Ryan H

NVC Filers - October 2012

806 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

So, we sent our DS-230 off via DHL on Tuesday. It has been around the world already, but hasn't made it to NH. It went to three places in Norway, then to Germany, then to the UK, then to the U.S. It just left Cincinnati, OH this morning. :blink:

I am going to call the NVC and bug them tomorrow. The prodding so far has worked for me!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

seems all dhl must go through cincinati. I sent something from Florida to Guyana and it went cincinati to venzeula to trinidad then guyana. seems abit crazy but guess it works in the end.

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

Head's up to UK folks with November interviews - my husband got a call from the US Embassy in London this morning to tell him they were overbooked for November and to see if he would move his appointment back a few weeks. He explained that I was travelling to London to attend, so we were able to keep the same date, but now have a different appointment time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

So, we sent our DS-230 off via DHL on Tuesday. It has been around the world already, but hasn't made it to NH. It went to three places in Norway, then to Germany, then to the UK, then to the U.S. It just left Cincinnati, OH this morning. :blink:

I am going to call the NVC and bug them tomorrow. The prodding so far has worked for me!

yeah same thing happened to my package...sent out from fiji it went to NZ,Australia then finally NH where as they could have just followed the direct route..Fiji-LA-NH...pheww....it took Fedex 10 days to deliver the package........

Timeline

I got the email that they accept the DS3032 today. Am very happy after the big mistake I made. seems like only 1 day delay.

So how long will it take for the IV bill to be invoiced? I been checking nothing so far.....

Ooooh Noooo! I had my mom, dad, 16 year old niece, and husband check the packages just for something like this. It could've been worse (somehow) so dont stress yourself out about it. At least you fixed it now. I was thinking the other day what if I have a "duh" moment at my interview when they ask me something like whats my date of birth :unsure: Hopefully they'll take into consideration that your nervous. What you think?

Ive been meaning to ask.. Is the "false checklist" email saying theyve received documents we've sent in (this can only be the AOS package as the IV fee and package have only been done very recnetly) asking for the IV fee to be paid indication enough that NVC have processed the AOS pack and have considered it all good? Or should I still call them to confirm?

Thanx all :D

Yup, that would be a good indication from that checklist. But as always, call up NVC to confirm. Just ask them if they reviewed and accepted the AOS package.

I got the email that they accept the DS3032 today. Am very happy after the big mistake I made. seems like only 1 day delay.

So how long will it take for the IV bill to be invoiced? I been checking nothing so far.....

Should be really soon, within the next few days. Keep an eye on the payment portal!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Fiji
Timeline

now they will enter the DS-3032 in their system then bill u...takes around 1-2 days....things will get fast from here now...good luck

Timeline

now they will enter the DS-3032 in their system then bill u...takes around 1-2 days....things will get fast from here now...good luck

thanks dear. I want it go fast. fingers crossed everything goes smoothly

Yup, that would be a good indication from that checklist. But as always, call up NVC to confirm. Just ask them if they reviewed and accepted the AOS package.

Thanx Saylin :) Will give those buggers a ring later

guyne8c.png

Hey guys,

So since yesterday morning I've been receiving the msg on the payment portal "You cannot make online payments for your case at this time. Please contact the NVC if you have questions or need further information" I've read around here this is actually a good thing because it means they are working on my case, I would like to know more or less about how long it take? I know some people have stated about 1wk or so... Today will be my 1wk since emailing DS3032. So Hope I can make my first payment by monday!

Edited by GodsGift225

~* GodsGift225*~

Hey guys,

So since yesterday morning I've been receiving the msg on the payment portal "You cannot make online payments for your case at this time. Please contact the NVC if you have questions or need further information" I've read around here this is actually a good thing because it means they are working on my case, I would like to know more or less about how long it take? I know some people have stated about 1wk or so... Today will be my 1wk since emailing DS3032. So Hope I can make my first payment by monday!

Maybe you'll be able to sign on before Friday ends ;)

Maybe you'll be able to sign on before Friday ends ;)

Thanks so much....

And do I go about the same steps for the IV bill? is there a IIN that I would need for that too? What is the best advised one can give once all payments have been made on sending the packages separate? or together? or it doesn't matter as long as it gets to them?

~* GodsGift225*~

Thanks so much....

And do I go about the same steps for the IV bill? is there a IIN that I would need for that too? What is the best advised one can give once all payments have been made on sending the packages separate? or together? or it doesn't matter as long as it gets to them?

The IIN is only to log onto the payment portal, so yes, it's the same one you used for the AOS as you go to the same place for the IV bill.

You can either send the packages together or separately. Doesn't matter. As long as NVC gets them, they don't care.

The IIN is only to log onto the payment portal, so yes, it's the same one you used for the AOS as you go to the same place for the IV bill.

You can either send the packages together or separately. Doesn't matter. As long as NVC gets them, they don't care.

PREFECT!!!!

~* GodsGift225*~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.