Sofiyya

Do you spoil him?

296 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
You asked me the same question the last time I challenged you.

I don't recall ever seeing you on this board before. :huh:

Because "it is a slang term used a lot" shows that she is using the term in a derogatory way, because that is what the use of the word in slang is. She isn't writing a research paper.

There is nothing derogatory about "ghetto fabulous" :no:

especially when it's written across the "junk in the trunk" :thumbs:

:lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

uh oh, someone feels challenged!

someone in this conversation is challenged alright... mentally challenged :whistle:

haha this is the part when VP knows she can't win so she resorts to childish name calling.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

someone in this conversation is challenged alright... mentally challenged :whistle:

haha this is the part when VP knows she can't win so she resorts to childish name calling.

you're gonna get reported........ :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

why? It's clear what she is doing now.

Unlike some JR high school students here I am not in a popularity contest and there is nothing to win... the only thing to be won is the VISA! ;)

If you or others don't like what I write then don't read it... no one is forcing your eyes here.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i know, i was referencing another, very recent thread :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

We just need to get a thread pinned called "Sarah & VP's fight thread." Then whenever you two (and a few others who seem to enjoy the childish #######) feel the need to act 10 years old again you can just go there and pull each other's hair and quit messing up every thread on this forum with your childish banter.

Unlike some JR high school students here I am not in a popularity contest and there is nothing to win... the only thing to be won is the VISA! ;)

If you or others don't like what I write then don't read it... no one is forcing your eyes here.

I don't think it's a question of liking or not liking what you write or who you are. When ideas are put on a discussion forum, they get discussed. If you write something I disagree with, i'm going to reply. It's the nature fo the board.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Timeline
We just need to get a thread pinned called "Sarah & VP's fight thread." Then whenever you two (and a few others who seem to enjoy the childish #######) feel the need to act 10 years old again you can just go there and pull each other's hair and quit messing up every thread on this forum with your childish banter.

Ok thanks for the tip oh wise one.

You're right, us bickering is childish and you constantly sharing your long history with other men is just so mature.

I'll definitely take what you said to heart, especially after reading your posts. :no:

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

I thought not long ago VP and JP & Sarah said they were all actually friends....? (Well JP and Sarah do not fight with eachother, I mean with VP)

Either way...I don't act like this with my "friends". :no: I wouldn't be their friend anymore if that's how it was every time I saw them. :no: I'd avoid them. I don't get it.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Sarah... you are free to take a long walk off a short peer :whistle:

Is that a dig at little people, or did you mean pier? :P

:lol:

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Timeline

I never said I don't like reading it cause I absolutely love seeing you lick your wounds and revert to childsplay with everyone. Yay!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.