I AM NOT THAT GUY

The Say Anything Thread -- Take 15

1,111 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

A thread ban is not as bad as a website ban :)

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

A thread ban is not as bad as a website ban smile.png

Ain't that the truth ! I had one, last month - it was most shocking ! (at least, to me)

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Why ohh why couldn't the US make it simple and easy for NIV applicants who have US relatives who are law abiding and self supporting citizen, approved for a tourist visa!!!!!

The answer is dead easy...

They myriad o folk prior that abused the system? F(cked it up for you and yours.

Come on, bring yer folk over on EB-5 visas - what's the problem?

So does suspect #2 care enough for his own life that's why he hasn't committed suicide? unsure.gif I wish they could get him talking before he changes his mind and takes his own life.

bah. he tried to eat a pistol, and missed.

He did try the suicide thing, though,

and failed.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Got my federal taxes back in the mail. After years of filing them electronically I mailed them this year because I owed money, and totally spaced out signing the dang forms. headbonk.gif

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Got my federal taxes back in the mail. After years of filing them electronically I mailed them this year because I owed money, and totally spaced out signing the dang forms. headbonk.gif

They cashed the check though

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

They cashed the check though

You can bet on that. I mailed on the Friday before the 15th and the check hit the bank before a week had passed.

K1 from the Philippines
Arrival : 2011-09-08
Married : 2011-10-15
AOS
Date Card Received : 2012-07-13
EAD
Date Card Received : 2012-02-04

Sent ROC : 4-1-2014
Noa1 : 4-2-2014
Bio Complete : 4-18-2014
Approved : 6-24-2014

N-400 sent 2-13-2016
Bio Complete 3-14-2016
Interview
Oath Taking

My husband and I watched Iron Man 3 (IMAX 3D) in Century City on Friday last week. Before the movie began, Don Cheadle (he played the Iron Patriot) came inside the theater and asked all of us to turn off our cellphones. No wonder why there was a security team in the area.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

And they keep voting them in! The Duterte family appears to be creating its own fiefdom down in Davao City now. The father has been good for the city, but I don't see that his kids are going to be so. So once Rody is gone, it will probably be like many of the other fiefdoms in the Philippines. Revenue that comes into the different government districts is always 2 for me, 1 for the people. No wonder they can afford their own private armies.

Some of those SOBs have loyal supporters and cronies while others get into office by either buying votes or tampering the ballots. Kris Aquino plans to join the political scene in three years. That's extremely disgusting. I was just a young girl when she showed up lamenting on TV at the 6 pm news program telling the world that she crushed her partner's genitals and that she was bleeding profusely after he gave her chlamydia. My innocent self was wondering what chlamydia was. Thanks for the education, Kris! protest6wz.gif

As you might know, her mom was the first female president of the Philippines. She had done a few good things for the country aside from acquiring more estates for her family and she was well-respected because most Filipinos could get very sentimental about the People Power Revolution and their view of her as a champion during the Martial Law. Her son capitalized on her popularity and although he doesn't know anything about running a nation, he became president. Now Kris wants to do the same. Well woman, you can't even fix your relationship problems. Stop dreaming about handling the Filipino people and let the remaining legacy of your mom remain since it wasn't enough to start with anyway!

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg