Ryan H

NVC Filers - October 2012

806 posts in this topic

I gotta IIN number the rep said "You can NOT do anything with that number since no document have been grenatated and you must wait until an emailed is sent to you"

~* GodsGift225*~

I gotta IIN number the rep said "You can NOT do anything with that number since no document have been grenatated and you must wait until an emailed is sent to you"

Don't listen to them ;) You can still log into the payment portal and keep an eye on the AOS bill. Once it's invoiced, pay it! No need to wait on NVC to send you an email saying you CAN.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Did you tell them "whatever dude. LOL :whistle:

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Did you tell them "whatever dude. LOL :whistle:

LOL..... I was trying to be extra nice.... Surprisingly it work, Today hasn't been a good day for me!!! Thank you guys!!!

~* GodsGift225*~

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I don't like the embassy already! They txt my husband and told him they don't have the W-2 for cosponser. Um. I sent it! Ugh! So he has to take a copy. No big deal glad they txt him at least and told .him. But still Ugh! And since Dr Had to fit him today he has to go back tomorrow inna morning. Ugh. I hate Mondays!

Service Center :California Service Center

Consulate :Jamaica

I-130 Sent :2011-12-14

I-130 NOA1 :2011-12-16

I-130 RFE :2012-06-18

I-130 RFE Sent :2012-06-25

I-130 Approved :2012-08-06

NVC Received :2012-08-06

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :2012-09-06

Pay I-864 Bill 2012-09-06

Receive I-864 Package :2012-09-06

Return Completed I-864 :2012-09-10

Return Completed DS-3032 :2012-09-06

Receive IV Bill :2012-09-20

Pay IV Bill :2012-09-22

Case Completed at NVC :2012-10-04

Packet 4 Received :2012-10-12

Interview Date :2012-11-13

Interview Result :APPROVED!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hello all, hope everyone having a great day.

So I just receive email from NVC that AOS bill has been invoiced and also DS3032 form.

So I logged into payment portal and paid the AOS fee.

I had sent the DS3032 email since last week so wasn't sure if it will go through so I just sent another email.

what else should I be doing?

Oh right the AOS package I read about this alot so forgive me asking but I just want to be eXtra suRe. I requested tax transcripts for last 3 yrs and have them. I am planning only on sending 1 year since thats all that is required. Does it make difference senging 3 years instead? My question is do I still have to send my most recent year Tax form and W2? Or is the transcript enough??? I read some places where it says transcript is enough but on NVC site they talking about sending Tax forms and W2 :unsure:

THANKS!!!!

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

Hello all, hope everyone having a great day.

So I just receive email from NVC that AOS bill has been invoiced and also DS3032 form.

So I logged into payment portal and paid the AOS fee.

I had sent the DS3032 email since last week so wasn't sure if it will go through so I just sent another email.

what else should I be doing?

Oh right the AOS package I read about this alot so forgive me asking but I just want to be eXtra suRe. I requested tax transcripts for last 3 yrs and have them. I am planning only on sending 1 year since thats all that is required. Does it make difference senging 3 years instead? My question is do I still have to send my most recent year Tax form and W2? Or is the transcript enough??? I read some places where it says transcript is enough but on NVC site they talking about sending Tax forms and W2 :unsure:

THANKS!!!!

If you're sending in tax transcripts, no need to send in W2s too (unless you filed jointly and need to show just YOUR income).

As for either sending in 1 or 3 years, I say if you have all 3, then send them all. Although NVC may only want the most recent year, your embassy is another story and may want to see all three.

Timeline

If you're sending in tax transcripts, no need to send in W2s too (unless you filed jointly and need to show just YOUR income).

As for either sending in 1 or 3 years, I say if you have all 3, then send them all. Although NVC may only want the most recent year, your embassy is another story and may want to see all three.

I notice my embassy in Guyana are asking that the transcripts be certified. So is it better I do that now? The embassy there also wants the I864 be certified as well. If I do this will NVC accept it?

who are the DOS??????

and it's there number can I ask them about my interview date??????

DOS = Department of State

Their number is in the first post of this thread. And yes, they have access to your case, like NVC, so they can tell you if an interview date is assigned.

I notice my embassy in Guyana are asking that the transcripts be certified. So is it better I do that now? The embassy there also wants the I864 be certified as well. If I do this will NVC accept it?

Certified by who? The transcripts come from IRS themselves... As for the form, it's sent by NVC to the embassy.

Timeline

that is what I am saying its just that if a document needs to be certified when you go to the embassy its like 30 dollars :wow:

anyways am gonna follow the guidelines.

thanks again. more questions later :P

that is what I am saying its just that if a document needs to be certified when you go to the embassy its like 30 dollars :wow:

anyways am gonna follow the guidelines.

thanks again. more questions later :P

You could always try contacting the embassy and asking the above questions and see what they say.

I'll be awaiting for more questions ;)laughing.gif

Timeline

Ok just did that. Sent an email to the embassy in Guyana, also I just got off phone with NVC, I love calling when its late the phone didnt even ring

and someone answered :dance:

she said nothing needs to be certified...she was so very nice she keep asking what other questions you have :thumbs:

Ok just did that. Sent an email to the embassy in Guyana, also I just got off phone with NVC, I love calling when its late the phone didnt even ring

and someone answered :dance:

she said nothing needs to be certified...she was so very nice she keep asking what other questions you have :thumbs:

Remember, the NVC operators don't know country specific documents. They only know what's required for NVC (and even then...).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.