PalestineMyHeart

It's Friday !

53 posts in this topic

I dreamed last night the petition was approved by USCIS. Of course I am only 63 days since mailing so I really don't expect anything just yet, but the first thing I did this morning was log in to USCIS :P I suspect the dream was not a premonition but rather a sign I am spending too much time on VJ :lol:

Happy Friday everyone (F)

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Inconthievable! :lol:

I love that movie!

Good morning all. Great night last night. Long morning this morning. It's freezing out and I keep thinking about going to Morocco. Went on the computer after work yesterday to find my SILs on the computer. They turned on their web cam and I woke my husband up from his nap so he could see and talk to them. My MIL and BIL were there too. It was so wonderful seeing them all. We are getting a cam on Sunday so we can all see each other. Anyone have any recomendations?

Well i have to go. It's almost time for my lunch break. Hope everyone has a good day.

Adil & Janine

06/17/06- Wedding

08/16/06- I-130 and EAD sent with AOS packet

08/24/06- I-130, EAD, I-485 recieved

08/28/06- NOA1 for I-130, EAD, and I-485

09/01/06- Recieved boimetrics appointment letter

09/07/06- Biometrics appointment

10/24/06- Recieved letter for initial interview

11/21/06- EAD approved

11/27/06- EAD Recieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/06- Touched- NOA for EAD sent

12/01/06- I-130 and I-485 Touched

12/20/06- Initial interview

12/20/06- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (4 months!)

12/27/06- Recieved NOA2 for I-130

12/27/06- Recieved welcome letter

12/27/06- I-485 touched, New card ordered

01/03/06- PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECIEVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!

09/18/08- Sent I-751... hopefully I did it corectly!

09/something... recieved NOA1 for I-751

10/16/08- Recieved biometrics appointment letter

10/25/08- Biometrics appontment!

03/19/09- Recieved letter stating I-751 transfered to CSC

03/30/09- I-751 approved!

04/02/09- Recieved approval letter

04/30/09- Recieved new card

10/14/09- Sent N-400... the wait begins again.....

10/24/09- Recieved NOA receipt letter

02/05/10- Recieved Fingerprint notification

02/23/10- Fingerprinting appointment

04/07/10- N-400 Interview

10/07/10- Request for aditional evidencce

02/07/11- Oath Ceremony letter arrives!!!!!!!!!!

02/18/11- Oath Ceremony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Morning Everyone

Went to my youngest daughter's school play this morning. It was a halloween play and she was a little witch. Wicked cute one too. :D

Now I'm here and can't get into the groove of things yet. lol. I really need to focus today too and spend less time here so I can get all of my work done.

I'm going to be brave tomorrow and actually go to the mosque near me for the women's group they have on Saturday mornings. I"m petrified. :help: I'm very shy in person when I don't know anyone, though I open up after that. I think it's just the "unknown" that I'm scared of, like what if I do something wrong and they yell at me. Ok that sounds stupid once I say it. lol.

Anyway have a good one! :thumbs:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Timeline
I'm going to be brave tomorrow and actually go to the mosque near me for the women's group they have on Saturday mornings. I"m petrified. :help: I'm very shy in person when I don't know anyone, though I open up after that. I think it's just the "unknown" that I'm scared of, like what if I do something wrong and they yell at me. Ok that sounds stupid once I say it. lol.

Anyway have a good one! :thumbs:

I can completely relate to you on this. If you ever met me in person you would swear that I'm NOT the same "veiled princess" on VJ :lol:

I braved it once... found a masjid in the city near me (around 30 miles) and emailed and called and everything to find out when the sisters meet, etc. Drove all the way up here and two sisters were there... one did not speak hardly any English. The other lady was very nice and she told me if I come back another time there would be more sisters there but I haven't bothered.... it's just such a long drive ya know?

There is another masjid... further away BUT I have talked to some members online before and they are more in tune with my particular beliefs that I've been wanting to visit but I just can't get anyone to understand that I want free Fridays!!! :angry::P

You are also NOT stupid for your fear of being yelled at.... some sisters are all about fitnah in the masjids... I watched a video once there was a sister bugging others while they were praying and yelling and stuff... it was scary :unsure: I guess if you just go in with an attitude of "I know what I'm doing and don't require your assistance" maybe they'll leave you be :P

Timeline

The mosque that I picked to go to is mainly Turkish. Do we have any people involved with Turkey in here? Anyway I called and I got a recording but the woman in the message had a thick bawston accent so I think I'm good to go. lol

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

VP, I am not a decorator tho I work with a few of them. My career is in flooring, residential homes and businesses. I work in a store that has a beautiful showroom. When someone is redoing their house or building a new one, I am the one that comes out and measures the areas. Then I draw it to scale and figure a price.

I have a few new construction accounts also, so it keeps me busy and the money is good. I have been doing this for 12 years and I love what I do. Sooooooooo, if anyone has floor questions shoot them my way!

Jackie

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
VP, I am not a decorator tho I work with a few of them. My career is in flooring, residential homes and businesses. I work in a store that has a beautiful showroom. When someone is redoing their house or building a new one, I am the one that comes out and measures the areas. Then I draw it to scale and figure a price.

I have a few new construction accounts also, so it keeps me busy and the money is good. I have been doing this for 12 years and I love what I do. Sooooooooo, if anyone has floor questions shoot them my way!

Jackie

What do you think of bamboo flooring ? I have one room with very old cork tiles that I want to replace. I am also considering hardwood or Saltillo tile.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Good morning everyone, today is gonna be a blah day. We have our quarterly company meeting (sooooo slow), and I hope we get our bonus! :angry:

Charles - Love the pic! Had me busting up, I have a pretty good one along the same lines. :lol:

VP - (F)

Thats all I got for today kiddos! :unsure:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline
:whistle:

yes? B)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Hardwood adds appraisable value to the home. Bamboo is nice but because it is a permanent part of the house, you want to be sure that is a look you want down for a long time. Bamboo is also a 'softer' wood and can scratch and dent easier than an oak.

Jackie

:whistle:

yes? B)

Just wanted to make sure everyone knows today is Friday! ;)

Get back to your studying young lady! :whistle:

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.