Ryan H

NVC Filers - October 2012

806 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Do CR-1's need to pay an MRV fee on the CSC website? Or is that a K-1 visa thing only?

I thought I already paid my IV fee on the ceac webportal thing...

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Service Center : California Service Center
Consulate : Montreal, Canada
Marriage (if applicable): 2012-05-29
I-130 Sent : 2012-06-26
I-130 NOA1 : 2012-07-02
I-130 Approved : 2012-08-21
NVC Received : 2012-08-29
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2012-09-29
Pay I-864 Bill 2012-08-31
Return Completed I-864 : 2012-09-19
Return Completed DS-3032 : 2012-08-30
Receive IV Bill : 2012-09-11
Pay IV Bill : 2012-09-11
Case completed at NVC : 2012-10-15
Interview: 2012-12-03
Result: APPROVED!!!!!!! :)
Passport received by Loomis: 2012-12-07

POE: Vancouver, BC

POE: 12/28/2012

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS, I-751

Vermont Service Centre

Date filed: 11/05/2014

NOA: 11/07/2014

Biometrics: 12/11/2014

Interview: N/A

Approved: 25/06/2015

I551 stamp:

Green card received:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

I just got off the phone with the NVC (I have had pretty good luck calling when they first open). I inquired about my I-864. They said that it is complete and they are just waiting for our DS-230. Woohoo! Another thing checked off. We sent our DS-230 today via DHL. I will keep on them until the NVC part is done.

My kids are already living in the U.S. with their grandparents, so you can see why we are anxious. I will join them as soon as our house here is packed up. My husband, the beneficiary, will be waiting for his visa before he moves, of course.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

So I heard back from my embassy. They told me nothing needs to be certified. At least not the tax transcripts. If it was tax forms and W2 then you need to certify.

Have you heard about them needing marriage certificate from PREVIOUS marriage? Guyana embassy is asking for this :unsure:

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

LOL..... I was trying to be extra nice.... Surprisingly it work, Today hasn't been a good day for me!!! Thank you guys!!!

I understand I had my first meltdown last night its all really weighing me down. I must have went on a 10 minute tirade on my friend on the phone poor thing.

Than I get message from husband today he went back to post office to find out about of our mail seems it was destroyed in the flodding that was happening than. The whole weks of mail was destroyed. Okay fine post office but that was 9/10 we came to you 9/28 and complained and you said it was mailed out. Because of your lying ways we lost a month we could have redone everything a month ago. ughhh

so husband is out and about today printing and getting documents and will send DHL. Oh to be done for December interview would be divine.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Do CR-1's need to pay an MRV fee on the CSC website? Or is that a K-1 visa thing only?

I thought I already paid my IV fee on the ceac webportal thing...

Nope. IR-1/CR-1 applicants pay all fees at NVC. K1 applicants have to pay at the interview/CSC site.

The only fee you have left is the medical ;)

I just got off the phone with the NVC (I have had pretty good luck calling when they first open). I inquired about my I-864. They said that it is complete and they are just waiting for our DS-230. Woohoo! Another thing checked off. We sent our DS-230 today via DHL. I will keep on them until the NVC part is done.

My kids are already living in the U.S. with their grandparents, so you can see why we are anxious. I will join them as soon as our house here is packed up. My husband, the beneficiary, will be waiting for his visa before he moves, of course.

Grats on the AOS acceptance!

So I heard back from my embassy. They told me nothing needs to be certified. At least not the tax transcripts. If it was tax forms and W2 then you need to certify.

Have you heard about them needing marriage certificate from PREVIOUS marriage? Guyana embassy is asking for this :unsure:

Glad you got that straightened out.

And marriage certificates from previous marriages aren't needed at NVC from the beneficiary, just divorce certificates. See here: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3195.html#marriages_termination

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Ok thanks dear. I notice when I check my online banking the AOS fee is pending so am thinking it will go through tonight. I was thinking about mailing it out today using 2 day mail so it will reach there thursday. whats your thoughts? Its going to speed up things rather than wait for paid status then mail it out?

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

Ok thanks dear. I notice when I check my online banking the AOS fee is pending so am thinking it will go through tonight. I was thinking about mailing it out today using 2 day mail so it will reach there thursday. whats your thoughts? Its going to speed up things rather than wait for paid status then mail it out?

