Sofiyya

Do you spoil him?

296 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
I don't think I have ever said that Sarah and I are friends. JP and I are and I'm friends/friendly with most people here.

Even if I don't consider someone a friend though doesn't mean I don't like them or hate them... I don't tolerate being attacked though and that's just my personality... call it a defense mechanism from a victim of abuse for too many years. (F)

I agree. Just because I don't consider someone a "buddy" doesn't mean I don't like them.

But it's pretedictable who will constantly bicker on here and who won't. The same ppl rubbing eachother the wrong way over and over and over again. When do they just start to avoid eachother? That's really the part that makes me wonder. But it all does make for interesting reading. :lol:

and trying to recall if they said they were actually friends in that conversation as well. Sorry for bringing you into it.

:no:

I got it now... ;)

Of course I didn't intend to drag JP into this, but she happened to be involved in the conversation that came into my mind. I don't think that is dragging someone into something though, and if anything she could help me remember what I might be wrong about.

Married since 9-18-04(All K1 visa & GC details in timeline.)

Ishu tum he mere Prabhu:::Jesus you are my Lord

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I swear, some folks lose their minds on the boards for no discernable reason. I always come in as guest or anonymous because, on some threads, I'd be embarassed to have my screen name seen even at the bottom.

Edited by szsz

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
But it's pretedictable who will constantly bicker on here and who won't. The same ppl rubbing eachother the wrong way over and over and over again. When do they just start to avoid eachother? That's really the part that makes me wonder. But it all does make for interesting reading. :lol:

Some people thrive off of controversy!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I don't dislike VP. I can't really explain our relationship but I would say that we both feed off of eachother big time. We know we can rile eachother up. A problem I have had for a while is that I don't stop if someone is annoying me and I don't just give up. In some things it's good and in others it's bad, however it can be entertaining!

VP knows I don't hate her... right? We're bickering buddies.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
I don't dislike VP. I can't really explain our relationship but I would say that we both feed off of eachother big time. We know we can rile eachother up. A problem I have had for a while is that I don't stop if someone is annoying me and I don't just give up. In some things it's good and in others it's bad, however it can be entertaining!

:cry: What about me?

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

oh sorry I don't hate you either.

Filed: Timeline

Sarah I promised Ewok I would place you on iggy so... (F)

I don't want to fight here. I'm sick of it. It stresses me out and I have enough stress without this childish nonsense.

I honestly do not care if you or anyone else likes me or not. The only thing I require in my life is Allah... He has provided me with a two beautiful children and a wonderful husband. My short term goal is to get my family together in one place.... nothing more.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Sarah I promised Ewok I would place you on iggy so... (F)

I don't want to fight here. I'm sick of it. It stresses me out and I have enough stress without this childish nonsense.

I honestly do not care if you or anyone else likes me or not. The only thing I require in my life is Allah... He has provided me with a two beautiful children and a wonderful husband. My short term goal is to get my family together in one place.... nothing more.

or maybe you 2 can call a truce? :star:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline
"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves." Carl Jung

So wait does that mean you spoil him? haha

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

wowzers. honestly i dont 'know' anyone on this board. i have talked with a few of you off board but nothing that would say 'oh this is my friend or this isnt my friend' i am close with one or two but i guess i really dont fit in here cause im not in a 'visa' process anymore. i come here to read about how other people are doing in their journey because i care.

i realize there are a bunch of different temperments here and everyone or about everyone has come to learn and see that. each one of you has been under stress at one point in time about your journey, or you wouldnt be here......when people fight and bicker they need to stop and realize not to take it to heart.

yes i know that some things that are said are very hurtful and seem like personal attacks, those people that make them personal attacks need to ask themselves how they are better then the one they are attacking, each of you has been thru a tough situation and everyone has to make their own choices, whether or not it will piss someone else off.

we arent here to impress people, hell mostly we will never meet each other IRL this is the internet, a place where we can come to vent, to express differences, to support each other....................and so much more.

alright enuf of my jibber jabber. carry on

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I agree completely with Jen3539 AND Sercontigo! If a guy is asking for gifts, then I would question much what he is in the relationship for. It goes the other way around, too....chicks asking guys for things.

And I think that it all depends on the relationship, who has the earning power, etc. You shouldn't try to "buy" someone's affection. But if you love them and you are secure in their love for you, and you can give without feeling used, and can give with all your heart, do so. Gifts are just another way of expressing affection and love. To some people that is very important. Part of relationships is learning what rings the other one's bells, if you know what I mean.

Gifts are not high on either of our priority lists, but I am definitely at this point the one with the earning power. I have seen when my fiance was extremely generous with me given his small income, and I know he will be again when he has the opportunity to earn. So it doesn't bother me to occasionally lavish things on him. What he has to give me, he gives with all of his heart and talent...

That's my two cents, for what it's worth.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:cry: i've been replaced

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.