I AM NOT THAT GUY

The Say Anything Thread -- Take 15

1,111 posts in this topic

It was likely deleted since I can no longer view it.

So who was the pariah that tried to revive that thread? unsure.gif I remember that one of course. That thread went on for over 10 pages, I think, but was never closed. People teased each other and not one complained and a few years later it gets deleted? It was Kuya Steven who started the pariah thread. VJ was so much better three years ago.

It probably wasn't a pariah that got it removed. The mods either found it by chance or it was reported by one of the wankers.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Im trying to fix my cannon ip2700 printer... buuu... not successful so far... and I thought I was good at this high tech #######... The Lord´s hand teaching me how to be humble... LOL...

event.png

So does suspect #2 care enough for his own life that's why he hasn't committed suicide? unsure.gif I wish they could get him talking before he changes his mind and takes his own life.

It probably wasn't a pariah that got it removed. The mods either found it by chance or it was reported by one of the wankers.

Okay. I thought someone tried to revive it and it got on the first page of OT and then somebody else had it deleted.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

So does suspect #2 care enough for his own life that's why he hasn't committed suicide? unsure.gif I wish they could get him talking before he changes his mind and takes his own life.

Okay. I thought someone tried to revive it and it got on the first page of OT and then somebody else had it deleted.

Suspect 2 is under 24 hour watch. He won't even be able to go to the bathroom without being watched.

The silence about the Pariah thread disappearing is deafening. No one will own up to it? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................................

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Suspect 2 is under 24 hour watch. He won't even be able to go to the bathroom without being watched.

The silence about the Pariah thread disappearing is deafening. No one will own up to it? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................................

No one really owns up to any deleted thread. There's this snotty VJ member who used to post in OT and when he/she gets mobbed deservedly in his/her own thread, he/she would have his/her thread deleted. Some members would look for that snotty person's thread and as usual, no one would ever discover who deleted it and why. All we know is that snotty person asked for it to be gone.

Is it just me or does this snake look pissed off?

1_greatermekongspecies_461.jpg

That's one good-looking snake. I've always thought that domestic cats and snakes have so many characteristics in common.

Edited by Calypso
17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: Timeline

You could always restart it, rather than resurrecting old thread, buried and forgotten.

Was anybody else in downtown LA for the annual CICLAVIA2012 yesterday?

Did you go to the April CicLAvia yesterday? That was my first! My husband and I rode our hybrid bikes from the house all the way to Downtown LA and back. That was approximately 32 miles total. So much fun! My leg muscles were very sore last night. I think there's gonna be another CicLAvia in October. I wish they organize it quarterly!

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The website changes are pretty good

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12