Although it might speed things up, if something goes wrong with the payment and NVC gets your package before the bill is cleared, it may cause delays. So, by sending out the package before the bill clears on the payment portal, you're taking a chance. It's up to you if you want to send it early.

I understand I had my first meltdown last night its all really weighing me down. I must have went on a 10 minute tirade on my friend on the phone poor thing.

Than I get message from husband today he went back to post office to find out about of our mail seems it was destroyed in the flodding that was happening than. The whole weks of mail was destroyed. Okay fine post office but that was 9/10 we came to you 9/28 and complained and you said it was mailed out. Because of your lying ways we lost a month we could have redone everything a month ago. ughhh

so husband is out and about today printing and getting documents and will send DHL. Oh to be done for December interview would be divine.

aw man, sorry to hear all this. :( chin up, girl! sending you nothing but positive thoughts. :)

~*ILoveTaybear*~

USCIS

Service Center: CSC

2012-07-05: I-130 sent

2012-07-10: Arrives at Lockbox

2012-07-12: I-130 NOA1

2012-09-12: I-130 NOA2 (via text)

NVC

2012-09-27: Case number/IIN received from NVC (via email)

2012-09-27: DS-3032 email sent

2012-09-27: AOS fee Paid online (In Process)

2012-09-28: AOS status updated to PAID

2012-10-01: AOS packet sent

2012-10-02: AOS packet received

2012-10-15: AOS packet accepted

2012-10-12: DS-3032 accepted

2012-10-15: IV fee invoiced and paid (In Process)

2012-10-16: IV packet sent

2012-10-18: IV packet received

2012-10-31: Case Complete

2012-11-13: Medical completed

2012-12-06: INTERVIEW - APPROVED

2012-12-12: VISA DELIVERED

Citizenship

Service Center: Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

2012-02-09: Date filed

2012-02-11: NOA date

2012-03-13: Biometrics

2012-05-04: Interview - Passed

Oathtaking: same day! :)

Ugh!!! waiting for this AOS bill is no joke... Maybe by Friday I should have it!!! Friday would be a week that i emailed his DS3032....

Question..I was looking at the DS3032 and I see that there is a copy and paste bar code on that sheet Do I have to submit the DS3032 in the package? Or once they rec'd DS3032 that I emailed they being NVC won't need the hard copy of the choice of agent?

~* GodsGift225*~

Ugh!!! waiting for this AOS bill is no joke... Maybe by Friday I should have it!!! Friday would be a week that i emailed his DS3032....

Question..I was looking at the DS3032 and I see that there is a copy and paste bar code on that sheet Do I have to submit the DS3032 in the package? Or once they rec'd DS3032 that I emailed they being NVC won't need the hard copy of the choice of agent?

Don't worry about that bar-code thingy on the DS-3032 no0pb.gif You emailed it. That's all you need to do.

While you're waiting for the AOS bill to be invoiced and the DS-3032 to be accepted, work on your AOS and IV packages! How are they coming?

Thanks Saylin!!! Iv package is ready to go hubby mailed his Police clearance on Saturday so I should have it by Thursday or Friday... I have everything else, MC, BC, copy of passport, 2x2 photos of him, I'm bored...lol... I prepared myself a little to early????? :bonk: I guess better safe then sorry.... :(

~* GodsGift225*~

Thanks Saylin!!! Iv package is ready to go hubby mailed his Police clearance on Saturday so I should have it by Thursday or Friday... I have everything else, MC, BC, copy of passport, 2x2 photos of him, I'm bored...lol... I prepared myself a little to early????? :bonk: I guess better safe then sorry.... :(

There is no "too early" in this process to prepare a package! Make sure you review the package (specifically the form) as often as you can to make sure everything is correct. If possible, have someone else review the form too, to make sure everything's filled out and signed properly.

Yes thank you.... Actually yesterday all most of my day at work I spend correcting some little errors I found on the I-864. I had hubby sign just pt 1 of the DS230 and I filled the rest of pt one by hand... As there was some information I didn't have at the time to type it in. But other then that I think I'm ok....

Actually I do have on more question regarding the education portion on the DS230 is this mandatory? This highest level of education is high school? Would this be a problem?

Edited by GodsGift225

~* GodsGift225*~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

They're looking for serious communicable diseases, primarily pulmonary tuberculosis (TB).

In some countries, children recieve a TB vaccine...therefore the TB test can´t be done in the skin bc it would turn out positive (since they have athe antibodies). Therefore, the chest xray is necessary.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.