved. When is the last time the USCIS updated their website. is it nov 30th? or january....

The website says they update approximately the 15th of every month. So i'm hoping they'll update again soon and we will have a better idea where they are now. This is all so frustrating knowing we're bound to be close but having no idea when.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.