Ryan H

NVC Filers - October 2012

806 posts in this topic

PREFECT!!!!

:)

offtopic45vn.gif Alright, time for me to get to work. I'll be back in 7 hours :P

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

Quick question, how come when I called about the AOS package they were able to tell me if they have it, it was complete, etc, but when I call about the IV package they won't say a word? Is it just the person you get on the phone? I know they have it because I had it send via DHL, I even know who signed for it, I just figured I would prod them a little. I am hoping my husband can get his interview before the end of the year and I know it will be close at this point.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

good news - IV bill invoiced and paid today :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Yay ! Excellent News !!

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Have a great day at work!!! :D

Thanks! Thankfully, the 7 hours went by relatively fast. No more work till Sunday night. And I'm getting my hair dyed tomorrow, so I'm excited :)

Quick question, how come when I called about the AOS package they were able to tell me if they have it, it was complete, etc, but when I call about the IV package they won't say a word? Is it just the person you get on the phone? I know they have it because I had it send via DHL, I even know who signed for it, I just figured I would prod them a little. I am hoping my husband can get his interview before the end of the year and I know it will be close at this point.

Remember, the operators won't know anything about your package until the review process has started. Until then, nothing appears in their computers.

good news - IV bill invoiced and paid today :dance:

Yay, grats!!

Timeline

And I'm getting my hair dyed tomorrow, so I'm excited :)

Can I vote for pink, purple and neon yellow?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Still waiting on my interview ughhhh this step tis nerve racking than anything else!!! I can't wait any longer it was very hard for me not to call for a whole week because Friday I called 5x they all said the same thing that they were done for November. So I just called now to figure out when is the 2nd week according to them. If it is on the 5th or 12th? She said they schedule all month long they don't do the 2nd week of each month anymore that's an old system she says. Oh God only if I knew how they really do it instead of getting different answers everytime I ca.

Can I vote for pink, purple and neon yellow?

Well, I'm doing 2 out of those 3 ;)

My I-130 was approved 4 days ago!! When should I start to calling the NVC?? I will be so grateful with some advices :) :)

You can always start on Monday ;) But don't expect anything for probably another week or so.

Get those packages done while you're waiting!

Timeline

Ok thank you!! I'm getting everything ready!! I have a question!! After pay online should I wait for them to as for the packages or I just have to print it and send the package ???

Great Question !

When you have a moment, get on a PC with internet access,

and read, read read post #1 of this topic.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.