I AM NOT THAT GUY

The Say Anything Thread -- Take 15

1,111 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

AJ has returned. How was that even possible? Is some bribe for the mods?

AJ has not been banned from VJ so there is no reason why he can't be on Visa Journey. He is welcome to close and open new accounts as he chooses as long as none of them are duplicate accounts open at the same time.

Your comment about bribing is insulting. An apology would be appropriate.

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

AJ has not been banned from VJ so there is no reason why he can't be on Visa Journey. He is welcome to close and open new accounts as he chooses as long as none of them are duplicate accounts open at the same time.

Your comment about bribing is insulting. An apology would be appropriate.

This is a weird thread.. I'm not wanting to cause issue, but I have this thing abut speaking my mind. From my point of view, this thread looks to be the one that moderators like to monitor, and control. I thought moderators tried to keep their "personal feelings" out of their decisions and simply enforce the sites rules. I guess I was wrong. Being a free spirited person with choices, I choose not to post on this thread again, and simply ignore it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

This is a weird thread.. I'm not wanting to cause issue, but I have this thing abut speaking my mind. From my point of view, this thread looks to be the one that moderators like to monitor, and control. I thought moderators tried to keep their "personal feelings" out of their decisions and simply enforce the sites rules. I guess I was wrong. Being a free spirited person with choices, I choose not to post on this thread again, and simply ignore it.

You are certainly allowed to speak your mind as long as doing so does not violate the Terms of Service for Visa Journey. The post in question contained TOS violations and as such was reported to the Moderation Team. I responded to the report. We do not monitor nor try to control this thread.

As a Moderator, my choices were either to remove the post or to address the post. As the post raised issues that would remain unresolved if the post were merely removed, I decided to address them in the thread. Since the post also insulted both a moderator and a Visa Journey member I pointed out that the poster could apologize for the insult. That had nothing to do with personal feelings, but seemed a viable alternative to address the TOS violation rather than removing the post completely and leaving the two raised issues unaddressed to re-occur later.

(As I am notified when someone responds to one of my posts, again, I am not monitoring this thread but responding to a notification from this thread).

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Funny-Mill-Funny-Cats-Collection-pic-22.jpg

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The episode of South Park that talks about fat people on rascals in Walmarts is on. A new sport for kids was rascal tipping. It made me laugh. "His name is James Cameron, the greatest man alive."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hope they get the Boston bombing perps soon

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Ok so if i can no longer see a thread that i posted in yesteray.. Does that mean it got deleted or that i was banned from it? ( pariah thread)

I'm the beneficiary.

USCIS
02/05/13 - Sent I-130 to Chicago Lockbox
02/14/13 - I-130 delivered
02/19/13 - NOA1 email, routed to NBC smile.png
03/29/13 - NOA2! (38 days from NOA1)
04/03/13 - Shipped to NVC

NVC
04/09/13 - NVC received
04/17/13 - Case number and IIN received
04/17/13 - Sent DS3032 email
04/23/13 - AoS fee invoiced and paid
04/24/13 - Resent DS3032 (Supervisor review), accepted within the hour

04/25/13 - IV fee invoiced

04/30/13 - IV fee paid

04/30/13 - IV and AOS packages sent together

05/02/13 - Packages delivered

05/13/13 - Expedite request sent

05/14/13 - IV packet accepted

05/16/13 - Expedite granted

05/21/13 - Case sent to embassy

Embassy

05/24/13 - Case arrived at embassy (according to DHL)

05/29/13 - Case arrived at embassy (according to embassy) Interview date scheduled!

06/05/13 - Medical

06/14/13 - Interview - APPROVED!

07/22/13 - POE Atlanta

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok so if i can no longer see a thread that i posted in yesteray.. Does that mean it got deleted or that i was banned from it? ( pariah thread)

I too would like to know why the pariah thread was closed.

I too would like to know why the pariah thread was closed.

It wasn't just closed, it was removed.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

It was likely deleted since I can no longer view it.

It wasn't just closed, it was removed.

So who was the pariah that tried to revive that thread? unsure.gif I remember that one of course. That thread went on for over 10 pages, I think, but was never closed. People teased each other and not one complained and a few years later it gets deleted? It was Kuya Steven who started the pariah thread. VJ was so much better three years ago.

17276-hobbes55_large.jpg