Ryan H

NVC Filers - October 2012

806 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Great Question !

When you have a moment, get on a PC with internet access,

and read, read read post #1 of this topic.

Lol Darnell. This is true tho.....

Service Center :California Service Center

Consulate :Jamaica

I-130 Sent :2011-12-14

I-130 NOA1 :2011-12-16

I-130 RFE :2012-06-18

I-130 RFE Sent :2012-06-25

I-130 Approved :2012-08-06

NVC Received :2012-08-06

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :2012-09-06

Pay I-864 Bill 2012-09-06

Receive I-864 Package :2012-09-06

Return Completed I-864 :2012-09-10

Return Completed DS-3032 :2012-09-06

Receive IV Bill :2012-09-20

Pay IV Bill :2012-09-22

Case Completed at NVC :2012-10-04

Packet 4 Received :2012-10-12

Interview Date :2012-11-13

Interview Result :APPROVED!

What are some common mistakes ppl make with the IV package? plz give me link to read about this.

The one big mistake that seems to be the most prevalent on the DS-230 is not filling out the question on residences correctly. It has to be from age 16 and there has to be no gaps.

Also, make sure every single line is filled out and not skipped.

Only sign part 1, do not sign part 2.

And of course, make sure all documents are sent in. Including country-specific ones. This catches a lot of people as they don't send in the right documents. Make sure all certificates are from the correct authority.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

The one big mistake that seems to be the most prevalent on the DS-230 is not filling out the question on residences correctly. It has to be from age 16 and there has to be no gaps.

Also, make sure every single line is filled out and not skipped.

Only sign part 1, do not sign part 2.

And of course, make sure all documents are sent in. Including country-specific ones. This catches a lot of people as they don't send in the right documents. Make sure all certificates are from the correct authority.

thanks! there is something that is confusing me abit when it comes to the marriage certificate. Obviously one is needed for current marriage. However, from previous marriage do you need marriage certificate? I am reading conflicting info about this. I know the divorce decree is needed but some places I am reading they need ALL marriage certificates even from previous marriages. whats your views? I am abit concerned bcoz we don't have that it was destroyed long time ago....

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

thanks! there is something that is confusing me abit when it comes to the marriage certificate. Obviously one is needed for current marriage. However, from previous marriage do you need marriage certificate? I am reading conflicting info about this. I know the divorce decree is needed but some places I am reading they need ALL marriage certificates even from previous marriages. whats your views? I am abit concerned bcoz we don't have that it was destroyed long time ago....

The only time a petitioner needs to include all previous MARRIAGE certificates is when they're petitioning for a parent. Otherwise, the petitioner only needs to include a divorce certificate with the I130 petition, and the beneficiary only needs to include their divorce certificate with the IV package.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

The only time a petitioner needs to include all previous MARRIAGE certificates is when they're petitioning for a parent. Otherwise, the petitioner only needs to include a divorce certificate with the I130 petition, and the beneficiary only needs to include their divorce certificate with the IV package.

oh thank god! your the bestest!! :D

Ummm you finish coloring? when can we see a pic? :P

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

oh thank god! your the bestest!! :D

Ummm you finish coloring? when can we see a pic? :P

My appointment's only at 1pm, so still about 2 hours left ;) I'll post a pic once I get home, don't worry :D

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

My appointment's only at 1pm, so still about 2 hours left ;) I'll post a pic once I get home, don't worry :D

I say you were nabbed by Aliens or Canadiens

and suffered forced ingestion of 11 kgs of poutine, instead.

What's up, you ? Pics, or it dinna happen ;)

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

I say you were nabbed by Aliens or Canadiens

and suffered forced ingestion of 11 kgs of poutine, instead.

What's up, you ? Pics, or it dinna happen ;)

Ooph, forgot to post a pic! headbonk.giflaughing.gif

So, I had wanted to get pink and purple, but the hairdresser told me the purple they had, it would fade out fast, so decided on blue instead :)

Anyway, here it is:

1100_10151127026950779_1240294948_n.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Cuuute!!!!

Service Center :California Service Center

Consulate :Jamaica

I-130 Sent :2011-12-14

I-130 NOA1 :2011-12-16

I-130 RFE :2012-06-18

I-130 RFE Sent :2012-06-25

I-130 Approved :2012-08-06

NVC Received :2012-08-06

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :2012-09-06

Pay I-864 Bill 2012-09-06

Receive I-864 Package :2012-09-06

Return Completed I-864 :2012-09-10

Return Completed DS-3032 :2012-09-06

Receive IV Bill :2012-09-20

Pay IV Bill :2012-09-22

Case Completed at NVC :2012-10-04

Packet 4 Received :2012-10-12

Interview Date :2012-11-13

Interview Result :APPROVED!

Timeline

So, I had wanted to get pink and purple, but the hairdresser told me the purple they had, it would fade out fast, so decided on blue instead :)

Now that's purty !!! No blue eyebrows? There's no pleasing me, apparently ;)

Good on ya !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Cuuute!!!!

Thanks luv.gif

OOOOoooOoOoo Sexy! :luv::wow::dance:

umm it suits you lol

nice necklace

Hehe, thank you ^_^

And my husband got me that necklace for our anniversary last May :D

Now that's purty !!! No blue eyebrows? There's no pleasing me, apparently ;)

Good on ya !

Sorry, don't dye my eyebrows no0pb.gif But at least I have two colors in my hair, right? :P

Timeline

Ya, is verra purty on you..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.